Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453004
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47721
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #151
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
How about this pair?

I was gonna say something ugly back. I'll leave it alone. Maybe its her hormones, so let me not get into the provider should look after provider talk.
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #152
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Ya'll have a good day, I am done on this thread.
My head just exploded trying to set the over/under on this...considering reading Strong Law of Small Numbers...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #153
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
You are the same as DH and WU (not even the client you are pregnant by) lol.
Oops...you've done it now...I warned you a couple threads ago about this...the wife isn't one to be fucked with...have fun...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #154
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

"You are the same as DH and WU (not even the client you are pregnant by) lol."

Well Amy, I don't know DH well enough to comment, but as for being the same as WU, I'll somewhat agree to that. We share a lot of the same sentiments, interests, are both a bit abrasive, and at times can be painfully outspoken. None of those things I am ashamed of, mind you. So if your above statement was your attempt at an insult, do your research and try harder next time.

As far as the latter bit, you're right, I'm not pregnant by WU, why would I be? Secondly, a client? Why again would I be pregnant by a client? Do you have unprotected sex with your clients, because I don't. I did however have unprotected sex with my ex-fiance, many times, and that sweet cheeks is the father of my unborn child. So I'll say again, if you're going to attempt a low blow, at least try and come up with something that isn't complete rubbish.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #155
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have the last 3 statements on ignore, sorry no response or reaction from me:/ WU, DH, and what ever provider needs to join them yall have fun. I'm out
Old 06-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #156
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Bustyamy it's only 4:30. How much natural light have you chugged down already?
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #157
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Season One - Episode Seven - Atacama Whale Conference - Cheesy Poofs Please

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................

(tap tap tap)

(PW) I call this conference back to order.

(tap tap tap)

(PW) Migaloo, you called for this conference. Wail away.

(Migaloo) tap tap tap testing testing testing 1...2...3 Can everybody hear me? Mud Cow, can you hear me back there...........no beautiful, there aren't any dolphins. I don't know why we have been disrespected that way. Maybe, for dinner. PW, we will be here for dinner, right?

Here is my grievance. Yes, it is true that we are all fat sperm whales. Yes, it is true that we deliberately go into other tards threADs to sell our services to the masses. So what. It is not my fault that this board is full of self righteous haters who don't have two dimes to rub together. Shamoomoo, quit eating all of the cheesy poofs while I am talking. Pass some down here.........what was I saying? Oh yeah, it is not our fault the dolphins are intimidated by our skills.

(Moby Suck) damn straight bitch. We got more skill in one sperm hole that they do in their entire sleek, sexy, hot little spinner bodies. Can I have some cheesy poofs too?

(Migaloo) dammit Shamoomoo, share the cheesy poofs. What we have to do is get all of the dolphins to go on strike. That's it. If all of the dolphins go on strike, us fat sperm whales will be the only ones left. Then, we will make a list.....

(PW) Excuse me. I don't have the authority to make all of the dolphins go on strike.

(Migaloo) What? You don't have the authority? Who does have the authority? Why are we even here, then? FreeWillieFucker, are you hiding the dingdongs down there?

(Moby Suck) I have an idea. Let's just start including names of others who are not involved in this melodrama. If we drag them into it, there is nothing the haters can say.

(Shamoomoo) That is an awesome idea. We can shield ourselves with no-drama-mamas and silence the haters that way. The haters won't ever see it coming.

(FreeWillieFucker) I g#$ f$%# or f!#$ dol*&^% to sc#$%^& me.

(Shamoomoo) Bitch, quit talking with your damned mouth full, and pass those dingdongs.

(FreeWillieFucker) I said, I get four or five dolphins to screen me.

(Migaloo) yes yes yes, we will all need plenty of dolphin protection. LezboBob Barker, what do you thinck honey?

(LezboBob Barker) uhhhhhh Whatever you say, beautiful. I thinck you fat sperm whales are the best.

(Migaloo) Excellent. Now, what do we do about the Whale Wars threAD? I don't read it. But, other do and we need to protect them from the haters.

(Shamoomoo) I don't read it either. Especially that hateful part where they eavesdropped on us. Are there anymore cheesy poofs?

(Migaloo) Then we are agreed that LezboBob Barker will deal with that deartard asshole?

(LezboBob Barker) huhhhhhh?

(Moby Suck) Yeeeeeeeaaaa for LezboBob Barker, Our hero. We love you LezboBob Barker. Call me for that session baby.

(FreeWillieFucker) Excuse me. LezboBob Barker is mine.....ijs.

(Shamoomoo) Ladies, there is enough of LezboBob Barker's money to go around. Right Bob? Call me first. I will rock your world.

(Mud Cow) Can I change my name again? Is it dinner time yet? I didn't get any cheesy poofs. yummy....look, a dingdong.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .......................

Awesome patrons of the Whale Wars melodrama. I apologize for the loss of signal. At this point of the AWC, the conference had to be adjourned.

Mud Cow mistook the OLT for a dingdong and ate it.

On the bright side, hopefully in our next episode we will be able to settle once and for all the rumor that Fat Sperm Whales have an inner dolphin.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #158
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
Bustyamy it's only 4:30. How much natural light have you chugged down already?
I don't drink darling, EVER lol. I tried for New Years and couldn't even get down 2. Its not my thing. I have no habits and am proud of it. I have one habit, and it comes in the form of work. Ask anyone who knows me. I am told I have no filter lol. I am just very outspoken, and I should think before I type sometimes lol. I often say if I did drink none of you would like what I had to say lol. I really try not to put people down, or make them feel bad, but thats what this thread is all about
Old 06-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #159
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Go ahead......post an AD in here......you know you want to......do you like cheesy poofs?

heh
Old 06-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #160
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Call me Fishmeal.

Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship. There is nothing surprising in this. If they but knew it, almost all men in their degree, some time or other, cherish very nearly the same feelings towards the ocean with me.

Until, that is, they encounter The Pod.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #161
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

BIg HoHos eating ding dongs

This should be Amy's new avatar
you are what you eat
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #162
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Mmmmmmmm queso and cheesy poofs
Old 06-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #163
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Everyone sing along with me.......

Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
I just have to say this is fuckin genius. Thanks for the laugh dude!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #164
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I can assure you that it zoomed right past them big brained fat sperm whales.....ijs
Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #165
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women