Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2011, 12:40 PM   #151
sulihu
BANNED

my compliments, you have now raised dickhead to an artform. keep up the good work. anonymity breeds bravado, doesnt it?
sulihu is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #152
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulihu View Post
my compliments, you have now raised dickhead to an artform. keep up the good work. anonymity breeds bravado, doesnt it?
On a site and a community in which anonymity is the backbone of it's core purpose I see no merit in bringing such a trait into question.

I do find it amusing although that in such a place where circle jerk troll-braggarts use their anonymity to post their oft embellished ROS sexual conquests of women they see, pat each others backs in review strings over their glorious encounters with +1's and similar "you lucky SOB" banter that the phrase "Dickhead to an artfrom" doesn't come into the frey more often?

Read the reviews/review commentary here sometime and then you will truly see dick heads creating a unique forms of fact and fiction that rival the greatest examples of modern art. Ironically that's truly the real artfully anonymously painted Dickhead Bravado you could ever view!
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #153
Guest060614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
It took a troll to come here with 22 handles to do the work you never had the balls to do, if it wasnt for a troll youd still be over in the corner towing the mods line, and thats the plain and simple truth.
So Jon, just to be clear, you have (or had) 22 handles on this board with the sole purpose of trolling threads? Why?

Not judging, just asking.
Guest060614 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #154
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

We should all be towing the mods line, shouldn't we? Just ask our Texas counterparts. Oh wait, they laugh when the hear upstate NY mentioned. Never mind!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #155
Guest012413
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43
Default Fantasy fulfillment......

So, like I stated in another post, about wife coming to me one day, and saying "I want to do a GB", so we did, about a year ago was our first one, 12 men attended, was a blast. Since then we have done 2 others, though smaller, still a blast.

If you all would stick to a story on how I found people to join us for a GB, we (I) could extend an invitation to 5-10 to enjoy some time. We are members of swinglifestyle, and that is where we typically recruit people to meet us. DP & DVP are both options.

Anyway, the other thing I found, at least initially, is performance anxiety sets in when its your first or second time......was alarmed at first....thinking here is a perfect situation, and jr didn't want to cooperate. Needless to say, that has been remedied through practice........

Sharing something else.......finding out your spouse is a swinger at heart really helps alleviate some marital tensions.

I know a little off topic, but if we can help you fulfill a "before I die fantasy", and can be respectful, it's a win win for all.
Guest012413 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #156
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by armortib View Post
So Jon, just to be clear, you have (or had) 22 handles on this board with the sole purpose of trolling threads? Why?

Not judging, just asking.
I never had a sole purpose of trolling threads, I didn't even know what a troll was.I got called that alot so honestly thought it was funny myself and call myself that.All my previous posts are out there so if theres any specific one you would like explained, quote it and I would do so.I didn't even turn on a computer untill june of last year , this my first and only posting site, its been fun for me.well, ecom too..In retrospect, it seems many people think I was attacking them and I feel I wasn't, so quoting a specific post would enable me to explain it in context.Not sure at times I was even around long enough to explain, in my life I have never been so regulated in what I say so i guess this being my first experiance in being regulated and I just responded in my way.I never had soo many people get soo pissed at things I was saying, it has been intriguing .I wouldnt do it if it wasn't fun, and so what if i failed at a couple of handles, im not the type of person that fails and feels I can't just try it again, Im not afraid to be persistant if Im having fun.Life is lived in the "gray areas" of the "rule book"..Summerwaves, honestly apologize for running over your thread, do feel if you really want to have a GB there are plenty of people that are up for it, ultimatly its up to you to get it done, there have been other providers here that seemed to have it go real well.Best wishs..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #157
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

This is the coolest thread ever. Except for the GB parts which are just a pile of steaming dog shit. Flame on!!!
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #158
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Yep its just like a Texas thread...No one is all panty-bunched about politically correct ass kissing...It flames...gets Hijacked...comes back on point...goes off...comes back...HAS TRAFFIC and is entertaining and informative all in one...And all this WITHOUT moderation!!!!

How 'Bout them WNY Cowboys...Yee Haw!
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #159
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

wlhrgfan, you get it! Now if we could get dearhunter over here it would be perfect.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #160
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlhrgfan View Post
Yep its just like a Texas thread...No one is all panty-bunched about politically correct ass kissing...It flames...gets Hijacked...comes back on point...goes off...comes back...HAS TRAFFIC and is entertaining and informative all in one...And all this WITHOUT moderation!!!!

How 'Bout them WNY Cowboys...Yee Haw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
wlhrgfan, you get it! Now if we could get dearhunter over here it would be perfect.
Now this is what I'm talking about. Finally something worth reading.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #161
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default Amusing

Well, despite my beliefs and post, this is getting pretty amusing. I guess it'll just go where goes.

Lossless71, you're VERY lucky.

Continue the fun, I guess! Hope to hear the review of that GB.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:26 AM   #162
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Geeeez, how about a M&G and get everybody together in one room?..BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #163
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
ultimate cast for the next survivor , you want to see some rating Jeff Probst, WERE HERE ! WERE HERE!! screw the next nation wide search..I want to go at it for one........... MMMMMIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLIII IIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NNN...dollares
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #164
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post

Wasn't that the point of the thread? Now we're back at the beginning!!!!

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women