Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2020, 04:57 PM   #151
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The numbers show Obama by far the highest.....no wonder he is not seen around the Democrat meetings.

Anyway, it is clear the coronavirus is Gods wrath, because Trump was not impeached. Didn't you see The Ten Commandments, with Charlton Heston as Moses. Or maybe it is Gods wrath for the leaders of China and the USA making a mess of international trade.....

Come to the prayer vigil, do not forget to bring your offerings for the collection plate will be passed around.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:50 PM   #152
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
One small thing the above numbers do not show is the taxpayer's direct cost
because of Obamacare. That's something the government didn't pay for.
tbone, those numbers for the deficit cover (all fed govt receipts in those fiscal years -all money spent by the fed govt). there is no special exemption for Obamacare charges. Obamacare reduced the deficit by like 700 billion. (i can research the exact number if you like.) Medicare Advantage, which was basically corporate welfare, was cut under Obamacare, leading to the savings. Meanwhile, millions of uninsured got insurance under Obamacare, including myself, a small business owner with back problems that made me uninsurable.

btw, thank you for your respectful tone. i know people have strong opinions on this topic, but there is no reason the discussion can't remain civil.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:09 PM   #153
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The numbers show Obama by far the highest.....no wonder he is not seen around the Democrat meetings.

Anyway, it is clear the coronavirus is Gods wrath, because Trump was not impeached. Didn't you see The Ten Commandments, with Charlton Heston as Moses. Or maybe it is Gods wrath for the leaders of China and the USA making a mess of international trade.....

Come to the prayer vigil, do not forget to bring your offerings for the collection plate will be passed around.
yes but look at Obama's deficit numbers after we escaped the global economic meltdown (basically Obama's 2nd term). they are much better than Trump's, and the economy was even stronger under Trump than in Obama's 2nd term.

Obama has been laying low so he doesn't alienate half the Democratic party, not because he isn't respected. he's probably the most universally respected/liked person on the left, embraced by both moderates and Bernie bros/Warren fans. if Bernie supporters stay home on election day over superdelegate fuckery like happened in'16, the Dems are royally fucked and we'll have 4 more years of the Orange Grifter in Chief. (full disclosure-i am an independent but generally "caucus" with the Dems.) that's why Obama has endorsed nobody, not even his own VP; it is inaccurate to say he's been hidden from sight cause no one likes him. watch what he does for Biden after Biden has locked up the nomination fair and square.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:11 PM   #154
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

PX.....by the time Biden locks it up....he may have forgotten who he is.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:31 PM   #155
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Joe Biden gave a fiery speech about his father working in the mines.....the thing is, his father never worked in the mines.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #156
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
PX.....by the time Biden locks it up....he may have forgotten who he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Joe Biden gave a fiery speech about his father working in the mines.....the thing is, his father never worked in the mines.
all of that may be true, but at least he doesn't intentionally lie about practically everything to make himself look good. granted, he is inclined to verbal stumbles, but nowhere near producing the word salad that characterizes our current president's speech.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:17 PM   #157
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

px-
Don't panic.
2024 gives you more than enough time to find a viable candidate.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #158
htownhunter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

2020 will do just fine
Old 03-13-2020, 11:28 PM   #159
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i know people have strong opinions on this topic, but there is no reason the discussion can't remain civil.
So you start a thread.... "So the Orange Clown in Chief Got Impeached." We see right through your passive aggressive BS!!
You started the derogatory thread trashing the President and making statements you have no evidence to prove this nonsense you spew and say..."no reason the discussion can't remain civil". You can't even keep it TRUTHFUL much less civil. You need to start by getting you facts straight. You and the rest on left act as though you're always above the fray.
So much for your "self-imposed" sabbatical...self-control as something you don't have.

You the "civil' one who wanted to"take Mitch McConnell out behind the shed"...yeah that's a level headed civilized individual.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:41 PM   #160
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownhunter View Post
2020 will do just fine
Slit-i dont know if our planet will survive til 2024 under the Orange Polluter in Chief.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:48 PM   #161
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
So you start a thread.... "So the Orange Clown in Chief Got Impeached."
You started the derogatory thread trashing the President and say...no reason the discussion can't remain civil.
So much for your "self-imposed" sabbatical...self-control as something you don't have.
i'm still on sabbatical. this thread is a psa imo.

i'm talking about being respectful to my Eccie colleagues on the other side of the aisle, not respect for Trump.

btw, how did your plan to permaban me work out, i wonder..
Old 03-13-2020, 11:57 PM   #162
bb1961
Valued Poster

No I said you were prema-banned on OH2 for no being able to control your mouth.
Old 03-14-2020, 01:17 AM   #163
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
No I said you were prema-banned on OH2 for no being able to control your mouth.
nope you said you were going to get me permabanned on here. deny it again and i'll go find the thread and post the link uitb.

i cant help it that ck felt some type of way when i called out the n-girl she pimp who was clearly in violation of the oh2 rules. ("thou shalt not post under someone else's handle.") like trump, i hold grudges like a motherfucker. that's the only thing he and i share.

and yes, you're right, Moscow Mitch, Lindsay the Traitor Graham and nutjob Rand Paul trigger me like a motherfucker. i'd like all 3 of them in the Octagon with me at the same time. Devin Nunes is too sorry of a fuck to really even evoke any response except pity.

Trump doesn't really trigger me except when he sexually batters and assaults women and thinks it's copascetic. that's about it. but i also change the channel when he speaks because he is so full of shit.

look i get why rich white guys like trump. i'm a "rich" white guy who as a small business owner pays less in taxes under Trump than i would under Clinton. that's why i don't think personal attacks against anyone on this site are appropriate just because we have a difference of opinion.

aight until the next psa..
Old 03-14-2020, 04:09 PM   #164
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Trump doesn't really trigger me except when he sexually batters and assaults women and thinks it's copascetic.
And you bitch about it on a SHMB? As long as you’ve been around under multiple handles and don’t see the hypocrisy in that statement? Fucking H. Tebow......where did I put that fucking bear spray.....
Old 03-14-2020, 11:07 PM   #165
pxmcc
BANNED

^^what? since when do i go around "grabbing women by the pussy" and trying to french kiss married women randomly without consent? fact is i dont. if u want to call out the whole hobby as "illicit" and encouraging "human trafficking," go for it. otherwise, leave me out of comparisons to trump.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women