Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41647
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36024
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2014, 01:55 AM   #151
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock'er View Post
THN, this sounds like a great idea. I greatly admire your ability to stay above the fray. Even in this thread there have been a number of posts that would have frustrated the hell out of me if I were the OP. You go girl!
I agree. She has handle herself very well as THN always does. Keep in mind though that she asked for feedback. Some may say it's negative and some may say it's factors to consider. I wouldn't say F----- ( I mean ignore) the posters that have differing opinions. It seems like she is a determined young woman, and it's full speed ahead. I admit that I didn't initially understand how the concept works here and was more negative than just scheptical.

If I were her and spending my hard earned money, time, and aggravation I would use the experience to make some money. She can be helpful to the community and pocket some well earned profits...if there are any. Maybe she's independently wealthy or a trust baby and just doing this for grins. As a rule nurses are great people.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:37 AM   #152
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Even the ones that have taken a harsher tone have for the most part raised objections that are worth noting. So it's good to take it in stride.

Here's another thought. An earlier poster raised the question as to how seriously will providers take the ad threads if a relative minority of the membership can see them. I've wondered the same.

Is it possible to make the forum public for viewing, but leave posting privileges to those invited? If it's possible, any reason why you wouldn't want to do that?
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:09 AM   #153
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Dang. So, with that 9mm, you're well equipped to go into that spiderweb thingy-place. Probably a better idea than the neck tattoo.
It's not cool to bring a gun to a fist fight...ijs
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:57 AM   #154
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

THN I would definitely be interested in this idea and would welcome the ability to participate! Let me know!
BigTex77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:07 AM   #155
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
North: Plano, McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Little Elm, Richardson

South: Duncanville, Desoto, Cedar Hill, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Oak Cliff, South Arlington

East: Garland, Mesquite, Rockwall, Rowlett, Forney, Wiley

Central: Downtown, Highland Park, Market Center, North Park, Uptown, Deep Ellum,

Midcities+: Euless, Bedford, Colleyville, Hurst, North Arlington, Lewisville, Grapevine, Irving, Los Colinas

Does that seem workable for the Dallas crowd? What about ftw? How should that be broken up?
Love the overall idea and I want to see this work.

I strongly believe that we need to break up the metroplex a bit more than you've done here. I know I'm not helping much if I don't offer a solution, but I just know that I would still be frustrated by your geographic areas.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #156
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Fort Worth is easy: Quadrants based roughly on I-30, I-35W and Loop 820, with a couple of exceptions. If you're outside Loop 820, you're in the quadrant you'd be in if 820 had a greater radius.

Southwest: West of I-35W and south of I-30. I'd throw in anything south of the West Fork, because it's more convenient to I-30 and not really geographically or culturally part of the northwest quadrant. Includes Benbrook, but not as far out as Weatherford.

Northwest: North of the West Fork, west of I-35W. Includes Azle, Saginaw, Blue Mound. and Eagle Mountain Lake.

Northeast: East of I-35W, north of I-30. Includes Richland Hills, Haltom City, North Ricjland Hills, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Colleyville, Grapevine, Keller, north Arlington.

Southeast: East of I-35W, south of I-30. Includes south Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale.

The details are negotiable, but use that as a starting point.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #157
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Southeast: East of I-35W, south of I-30. Includes south Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale.

Just Arlington as a whole it is not that big to divide it north and south.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #158
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

ThatHotNurse,
You so totally rock!! That great American "Can-Do" spirit!

This is a fun, exciting, new THING~~ Great start to the New Year! Thank you.

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #159
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I dunno, tucson. I think SL has a point. As the crow flies, it may not seem like such a distance from north to south arlington, but it can take forever to get there. I know I sometimes make a decision to call a woman based on if she is north or south.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #160
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Maybe Division Street is a better dividing line?

No matter what we decide, someone's not going to like whatever the result is. IMHO, the point is not necessarily to generate the least objections, but to come up with something that makes enough sense, based on a combination of maps and travel patterns, that it's easily remembered and makes decent sense.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #161
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe ya'll ought to draw up an outline for the sub forum or new website or whatever, see how many map quadrants you want to draw and relate to (how many forums you want to establish) before you start getting down to zip code level. You get the areas too finite and you'll have 20+ ad forums some fucktard is going to have wade through, with maybe two hooktards each to choose from. Oh. Lets see who is working in 75252, Uh oh, better widen my search from Preston to Coit. Oh great, now I have 5. Three fatties a youngster and a gramma BJ artist. Damn Maybe I want to drive 15 minutes after all.

Show us how far we have to drill down into the forum to find what we're looking for before we set geographical boundaries. Show us how it's going to work so we can tell you what we want.

Or not. Prototype or vaporware?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #162
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with making the ads visible to everyone at first but idk if that is possible. I will check. I suspect it will have to start slow and small and grow just like any other low risk venture but let's see.

I've never done anything like this before. That being said, I had never provided before either. There have been some bumps here and there but so far so good. Many many ladies in DFW fit that profile and I hope we will continue to support each other in the private forum.

With more free ad space targeted to nearby gents, gents with fbsm only interests or gents with an immediate need for company, the forum is a great place for ladies to get their pics and contact info out there at NO COST. If the ads are there then the traffic will also be there. Some kind of mini-review thread is also a possibility in the future.

There will not be sub-forums inside of sub-forums. This will be one subforum visible on the main page if you are a member. The advertising "forums" are actually going to be sticky threads. There no way around that. The stickies will be titled with the location areas, fbsm and short notice titles. I'm hoping to keep the number of stickies down to 10: 7 stickies dividing up the metroplex, 1 FBSM Ad sticky, 1 Short Notice Availability Sticky for the ladies and 1 Short Notice Need Sticky for gents.

I realize that the initial forum outline may not suit every need but it is what I am starting with based on what I have read and heard about over the past 18months on this board. I hope it works for the majority of the members and if we need to add additional areas or restructure the mapping, it is certainly possible.

Thanks again everyone for your comments and suggestions!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #163
Guest030824
Account Disabled

I am OK with Divison Street as a north south dividing line. Show Mansfield and Kennedale as part of south Arlington. That will work for me. Part of Arlington is on the east side of 360 so that will have to be taken in to consideration. For some reason I can't understand Arlington is considered a hot spot for police. I volunteer with the police in Arlington and Grand Prairie and I can say they have very little interest in prostitution. Looking into the arrest records in Arlington I see a few that were just stupid. Three women in one room for several days with men coming and going was asking for it.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:59 PM   #164
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Maybe ya'll ought to draw up an outline for the sub forum or new website or whatever, see how many map quadrants you want to draw and relate to (how many forums you want to establish) before you start getting down to zip code level. You get the areas too finite and you'll have 20+ ad forums some fucktard is going to have wade through, with maybe two hooktards each to choose from. Oh. Lets see who is working in 75252, Uh oh, better widen my search from Preston to Coit. Oh great, now I have 5. Three fatties a youngster and a gramma BJ artist. Damn Maybe I want to drive 15 minutes after all.

Show us how far we have to drill down into the forum to find what we're looking for before we set geographical boundaries. Show us how it's going to work so we can tell you what we want.

Or not. Prototype or vaporware?
Sounds like you should start your own forum phildo.

You have some great ideas for it. Unfortunately, I don't get the impression you have the best interests of my forum in mind so i will not be considering your suggestions from this point on. Thanks for your input in any case. Feel welcome to keep posting of course but please understand that your input on structure and content is no longer valued at this point. Hopefully you can turn that around in the future.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #165
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Part of Arlington is on the east side of 360 so that will have to be taken in to consideration.
For convenience sake, I'd use 360 as a hard dividing line. West of 360 and you're considered to be in Fort Worth/Arlington/HEB/Tarrant County; east of 360, and you're in Dallas/Grand Prairie/Irving. It's not politically accurate, but it's easy, and I think it would make sense to a lot of people. Extend the line further north to 121, then use 121 as a boundary: Grapevine is in the FW area, Coppell in the Dallas area. All of Lewisville is Dallas, as far as I'm concerned.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women