Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2018, 11:15 AM   #151
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

I thought the MODS were supposed to CLEAN this community up since fosta/sesta, i think y'all missed a few sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates, posting on this thread.

CG

You're the sick fuck. I looked at your last encounter, 18 year old huh? How old are you? Probably old enough to be her grandfather I bet. Now that's what I call sick, poor girl having to suck and fuck your old ass to pay rent.

I'm less than 40 and won't fuck a chick more than 10 years my junior.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:34 AM   #152
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You're the sick fuck. I looked at your last encounter, 18 year old huh? How old are you? Probably old enough to be her grandfather I bet. Now that's what I call sick, poor girl having to suck and fuck your old ass to pay rent.

I knew there was something off with this WK, Copierguy0 WOW gramps , you should be ashamed of yourself. Go hide under a rock now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:50 PM   #153
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I hope you told your mommy on TJ. You know the way you go whining to mommy when girls are mean to her baby boy lol. I bet your mommy wishes you would get a fkn job and move out on your own. Cut the apron strings big little man. Talk about mommy issues smh
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:09 PM   #154
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I hope you told your mommy on TJ. You know the way you go whining to mommy when girls are mean to her baby boy lol. I bet your mommy wishes you would get a fkn job and move out on your own. Cut the apron strings big little man. Talk about mommy issues smh
Someone that has a handle starting with Ts should not be throwing stones.......
So sorry the "other" threads are gone.........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:32 PM   #155
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Admiral Giggle is really the only one that is in Dallas, the others mods listed in the forums appear to be be absentee. Fortunately, he is the most fair of all of them.

Anyway, the thread is about Texas Jess threatening people with a turkey baster. OP, did you RTM those PMs to the Dallas staff yet so that she can be disciplined?
Thank You

Quote:
I thought the MODS were supposed to CLEAN this community up since fosta/sesta, i think y'all missed a few sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates, posting on this thread. CG
We try but they keep posting fucked up threads like this. Brings a new meaning to not shitting where you eat. If the Trolls wanted a better site, they wouldn't create their own cess pool threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
AG.. What's your thought's on this post??
She's as guilty as the rest of you for making Dallas COED a cesspool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
Can someone make me a mod so that I can lock this damn thread?
If you were you'd be bound by the same guidelines I and the other mods must adhere to when it comes to removal or closing of threads and posts. If it doesn't break a nuclear rule, it stays. The only way vitriolic bile threads such as this go away is for the bottom feeders of the site to stop adding to the shit & slime that feeds their fellow trolls and trollettes. the best course of action is to keep giving infraction points until someone hits 25 then they are banned for 90 days or we ad you to the Supreme Directive. If you respond or post to the other parties thread, you are banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post

WALDT - Son, Just stop while your ahead.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:37 PM   #156
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Someone that has a handle starting with Ts should not be throwing stones.......
So sorry the "other" threads are gone.........
This is why he or she is so hurt over this thread, TS is confused on what side he or she is on. They call men with make up women. I get it now lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #157
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

At least i achieved what i set out to do, and that is to re-direct the sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates anger and verbal abuse AWAY from the ladies all day. They needed a break from the sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates constant attack and today, they got it. mission accomplished.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:12 PM   #158
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I did my part too. To divert these whiney little mommies' boys away from bashing the ladies. That's all they can do though. They have no money and no lady would see them anyway. Maybe they can borrow mommy's car and go crushing for the "other" encounters with a twenty. If they have a twenty between their broke asses.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:12 PM   #159
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
At least i achieved what i set out to do, and that is to re-direct the sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates anger and verbal abuse AWAY from the ladies all day. They needed a break from the sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates constant attack and today, they got it. mission accomplished.

CG
Well give yourself a sticker and pat yourself on the back !! Did you not notice the ferocity at which TJ attacked some of us? Yeah she's real innocent! But way to WK for her......
Old 07-30-2018, 05:13 PM   #160
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:

CG
Get out of here you sicko, change your profile to woman watching instead of girl watching gramps. You accomplished 0 in here but you're use to that.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:20 PM   #161
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

CG

You're such a martyr. Lmao. Go make another question their choice of being a hooker after they meet you.

Old 07-30-2018, 05:24 PM   #162
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
I did my part too. To divert these whiney little mommies' boys away from bashing the ladies. That's all they can do though. They have no money and no lady would see them anyway. Maybe they can borrow mommy's car and go crushing for the "other" encounters with a twenty. If they have a twenty between their broke asses.

So because I don't need to pay for pussy yet, that means I'm broke? Not even close. Try again ts boy.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #163
winn dixie
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Admiral Giggle;1060778044]

She's as guilty as the rest of you for making Dallas COED a cesspool

UHH no. None of us have used the language that tj has OR threatened bodily harm like tj !! We can let things go, however she brings the fight to other threads! She has made false accusations and countless rude and insulting remarks! How is it she is still here?
Old 07-30-2018, 05:53 PM   #164
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
10 pages of supposed to be “men” bullying a lady.

Way to go!!

So when eccie starts charging us to advertise will these type of witch hunts continue to be allowed? I personally don’t see a lot of ladies willing to pay money to a site that constantly allows us to be abused, bullied, and talked to like crap.
exactly

Quote:
Quote:
The sick fucks, trolls, and degenerates don't take DEFEAT to well. There are crying, stomping their feet and begging the mod to do something. They been making false accusations and countless rude and insulting remarks since this thread was created. They have achieved NOTHING, ZERO

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:54 PM   #165
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Before the great black out they closed shit threads like this. Guess this is part of the new policy's also. SMH.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women