Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #151
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SL, apparently, my humor and sarcasm is lost on you as well. Not holding any grudges here. I was joking around the 2nd time! Sorry, you have taken this so personally. Again, I am not being sarcastic or anything. If you knew me at all, you would know I am a smart ass. I really am sorry for how you feel. You have your opinions and that is fine. If you continue to bash me and everyone continues to argue that is beyond my control. I have no interest in engaging in it.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #152
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I summond you, Whispy? Well alrighty then. You just have a ball. Welcome back, darlin
Old 09-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #153
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I summond you, Whispy? Well alrighty then. You just have a ball. Welcome back, darlin

I gotta give credit to someone darlin........

I know it's been a long time since I had to correct someone..... But "Whispy" was a term coined as an endearment by a lovely young lady and used by her and a few others that all had the similar experience of spending time between the sheets with me..... I don't recall you and I going there.....

There were a couple of nights I drank a little too much and don't remember maybe?

Feel free to remind me.... or by all means lets get together and you can refresh my memory of those skills....
Old 09-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #154
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

OK, up until the last post, this was a subject being discussed in general terms and not at anyone personally. Let's keep it that way. Once it gets personal, it gets into the Guidelines and can result in sanctions.

The OP has requested that the thread be closed. That does not mean that we will automatically close it. As long as everyone stays civil and it doesn't get personal, I am inclined to allow it to continue. The OP expressed her opinion in the title of the thread. There is no reason that others are not allowed to do the same as long as it is not personal, not disrespectful, and not insulting.

There is nothing in the guidelines that says Members are not allowed to express their views when they don't agree with the views of the OP or even the majority for that matter. As long as the above mentioned lines are not crossed and the comments are on topic, any Member has the right to post.

So far I think that this is a good and relevant discussion. In the end, one thing that is always going to be a constant is that no matter what an individual or even a group of individuals think or feel, they are not going to change or generally influence the behavior of others in an anonymous setting such as this one!!!!!! Just from the title of this thread we know that sometimes things are not as they seem on the surface and when reading posts (which are posted under an assumed or anonymous identity) on a Message Board we are seldom able to see much below the surface.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 09-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #155
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
SL, apparently, my humor and sarcasm is lost on you as well. Not holding any grudges here. I was joking around the 2nd time! Sorry, you have taken this so personally. Again, I am not being sarcastic or anything. If you knew me at all, you would know I am a smart ass. I really am sorry for how you feel. You have your opinions and that is fine. If you continue to bash me and everyone continues to argue that is beyond my control. I have no interest in engaging in it.
Bashing? I thought this was foreplay? It's not every day someone tells me to go Fuck Myself. For the record....I would not want to do anything to cause you harm. I wish nothing but the very best for you. I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love sassy chicks.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #156
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Bashing? I thought this was foreplay? It's not every day someone tells me to go Fuck Myself. For the record....I would not want to do anything to cause you harm. I wish nothing but the very best for you. I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love sassy chicks.
+1

Oh....NOW I think I get it. lol
Old 09-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #157
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany View Post
+1

Oh....NOW I think I get it. lol
Old 09-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #158
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I never really understood you until that post, SL. Thanks
Old 09-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #159
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It always does.....

Take a few deep breaths and calm yourself a little before responding next time darlin.... I cleaned u your quotes a bit..... It shows when you get flustered.....
Not flustered dear, just one too many glasses of wine. It's my one vice, well, besides this one. Yes, being sarcastic and defensive is not a great marketing tool, nor is it a great way to express yourself in general, whatever your particular motivation might be for speaking. It can be my fall back modus operandi, especially when I am coming from id mode, which drinking does bring out.

It did seem to me; however, that you were trying to shame women from speaking on this board, or at least, trying to get them to speak out in the way that you found appropriate, which seemed a little hypocritcal to me. as I as see it, it is the same thing you are critisizing the women for doing.

As far as bragging, that's not true, wasn't that. You made a comment that the board trolls, or those that are perceived to be, never do anything horrible to a woman, like rip them off or doing anything non-consensual. That is true, but this is really their hobby; they spend a good deal of time doing this. Wouldn't be in their best interest, and I don't imagine they would enjoy doing any of those things anyway. Doesn't necessarily make you a great person. i mean, I don't kick puppies for the hell of it. But, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not a shit in other ways. My not kicking puppies doesn't absolve me from the rest of the responsibilities involved in being a fully functional, fully social human being. I'm just making the point that there are a lot of men on here who neither use this board to control women nor who get on here just to further their social agenda of being a big ass board boy. there's lots of middle ground. And, that's what we were saying. When you speak up, a lot of those men hear as well. Doesn't necessarily make it great marketing, but this is not about that. The first year or so, I would never get on here, but I have come to see it as a community. This is a strange an isolating thing to do, especially for the women. I have come to see the eccie board as a community where I can discuss things I can't discuss elsewhere.

And by the way, to indulge another bad analogy, if you were rude to your dental hygenist, well, rude enough, she/he would speak up as well. And you would no longer be going to that dental office.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #160
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I guess that would really depend on the assistants relevance to the dentist office . Surely if the patient is paying more to the dentist , than the dentist feels the assistant brings to them . Well the dental assistant could find themselves with no job . And of course this would have zero effect on the patient .
Old 09-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #161
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Just made my yearly dental exam appointment!

IB
Old 09-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #162
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

hhr or hr ?
Old 09-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #163
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
hhr or hr ?
Hr, been a while so lots to do

IB
Old 09-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #164
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Not flustered dear, just one too many glasses of wine. It's my one vice, well, besides this one. Yes, being sarcastic and defensive is not a great marketing tool, nor is it a great way to express yourself in general, whatever your particular motivation might be for speaking. It can be my fall back modus operandi, especially when I am coming from id mode, which drinking does bring out.

OK So no more wine glasses at the Computer Desk!

It did seem to me; however, that you were trying to shame women from speaking on this board, or at least, trying to get them to speak out in the way that you found appropriate, which seemed a little hypocritcal to me. as I as see it, it is the same thing you are criticizing the women for doing.

I would not agree that I try to "shame them" into anything. I will work with whatever material a lady gives me to work with when debating them. I speak as a man, as a hobbyist, the male hobbyist's point of view and concerns. If you follow anything I write I seldom will get involved in trivial business matters, who you see or don't see, or even things like NCNS posts...... but when there is a thread where the female point of view being presented tends to influence the way a man spending money has to act here on the board in order to be able to spend that money... well... it's one of the few subjects I will approach with determination to shut down.

Customers/Clients are not always right but if you want them as customer/client you need to find balance.

Considering the handful of types like are described here. Ignoring them would be simpler.

As far as bragging, that's not true, wasn't that. You made a comment that the board trolls, or those that are perceived to be, never do anything horrible to a woman, like rip them off or doing anything non-consensual. That is true, but this is really their hobby; they spend a good deal of time doing this.

That comment was in opposition to the statement that was written that suggested they DID actually do those things. Personally, I know several of the the hard core stick it in a woman's face poster's here that look for reactions when they post. Not a one of them is that way off the boards in regards to how they communicate. The DO stand by the same principles.

Wouldn't be in their best interest, and I don't imagine they would enjoy doing any of those things anyway. Doesn't necessarily make you a great person. i mean, I don't kick puppies for the hell of it. But, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not a shit in other ways. My not kicking puppies doesn't absolve me from the rest of the responsibilities involved in being a fully functional, fully social human being. I'm just making the point that there are a lot of men on here who neither use this board to control women nor who get on here just to further their social agenda of being a big ass board boy. there's lots of middle ground. And, that's what we were saying. When you speak up, a lot of those men hear as well. Doesn't necessarily make it great marketing, but this is not about that. The first year or so, I would never get on here, but I have come to see it as a community. This is a strange an isolating thing to do, especially for the women. I have come to see the eccie board as a community where I can discuss things I can't discuss elsewhere.

There is a lot that is discussed daily. I stay out of the vast majority of it. Here I am really only discussing one thing. Most things I take no interest in. Considering that many "oldtimers" credit me and a couple of other for running off a good portion of the posting women a few years ago I guess it's a good thing that only a couple of subjects tend to get me involved. I'm not saying not to participate. A problem a lot of ladies tend to have is that they cannot seperate the idea that an attack on a specific action or comment or policy they have is not an attack on them personally or on all women in general. Only a couple of women over the years have irritated me enough to bring out personal. in me....

And by the way, to indulge another bad analogy, if you were rude to your dental hygenist, well, rude enough, she/he would speak up as well. And you would no longer be going to that dental office.
I do not believe I have been "rude" here.... but if my dental hygienist were to try to tell me how to act here or anywhere else for that matter that was online and not remotely a reflection of how I treat her..... Well.... She would find herself.... looking for someone new to pay the car payment next month....

I have a small set of pet peeves that bring me to a thread

1) Provider's suggesting to Clients how they should act or say what they do here on the boards or suggesting that how someone posts in some way correlates to how he is in person or BCD.

2) Screening Screen if you want to... Threads started by Providers in regards to screening will get my attention. I've looked at all sides of it and experienced the worst it can bring and have an opinion I share in those threads.

3) Providers displaying knowledge of PA material because some pussy ass dude shared it with them.....

I stay out of most other things.... I've been on these type of sites since around 1999... not much new comes up worth getting involved in after the 3rd or 4th time

Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #165
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I seriously did not think my post was that offensive. Really. It was just a question! Was my post really worse than any other post on here, as of late? And I didn't have mean spirited intentions. I guess I thought I have been in this community long enough I could ask why SOME ACT like A-holes on the board and are nice in person without people getting their feelings hurt? Anyone who knows me, knows I am as sweet as kitten in person.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women