Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #151
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't know where you get your ideas or your information from. The second Amendment protects citizens from tyranny and to seal that protection further the Posse Comitatus Act also protects citizens from the misuse of Military Forces by Law Enforcement.

Jim
So tell me how this is working out for you now days LOL! While It may have been useful when we all had the same weapons, but the Citizens are so out-gunned now the only way a state would even have the slightest chance would be if tall 50 joined forces. If you think the latest uprising of conservatives is enough to overthrow a government you are delusional.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #152
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So are you saying that if Trump( or whomever is in charge at the time) chose to go ahead with a gun confiscation, the people would be able to defend themselves against them? Where are they gonna get the stuff you mentioned on a moments notice? The one not thinking it through is you. Let them drop a few bombs on your town and then you tell us how you are gonna get all Rambo on them. Now we both know
the military has about had of Trumps bullshit they can stand so I do agree most would defect. But for you to think owning an AR15 alone would make a strong enough militia you are a fool. The government has already compromised the citizens of every state. You do know that we can not possess even a fraction of the arms available.
Your premise is basically that you believe we stand zero chance of victory and should accept an illegitimate government to rule over us?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #153
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So tell me how this is working out for you now days LOL! While It may have been useful when we all had the same weapons, but the Citizens are so out-gunned now the only way a state would even have the slightest chance would be if tall 50 joined forces. If you think the latest uprising of conservatives is enough to overthrow a government you are delusional.
You're the delusional one. Quit trying to interpret the constitution you're making a dam fool out of yourself. If our Government ever was to go rogue there is no guarantee the Military would be backing it. anyway. My main point is the second amendment is a constitutional right and can't be negotiated without gross violation of the constitution. If you are supportive of Gun Registration and Gun Control then you support the violation of the Constitution it's that simple.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #154
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Now that is "amazing"! It is AMAZINGLY STUPID!

The State of Texas does NOT GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO "BEAR ARMS" nor can State of Texas take away "my right to bear arms" unless my unlawful behavior rises to the level that would prohibit me from being allowed to possess a firearm. But the Federal government can do that as well!

But this discussion is not about law abiding or sane people.

So try, as difficult as it is for you, to keep those concepts straight and separated.

All that you are doing now is babbly and copying and pasting bullshit that agrees with what you are struggling to post. But you still have to change what people pose to appear correct. You're not.
Wait let me guess! You think your right to bear arms is a God given right! LOL! Fucking idiot. Show me a SCOTUS case that backs your claim that a state can not regulate your arms ownership.

Ironically an AR15 may be one of the few weapons that could not be regulated because it would be a perfect weapon for a militia.

So do you think teachers should have guns?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #155
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wait let me guess! You think your right to bear arms is a God given right! LOL! Fucking idiot. Show me a SCOTUS case that backs your claim that a state can not regulate your arms ownership.

Ironically an AR15 may be one of the few weapons that could not be regulated because it would be a perfect weapon for a militia.

Heller. It said that the right is without question an individual right and not an abstract collective right.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wait let me guess! You think your right to bear arms is a God given right!
Do you believe in God? It's a natural right as a human being.

The "right" has been around since before the 2nd Amendment.

Do you get weary of being wrong so much? Or do you even realize it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #157
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:

Prior to Heller see
West Virginia State Bd. of Educ. v. Barnette,
319 U.S. 624 (1943)Annotate this Case

The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials, and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials, and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts.
I disagree. Our "Bill of Rights" was to protect those natural rights free people enjoyed without government to assure that government did not infringe upon them.

Like any "natural right" social behavioral standards and mores may result in a curtailment of those rights under limited circumstances and conditions to assure the safety and well-being of the rest of society, so long as any limitation is approved by a sufficient number of the society who will be affected by the limits. Schools are such a place with respect to the obligation of the school system to "parent" the innocent entrusted to them for a relatively brief period of time, so a restriction is justified with respect to "things" that might harm the defenseless. If one is going to inject harmful "things" into that environment then those "things" need to be under the control of persons with sufficient experience to control their application in a manner that does not jeopardize the "wards" of the school. The issues have been addressed with the comments about "protecting" weapons possessed by teachers.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #159
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
I disagree. Our "Bill of Rights" was to protect those natural rights free people enjoyed without government to assure that government did not infringe upon them.

Like any "natural right" social behavioral standards and mores may result in a curtailment of those rights under limited circumstances and conditions to assure the safety and well-being of the rest of society, so long as any limitation is approved by a sufficient number of the society who will be affected by the limits.

It's the SCOTUS you're disagreeing with.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #160
grean
Valued Poster

He asked for case law. I gave it.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #161
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
It's the SCOTUS you're disagreeing with.
And your point?

I can dig back into the bowls of the SCOTUS opinions and find agreeable and disagreeable snippits on almost any issue worth discussing. We see that frequently within the opinions themselves when the instant Court distinguishes from a former panel of Judges their rationale or simply overturns prior decisions based on current events or even the current facts of the case they are considering.

Liberal "thought" may wish that "inalienable rights" are "awarded" to the subjects by the "king," but this country was founded upon those beliefs that despised that philosophy and braved the angry waters of the Atlantic to escape them.

I'm more comfortable with that assessment of the "meaning" than some after thought trying to justify government control over day-to-day existence. Our Republic will survive longer by maintaining the compass of individual liberties. If we are born with those RIGHTS then our heritage, ethnicity, or race don't matter, because we are all then equal as far as those RIGHTS are concerned regardless of what the "majority" says through a government edict. In other words it doesn't matter my party affiliation I can still possess a firearm and I'm free to speak my mind on that subject.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:15 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It is you that keeps bringing up my Pee-pee. But when you have no cognitive response I guess that is your go to.

You'd be the faggot that was talking about "we" "we's" indicating you had something in your pocket, M T Brain Socket, and you have the weest wee-wee on the block, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:

Are you suggesting teachers are too incompetent to handle a weapon, M T Brain Socket? Don't project you inadequacies onto others, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:33 AM   #163
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Are you suggesting teachers are too incompetent to handle a weapon, ..... .
With all due respect, ..

.. were you the one who previously was recommending a "biometric trigger guard" on weapons carried by teachers?

Yes ... post #42.

Apparently the Austin Crowd believes their teachers are more capable than police officers, also.

I'm not sure that's comforting and supporting, but .... "any port in a storm!"

I'll have to check to see if the Austin ISD police officers have "biometric" guards on their duty weapons .... or if the are instructed by their policies to have the chamber empty while on duty! Two remarkable suggestions for teachers who are being touted as expert handgun handlers! At least the Florida legislature has a grasp on reality.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:49 AM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
With all due respect, ..

.. were you the one who previously was recommending a "biometric trigger guard" on weapons carried by teachers?

Yes ... post #42.

Apparently the Austin Crowd believes their teachers are more capable than police officers, also.

I'm not sure that's comforting and supporting, but .... "any port in a storm!"

I'll have to check to see if the Austin ISD police officers have "biometric" guards on their duty weapons .... or if the are instructed by their policies to have the chamber empty while on duty! Two remarkable suggestions for teachers who are being touted as expert handgun handlers!
U.S. prisons do not allow weapons inside the wire for a reason. There are criminals in those classrooms. And there are many, many more who not mastered self-control -- external factors beyond the teacher's ability to use a weapon. So, a bio-metric trigger safety is a solution that would preclude a student unexpectedly snatching a teacher's weapon and causing immediate havoc.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #165
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
.... -- external factors beyond the teacher's ability to use a weapon. So, a bio-metric trigger safety is a solution that would preclude a student unexpectedly snatching a teacher's weapon and causing immediate havoc.
You just made my point ... again!

If you were correct then the Austin ISD would have no rounds in their chamber and biometric trigger guards.

If a person cannot retain their weapon from being snatched ... they have no business having a weapon in their possession. Period!

There are no weapons taken into jails and prisons, because those responsible for the safety of EVERYONE inside the jail or prison recognize that the ONLY WAY TO KEEP IT SAFE is to NOT HAVE ANY FIREARMS INSIDE. It's rather simple. Unless of course, someone is trying to advance an agenda. That is also why the legislatures and Congress create "Gun Free Zones" with exceptions to LE, both local, state, and Federal and a select few individuals like Judges.

LE officers are instructed and trained on weapon retention, and they aren't even allowed to carry them into Jails and Prisons.

TCOLE (Texas):
Course No. 2047 Officer Survival/Weapon Retention

But you want to allow an untrained teacher to carry one into a school with children inside????

You have now injected a new "block" of instruction in the Education Curriculum for want-a-be teachers. It's called:

Teacher Survival/Weapon Retention

The mere fact of your suggestions of a "trigger guard" PROVES they shouldn't be in the schools with teachers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women