Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59952
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-31-2013, 12:23 PM   #151
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216878
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me View Post
I have tried some people just can't!!
Old 12-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #152
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
And my comprehension sucks lollololol... and yes I have PM you when you made a comment somewhere I could not post... TO CORRECT YOU ONLY NOT TO KNOW YOU IN ANY OTHER WAY! I HAVE THEM STILL WANNA SEE? Don't try to make it seem like anything other than that!!
Your comprehension does suck. You told me to run off and do some PMs. Your PMs to me was simply more of the same crap you spew here, but can be considered harassment. Saying something in the open is one thing, PMing someone out of the blue is something else.

You're not the only one to save PMs. Remember that.

You didn't like a comment I made in a review of you. So you PM'd me to bitch at me. (You will say to defend yourself.) Simply put, your self-righteous bullshit insured that, until I tire of it, I will ride your ass on this board. (Or until I am banned.)

You're not the only one to get really pissed off when poked. Someone new here could've taken just a little bit of time to see how things work, but not you. Jump right in advertising your GP even tho you "don't need us" and BP guys will fork over whatever you demand just for the privilege of fucking you.

To the ONE review posted by what I consider to be a reputable source (and gee, only 3 show up under your name) I can't for the life of me believe he's talking about the same chick.

I don't actively campaign to "ruin" business for you, nor would I. If a guy wants to see you, more power to him. (Although why they would when there are so many other choices is beyond me.) But see? That's the point of the board like you claim to know: information exchange. What turns me on, may not do it for another guy and vice versa. By drawing these long well thought out comments from you, I am sure other guys are making up their minds.....
Old 12-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #153
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
I have tried some people just can't!!
sounds boring

most be why I say I'm not a hobbyist
If I got the perfect act, it would kill my review style
Old 12-31-2013, 12:32 PM   #154
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I know that... I have been reading lol but he is try a take it somewhere else but I will send it to mods. No harassment by me.
Bring it. Send my PM to the mods. You can't because I never sent you one.

Even when drunk lol I verified by checking my sent items folder lol

After you check to see that I have never PM'd you, I expect your public apology.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:35 PM   #155
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post
Your comprehension does suck. You told me to run off and do some PMs. Your PMs to me was simply more of the same crap you spew here, but can be considered harassment. Saying something in the open is one thing, PMing someone out of the blue is something else.

You didn't like a comment I made in a review of you. So you PM'd me to bitch at me. (You will say to defend yourself.) Simply put, your self-righteous bullshit insured that, until I tire of it, I will ride your ass on this board. (Or until I am banned.)

You're not the only one to get really pissed off when poked. Someone new here could've taken just a little bit of time to see how things work, but not you. Jump right in advertising your GP even tho you "don't need us" and BP guys will fork over whatever you demand just for the privilege of fucking you.

To the ONE review posted by what I consider to be a reputable source (and gee, only 3 show up under your name) I can't for the life of me believe he's talking about the same chick.

I don't actively campaign to "ruin" business for you, nor would I. If a guy wants to see you, more power to him. (Although why they would when there are so many other choices is beyond me.) But see? That's the point of the board like you claim to know: information exchange. What turns me on, may not do it for another guy and vice versa. By drawing these long well thought out comments from you, I am sure other guys are making up their minds.....
And some providers you can't get to STFU unless you give her mouth something better to do, yet never post.

stop pointing, i know where my doghouse is
Old 12-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #156
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You didn't like a commentLL made in a review of you. So you PM'd me to bitch at me. (You will say to defend yourself.) Simply put, your self-righteous bullshit insured that, until I tire of it, I will ride your ass on this board. (Or until I am banned.)

And guess what you will be riding a ghost because I am nowhere new to this and you are right I jumped right in because I was not new.... Mann I was here when normalbob was here but as you know it all keep on talking. My acct was deleted because I didn't use it and was only in biz for a hot minute like 2 months. But this time I am ALL IN AND NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WILL SCARE ME OFF. So, find someone who cares about you riding them because I don't! Be my guest and boost my biz because almost every guy who has contacted me from here loves that I talk back to you
Old 12-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #157
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And yes I did Pm you because you confused me with a scam artist and in no way did I want that association. Because all I do is have fun!! Get yourself banned better for me now back to what I was doing! Ignoring you
Old 12-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #158
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dear NormalBob
it was not I that brought up your handle, just sayin
Old 12-31-2013, 12:45 PM   #159
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Bring it. Send my PM to the mods. You can't because I never sent you one.

Even when drunk lol I verified by checking my sent items folder lol

After you check to see that I have never PM'd you, I expect your public apology.
Oh please... my folder says otherwise! This is the kind of drama that's not good for you honey!
Old 12-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #160
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yes I did Pm you because you confused me with a scam artist and in no way did I want that association. Because all I do is have fun!! Get yourself banned better for me now back to what I was doing! Ignoring you
crap, I was not the one and only
yet I enjoyed the same set of PM's

guessing YMMV is a two way street also
Old 12-31-2013, 12:47 PM   #161
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Enough of this train wreck. Another ExoticChyna thread is now closed. For future reference guys, lets try and keep things on topic. Some of you are being disrespectful and need to take it to PM's. This closure will hopefully insure that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women