Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #151
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Lacey

Back to the originol subject.

In the news flashes of the recent shooting in Arizona, the local Sheriff, who is in his 70's was saying that things were so nasty now, and he longed for the "good old days" when he was younger and people were more civil.

The reporter pointed out that his age put him in a time when we have seen one President assasinated, three shot at, one severely wounded, the brother of a President shot and killed, civil rights leaders gunned down, not to mention the scurlous retoric that permiated politics for his entire younger years concerning a War that few thought we should have ever fought.

As the saying goes, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #152
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Back to the originol subject.
"Lacey" IS the "original subject" ....

.......... don't you get it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #153
Guest051316
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
Oh hell yeah, I can't wait to be invited to the party in your pants! I want to be the only one coming! Will there be pie at the party? I like pie, I bet you have the best pie around LC!!

Well you guys and "girl" need to lay off LC. This is exactly why Houston has such a bad rep. All this time, you bullies were all playing chess, thinking LC was playing checkers. Little did you know, she has outsmarted all of you. You were trying to be all civil playing chess and she was playing roshambo! That's right, she's kicked you all in the balls when you least expected it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ro-sham-bo

RO-SHAM-BO
"A game (usually to solve a dispute) where two men kick eachother in the balls as hard as they can. The first person to give up loses."

Like JAD, I can read between the lines and see the pure genius of LC's post and the brilliance of this thread. She drew you all out! She proved her point! The purpose of this thread was to draw out all the jerks in Houston, and she has won and made you all look like fools in the process!! GO LC!! About time someone teaches these houston bullies a lesson!!!

Well guess what DH, it's not gonna be long before the has 151 bbbj's, 151 doggies, + 1 killersalty pie eating contest!

Keep up the good work LC, I know JAD has a slight advantage in the courtship for hobby-husband, but I know I can do better. I will be your knight in shinning armor. I will help you kick all these bullies in the balls! We will do it together! You can be my Barbie!

That's right houston bullies, you all look like fools and LC did it to you! now deal mofo's and quit playing chess when you're getting kicked in the nutsack!

Don't forget your blood donor card!!!!
Guest051316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #154
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
It's one perfect popcorn kernel popping against a black black ground, very lovely.
ThanCks Way. I thought my "good" had gone "bad".

Boardman, uh, thanCk you, uh uh, thanCk you very much. Shows over. Ch-Elvis-ri has left the building. ...
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #155
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
Yeah but I'm not tryin' to convince anybody that I'm something Im not....Google is free. And instead of being impressed, ( Im sure at this point I can speak for everyone) we're embarrassed for you. I bet high school ate your ass up. So do what I do when I make the mistake of letting my mouth overload my ass, put something in it. Really impress someone.And if I didn't take my medication, right about now you'd be all kinds of bitches and cunts......

RTM buttons to the left there princess .....
Dude.... This has to be "quote of the week!"....
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #156
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Lexus Lover, I assume that any Provider that makes a post and includes all of that stupid advertising crap is in fact joining in with a threAD.

I have a lot more respect for the ones that post minus the advertising.

The most flagrant threAD running right now is Reese McLain's poll about sound on her YouTube Video. Many of the guys who usually see right through this type of crap are all swooning like a bunch 9th graders wanting to screw the hot Engish Teacher.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #157
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Wow I leave for the night and all the fun ensues!!! Fantastic!!!

Growing well beyond a 6 star thread!!!

Jackie and LL.... How dare you talk disrespectfully to my beloved!!! Pray to your gods that she doesn't unleash her overwhelming intellect on the likes of a couple of wayward jamoke-hobbyists like you two....... there would be nothing left but tears and a puddle of urine where you two were once standing! Bow down in awe of the mistress of magnificence!

Lacey, my beloved, you were around Smith Elementary? Can this be true? So close to my homebase in the Land of the Woods?!? And you didn't come by to snuggle last night? I'm heartbroken! All I had was the youtube of Reese in my Spank-bank to get me thru my lonely night? (thancks Reese!)

While I commend you for finally decieding to the zero (killersalt) and get with a hero (Jad!) and Ms McLain has been invited to sit on our laps...... I have a major case of the sads that you didn't bring your snuggles over........ and what with my freashly minted donor card in tow...........

The wheels are getting shakey on this bandwagon all of the sudden.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #158
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffbro View Post
Don't forget your blood donor card!!!!
You're just pissed because you didn't get invited to the party in LC's pants like I did! Don't be a play'a hate'a! Hate the game, not the play'a.

JAD, this isn't over. I will win LC in the end. You might have one this round, but the Empire will strike back soon enough!

LC, I know you're temporarily blinded by the wisdom of JAD, but he will leave you when BW gets unbanned. Pick me!! I will always be on your side as long as you continue to post here in Houston.

Now LC, when is the party in your pants and how do I get there? Remember to leave JAD, off the invite. He's a play'a, I'm the real deal.

Now, how the f*ck do I find out if I'm a Yankee or not????
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #159
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
.... all swooning like a bunch 9th graders wanting to screw the hot Engish Teacher.
.... she does look hot doesn't she?

Jackie S .... I'm sure you saw "right through" my rhetorical question.

Didn't you?

The point is, from my perspective, it appears as though I have now been put on the "do-not-pass-screening-list" of the third "Poster-Provider" on this board, and all I can say is ...

..... "Wheeew"! That was friggin' close!

But she ain't gonna "block my cock" cuz' she don't know where it's a goin' next!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #160
Jackie S
Valued Poster

KS, I thought I did, but maybe I am not cerebral enough to get involved in these conversations.

Hell, I thought is was as simple as "the hooktard went to all of that trouble just to get everybody to notice her".
Old 01-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #161
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

We still want to see the pictures of the great car + cat + LC hejira from the Ohio valley.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #162
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I go out on the town and hit the swingers club last night to only come back to this after the hangover is healed.....good job OHW!

Killa and JaD.....the head from this chick last night wasn't that good, might wanna bail out now while your both still highly respected!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #163
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Killa and JaD.....the head from this chick last night wasn't that good, might wanna bail out now while your both still highly respected!!
Now that's worth a laugh!
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:29 AM   #164
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

JaD Baby, I missed you. I wanted to come over and spoil you but I had to go get the fruit for our love fest this morning. I want things to be "special" when we play.

Oh you guys... I don't take new clients from this site, BD, TER or eRAPS so joke's on you. I love JaD and could never view him as a client. He can have me for free. I thought Reese's video was the best ad I have seen. Very nice. The reviewer that reviewed me here was from another site, had a bump that concerned me and I am a picky bitch. He's a nice guy but I am a hygiene freak. Most of my reviews don't say cbj. So jokes on you there too. I don't need to convince anybody of anything. My posts are for St.C with hopes the people who complain about you to me will come out and agree. I don't mind taking the heat from you guys nor do I need to hit the rtm button. That's for pussies who can't handle your bs. You really don't bother me at all and I see you as entertainment value. Meanwhile, you are distracted by me and showing your true colors so all the new pussy can decide to dns list you. Oh wait, no I am not... that would be outsmarting you. I just view girls that defend you as too desperate to get classier clients and so do classier clients.

But really, from the bottom of my heart... JaD is a sweetheart. He can't escape being adorable. He's funny, witty, charming and I can tell by his personality that he is a good lover. That's just plain honesty. I would love to meet him if he kept better company. I can't trust him though since he deals with those of you with reputations of outting people and such.

Lexus, I put you on my dns list on ASPD about 2 years ago. You don't remember? My brother got divorced so I introduced him to the site. He said he had "Lexus" in his handle and would post in my thread on national board. You posted in my thread so I thought you were him. I pmed you and thought he was messing with me and told you "quit messing with me, I know it's you". You were a complete ASS about it and well, I then knew you weren't him cause he would have handled it with a way better attitude with class. I'm not surprised you are in this clique. Now at one point Boardman and I were cool but he won't admit it. He use to come in my fun threads on national board and play. So did SPHunter and he was a blast. I'm sure he reads these threads, knows this is not how I post ads or how I really am; and doesn't worry about our lil "fuck you" fest cause he's use to your drama and knows I'm fine. I know that's how a lot of Htown members who wish you guys would go away so they could enjoy the site look at it. You know, the ones that are my clients. I've gotten quite a few "thank you's" and "hang in there's" for keeping you guys bizzy. Kinda motivates me to "educate" you some more. I'm really starting to enjoy it. It's different from the compliments I am use to getting. It's a change of pace and I get to crack myself up. My group of clients is bigger than your group and I know they get a laugh out of it too. Have you ever looked at the view count? The more I play with you guys, the more $$$ I make but it's not my intention. It's unintended advertisement I guess. but they all ready know and love me. They just didn't know I had it in me cause they are nice, classy and know how to act.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #165
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Wow I leave for the night and all the fun ensues!!! Fantastic!!!

Growing well beyond a 6 star thread!!!

Jackie and LL.... How dare you talk disrespectfully to my beloved!!! Pray to your gods that she doesn't unleash her overwhelming intellect on the likes of a couple of wayward jamoke-hobbyists like you two....... there would be nothing left but tears and a puddle of urine where you two were once standing! Bow down in awe of the mistress of magnificence!

Lacey, my beloved, you were around Smith Elementary? Can this be true? So close to my homebase in the Land of the Woods?!? And you didn't come by to snuggle last night? I'm heartbroken! All I had was the youtube of Reese in my Spank-bank to get me thru my lonely night? (thancks Reese!)

While I commend you for finally decieding to the zero (killersalt) and get with a hero (Jad!) and Ms McLain has been invited to sit on our laps...... I have a major case of the sads that you didn't bring your snuggles over........ and what with my freashly minted donor card in tow...........

The wheels are getting shakey on this bandwagon all of the sudden.......

JaD
Any time dear I am always glad to help a guy out in need. I will bring my own crash helmet and knee pads.
Lacy glad you enjoyed my video also.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women