Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60429
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36131
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #151
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezirie View Post
Gurl you have been in this biz way to long way to long to think you can trust friends with RW info.I know first hand not to trust peeps with RW info Thanx by the way.Listen to a fellow provider and once a really good friend that helped you from time to time.If you have no lease you can be removed from the house you are a sqarter By law they have to ask you to leave today as for as the condition of the house it doesn't matter The house we moved into was pretty bad..We had an agreement to help fix the house..Unless Mr Whippers has been done this away he has no idea what he is talking about..Don't listen to a troll that you owe a favor to you have already returned his favor by leaking RW info so you do what you want I still think you should think about moving bacvk to A-Town so your closer to them all and you will feel right at home..Call me gurl I also pay to play if you would like to get together OH!! off topic..Anyway Don't listen to a troll look around you will see what I am talking about..Hey and welcome to the jungle posted a short Video this is what LE will tell you..For surer don't go to court that just @@@@@@.Anyway thanx for all you have done for S.A. But I think I hear A-Town calling your nameJust Me Helping a Friend in need..Dezirie
By The Way This Is The Hooker
Hey you know me tell everyone I don't have a pimp
OOPPS!! Back on topic Just move
Just Saying..
Dezirie

P.S.You know I will be there for you
Love ya Gurl
By the way I do Have A Very Sexy And Safe Incall
{Over By Them Boots}
Ray Charles
Hit the road Jack
Just got to love y-tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I
Dezirie Does Not Have a Pimp and never has.

I owe Whispers a favor??? If anything he owes, me.

If you are trying to tell me that I told Whisp you have an SO and NOT A PIMP... Yes I did, I told that to anyone that has asked, Including CK. I think we had this disscussion when we met.

My business opinion of you as a provider.... I think you are 1 of the best providers I have ever met.

My personal opinion of you and your SO... I think you are both diamonds in the rough. You say "just being me" and I know that you mean that. Neither of you have a malicious bone in your body and any mistakes you made in the hobby were simply honest mistakes.
You also helped me to open up n explore my sexual fantasies.

I considered you a personal friend from the day I met you. I have to admit your post was a shock and it did hurt my feelings.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #152
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I never wanted this to be a public discussion and can't wait for it to go away.

I can understand why. But the topic itself and the examples provided do point to a specific problem ladies have with gentlemen that are looking to date them not pay them. Guys like that? IMO are bringing nothing to the table and often they are guys with opinions on all kinds of things and overly supportive of ladies causes.

She chose to slander me and I still did not make it public.

Is it Slander though? Much of it rings true and I say that based on the comments each of you have made. Hers certainly with much more fervor. Was she a tenant or a girlfriend? Did she think she paying rent or trading for it? Were you helping someone you wanted to be in business with or bed with?

The second she moves out it will be over as far as I am concerned. It will be over for you but not knowing her situation it may not be for her.

Going to court is only necessary if she refuses to leave. Don't you think that at this point the two of you could come to some agreement to effect what ever you both need or want without the public arena of a courtroom? Everything is certainly out on the table. Let me ask a question that a Judge will in this situation. Without a lease you are not remotely going to get this done in any normal fashion.... You want her to leave.... Can she? Does she have a place to go and the financial resources to make the move? If you have a lease and everything exactly within the confines of the law and a tenant does not pay you USUALLY win. But judges in these courts are closer to the people they serve and WANT to help people resolve problems in many cases.

Since she hates the house and has no problem getting a rental that should have been the obvious choice. I have learned my lesson and will not repeat this mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Whispers - Think about this the next time you encourage people to post crap calling out others. You also encourage people to air crap that is not true out of vengeance and air crap that has no place here.
Laz.. It is unfortunate that this got as personal as it did or is where it is at but come on now.... Does ANYONE post threads about how great it is to get to know and date and be with a provider off the clock? Do any ladies post threads regarding being lonely and just wanting someone to have dinner or see a movie with? Your expectation of ANYTHING other than a very dysfunctional relationship with one of these ladies is totally unreasonable and with the vast majority of these ladies it is unwanted.

On the opposite side are countless numbers of threads and comments of what a huge mistake it is for people to go looking for love here.

You BOTH have been around here a long time.

These ladies do NOT want to date us. They want our money.

If we do not have something they need we are useless to them.

I wonder at times why you, or any of those like you would remotely WANT to be with a person that sees you in that manner.

Have you no pride?

No feeling of self worth?

Ladies PLEASE do not take what I am saying negatively because I am not saying you are uncaring or evil beings.

I get on this soap box a lot and consistently tell guys that for you it is a business. Not to demean you but to hopefully wake some poor sap up and keep him from experiencing what happens.

I was very specific in posting this thread that I was looking to bring to light a certain type of guy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I tend to refer to them regularly as "looking to get their heads patted" because they really cannot afford the hobby, tend to see between 1 to 4 girls over the course of a year and somehow STILL manage to attend EVERY Social and find ways to monopolize time. find ways to coax dinners or lunches, always there to offer favors etc.

basically their whole social interaction with ladies has been reduced to those that sell their time.

They are typically rather charming and more than one lady invests a lunch or a dinner after meeting them at a social only to find they become a little pushy and obsessive looking to date you and not pay you.
So far you and a couple of others tend to fit that description ......

heck I am aware of a couple of other names and wanting to see this get back on track because there can be a couple of more chapters.

One last thing...... I don't warn people about things I believe or think all the time..... I warn people away from things I experienced......

I dated a provider in Houston for a few months and was CRYSTAL clear from the beginning that it was NEVER going to be more than FWB.... I was married with no intention of leaving my wife..... About 3 or 4 months into it we had the most public, embarrassing and rather humiliating (not for me IMO) "breakup" to play out on the boards and in clubs in front of the community.....

The vast majority of what I take a stand on, comes from personal experiences.. You REALLY should find a different dating pool..
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #153
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezirie View Post
Gurl you have been in this biz way to long way to long to think you can trust friends with RW info.I know first hand not to trust peeps with RW info Thanx by the way.Listen to a fellow provider and once a really good friend that helped you from time to time.If you have no lease you can be removed from the house you are a sqarter By law they have to ask you to leave today as for as the condition of the house it doesn't matter The house we moved into was pretty bad..We had an agreement to help fix the house..Unless Mr Whippers has been done this away he has no idea what he is talking about..

I have never been in Fran's shoes but I have been in Laz's shoes more times than he ever will be I am sure and I learned the hard way that evicting someone is seldom an easy task if they do not want to leave. It takes time and costs money.

Don't listen to a troll that you owe a favor to you have already returned his favor

LOL....Fran owes me nothing... Never has.... Nor have I ever owed her anything. We have mutual friends that respect her and when I am asked to help someone that is a friend of a friend I do. That is how I came to know her a few years ago. Fran has a reputation for helping ladies and she helped me help a friend by helping a lady that he cared about. But no debts were incurred at that time. Prior to that moment we had many a heated argument on some topics we are on total opposite sides of. Neither of us had to like each other though to come together and do something food for someone here.

by leaking RW info so you do what you want I still think you should think about moving bacvk to A-Town so your closer to them all and you will feel right at home..

Your "SO" was brought up by others and truthfully I do not remember Fran saying anything to me. But for anyone that has read these boards for years it is not hard to tell.

Call me gurl I also pay to play if you would like to get together OH!! off topic..Anyway Don't listen to a troll look around you will see what I am talking about..Hey and welcome to the jungle posted a short Video this is what LE will tell you..For surer don't go to court that just @@@@@@.Anyway thanx for all you have done for S.A. But I think I hear A-Town calling your nameJust Me Helping a Friend in need..Dezirie

By The Way This Is The Hooker
Hey you know me tell everyone I don't have a pimp
OOPPS!! Back on topic Just move
Easy to tell when the hooker is posting and not the SO.

Really? You consider yourself her friend?
Old 01-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #154
Guest021214-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 196874
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WHY???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Dezirie Does Not Have a Pimp and never has.

I owe Whispers a favor??? If anything he owes, me.And I have no problem with who you owe if you want to know I owe a few too..But Why Gurl What did I do??You offered me the deal with the incall and I was already working and advertising My Stripper Fantasy and all of the things we talked about Why me You just don't know how much it hurt us both when we found out you done this to us..WTF Gurl..I sat down and asked a 100 times WHY What did we do besides help you I would xspect it out of the other 2 but not you??

If you are trying to tell me that I told Whisp you have an SO and NOT A PIMP...Seems Mr Whippers and his band of trolls are the only one in Texas that didn't know I had a So and not a pimp If someone asked if I was married I told the truth. Yes I did, I told that to anyone that has asked, Including CK.Everyone knew not a big secret we have had the same conv.I have had a lot of providers tell me they have a SO or a husband or boyfriend not a pimp just like GFX said a play on words just like a terrioust They put things in your head and peeps mind just takes off..Why Why would you do that I helped you make alittle $$$ we helped you set up you other incall helped you move Why Gurl I think we had this disscussion when we met. We talked about a lot of things and for what to be used in an all out Hooker Bashing Kinda makes you go MMMMM!!

My business opinion of you as a provider....And that means a lot to me you just don't know how much I did take a lot of your advice I think you are 1 of the best providers I have ever met.And I feel the same way gurl So Why..Why Me...

My personal opinion of you and your SO... I think you are both diamonds in the rough.Thanx that means a lot to us both You say "just being me" and I know that you mean that.Yes I do you know me.. Neither of you have a malicious bone in your body and any mistakes you made in the hobby were simply honest mistakes. We all learn from our mistakes
You also helped me to open up n explore my sexual fantasies. Gurl you just don't know when we were at my B-Day party I really felt that Bi Gurl connection with you You really like being with a gurl truly and you know me I love my gurls it was so hot..I have found a few more like us Paris Plz Loves her gurls Yummie Loves her Gurls..You love being with another women and I can feel that I have been bi since I was ## well that going to be another thre AD..Anyway I am true from the bottom of my heart sorry you had to go threw this and we are also sorry about Buddy Plz let put this behind us a have some fun..I would love to have you as a doublepartner in crime if you still would like to just let me know..Hey are you going to the social tonight??Cum lets have some fun..I really missed you and your crazy think..Love ya gurl ..Just worried and want to get past all of this

I considered you a personal friend from the day I met you.And we feel the same way.. I have to admit your post was a shock and it did hurt my feelings.What else was I suppose to do if you really felt like that why wait so long to cum out and help me defend myself from the Apple Bottom Gang..J/K he is a hoot with all of his diff profiles hard to belive it's only one man..Just a thought

Just Sayin..
Dezirie
The New Wave Hooker
Lead follow or get the F3CI out of the way
I am A Hooker Hear Me roar

P.S. I posted a link just for you..don't worry it's how I feel about you..Truly

I kissed a gurl and I liked it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx5mymhVphI
Guest021214-02 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #155
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

These bitches need to read the writings of the Fucking prophet..........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #156
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default this is what whispers has done to san antonio

http://cmi.memecdn.com/762/2584762_t.gif

thanx for fucking our city over...i honestly think san antonio will start to experience stockholm syndrome from the rampage you and your other horseman trolls have brought us.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #157
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
http://cmi.memecdn.com/762/2584762_t.gif

thanx for fucking our city over...i honestly think san antonio will start to experience stockholm syndrome from the rampage you and your other horseman trolls have brought us.
But...... we haven't started trying to wreck havoc yet. ... you'll know when it starts.... when it does every thread in chief on the first two pages will have our mark on it.

This is just letting a few of the workers know we haven't forgot.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:48 AM   #158
Tatiana_
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 133407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Ayi Ayi..........Lets have some wine and tapas !! ;-)

A Spanish joke goes like this : A violinist looses his left arm and he wants no more of life because he cannot play the violin anymore. He climbs up on a bridge to jump over. In the distant before he jumps , he sees a guy without both arms wiggling while walking. ......... the guy gets down the bridge and asks the other guy -- " How do you do it-- how can you live? -- tell me your inspiring story ". The other guy responds - " What the hell are you talking about? -- you crazy? you are weird ..... Im trying to pick my ass ".

Life is !
Tatiana_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #159
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b
A wandering path this thread has weaved.

Fran, dinner that evening was quite enlightening and eye opening.
Whispers, she had good words to speak of you. Yet we have sparred over topics in some pretty vicious manners... a respect for our enemies in those times maybe?

Repeating what was mentioned. Probably screwed up verbage (sp) at dinner as you misinterpret other things.

And shocking ones for things in the hobby that I rarely see on the boards. I expressed my desires to see such things brought out in the light of day. And Fran has named a few.

The way hobbyist and Mods act. And the reason why she distances herself from most things on the board. It was truly an educational evening.

She has been around long enough to know most of the behind the scenes stories.....These ladies here it all.... some occasionally share it....

They definitely do. I wish others would come out and enlighten those of us that are gentleman how those less than kind men treat the women.

Whispers, i'm sure she can drop all the dirty secrets about me to you She is not a gossip in my opinion and I like the views I have already formed about you. No need learning I might not be right!

But you do admit to gleaning for information about me from those that "whisper" to you in private. If you didn't care you wouldn't have made the comment about it.

I am a close party to some of the events she stated and as Laz has also.
I will say that he paid me for services that I volunteered at no cost. Only for gas and parts. And I am quite glad I was able to get your furnace functioning. Sorry it took me awhile to have the check cashed. I'm pretty much that way with my personal funds.

And Darcy! I had to do a double take to realize it was you! I could be persuaded to see if you are going to make sure I get dessert like the last time I took you out to dinner. Let me know if I can see you.

As I mentioned, many forks in this thread. Had a crappy day but an accomplished one today. Tired.

You Ok Precious? we still on opposite teams right? your one of those I depend on to have comments and opinions opposite mine to keep conversations going...

There are teams here?

You depend on me?

I don't think so. *My* team is like my politics. I vote for whoever I think is the best for the moment. Don't follow party lines. Yet to vote Libertarian.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #160
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Darling View Post
Just walked in from the gym and I see this! LOL Well, duh! I'm not here for any other reason!:P Boston U is at the top of my list for grad school! Just sayin!

@ Precious_b: Hey baybay! Of course u can see me!
I just came in a couple of hours ago.
I"M SWAMPED trying to catch up!

Try to coordinate something with you.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #161
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
SofaKingDoMeAlready, please take note, I despise bananas. I have never eaten one.

Corndogs, however, are a different story altogether.

xoxo,
LMx
Dare I ask?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #162
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Whispers should get an award for this thread! We could name it the "THREAD GONE WILD" award and whispers could sponsor the next winner of it by paying for a visit to any provider of a hobbiest's choice or if a provider wins whispers could could pay for a two hour visit to any spa. He has the money, maybe an account could be setup that he could fund to pay for this Perpetually, we could name it the whispers foundation.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:26 PM   #163
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I nominate laz to be the "WHISPER'S FOUNDATION" treasurer since he seems to be fiscally conservative.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #164
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
I nominate laz to be the "WHISPER'S FOUNDATION" treasurer since he seems to be fiscally conservative.
After this pile of crap any money that whispers puts into anything I have access to I am going to use to get laid. By Sonya, she keeps her word and appointments!
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #165
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Has Bisoy44 ever requested an appointment at x time and just blew you off? Well I won't classify it as NCNS cause we didn't arrange and him not show up leaving me hanging. But 2 times he's requested something for a certain time which we both agree on, and then he just disappears into oblivion.

I saw him 1 time and he was generous and all, but the 2nd time , he requested something, we both agreed on a certain time and day then he cancelled last minute saying he had an appointment with the dentist , then the following day , he writes a review of one of GFX's girls. Lol GFX also offers dental services for the record *jokes* :P

Tonight, again Bisoy44 requested an 8:30 and just disappears. I'm not angry at all, as this doesn't have any effect on me financially. I don't depend on the hobby; but I thought I'd add it here.

Bisoy44 is nice and all, but dude you ain't gotta lie to kick it !! LOL

Bisoy44 = semi time waster
Novatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women