Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-31-2015, 03:39 PM   #151
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

If a guy wants to see a girl being pimped that is his business. Take the blinders off and realize the money you give her is passed to her "man" for his expenses and pleasure. At this point she is a mere slave to him. She is not an employee she is his property a slave. No WK can save her. He is not a clean, one-owner and your information may not be a problem today but how about tomorrow, next week, or next year.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #152
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So the point being made is that it's immoral or wrong for someone to spend time with a girl that is managed? I can understand that point of view. That said, I'm not sure this hobby and site is a place where high extremely high moral standards can be benchmarked. No offense to anyone

As for me, I certainly have no blinders on. I just simply don't care where the money goes. Perhaps I should if someone is being abused.

Nobody has or will have my personal information, ever...period.

"No WK can save her"- Sorry but what's "WK"?
Old 07-31-2015, 04:22 PM   #153
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Normally, I would never even chime in on something like this but I guess I was bored today

Look everyone, I'm not wanting to discount anything that anyone has to say about anyone OR anything. I'm glad people are speaking up if they're pissed about something, its a good thing. Nor am I trying to "defend" Lariyah specifically. I was just pointing out that if I'm getting what was expected with no problems why should I care where the $s go. Perhaps I should re-think my position. Of course I'm not comfortable supporting the abuse of someone if that is in fact the case.

By the way...I'm sure there are many managed ladies out there. How is one to know? Are there signs we should be looking for?
Old 07-31-2015, 04:22 PM   #154
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest4sin View Post
So the point being made is that it's immoral or wrong for someone to spend time with a girl that is managed? I can understand that point of view. That said, I'm not sure this hobby and site is a place where high extremely high moral standards can be benchmarked. No offense to anyone

As for me, I certainly have no blinders on. I just simply don't care where the money goes. Perhaps I should if someone is being abused.

Nobody has or will have my personal information, ever...period.

"No WK can save her"- Sorry but what's "WK"?
WK = White Knight

From listening to the veterans of this hobby, it sounds like the provider working for him doesn't get a choice. Now this is my take on that. If she has no choice in it, then it is not consensual and you are raping her (IMO).

There is a lot more to it but I would let someone else answer that has more experience and actually knows what the hell they are talking about.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:37 PM   #155
quest4sin
Valued Poster

In the scenario you describe I completely agree.

As mentioned, I don't want to contribute to anyone being abused, exploited etc... and they should absolutely have a choice about what they are doing. That's not even a question in my mind. They should have the ONLY say in what they do or don't.

Which brings me back to my question...how are we suppose to know?
Old 07-31-2015, 04:49 PM   #156
skbinks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which brings me back to my question...how are we suppose to know?
I'm not sure if you can know for sure unless you stalk her. If you see her with a black eye, there is a good chance. Listen to other people on here. But there is a problem with that because most of them only know because they heard a certain provider has a pimp which is then there word against the providers. By the sounds of it, she isn't going to tell you she has one and she isn't going to tell you it isn't consensual with her either because that is the same as telling you they have a pimp.

Now, I have "heard" that some might say something if they are looking for a way out and help to do it, but I would say they would be very selective of who they say that too because if their pimp found out, they might get the crap beat out of them and the person helping might be found floating in the river the next day (I watch to much TV). Again, just my opinion.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:57 PM   #157
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Agreed, so we're left in a "no way to know" and a "he said she said" scenario.

While I'd love to hear any other suggestions on what to look out for. As far as the original topic goes I only have three parting thoughts. 1) I've NEVER had a problem with Lariyah and yes, I like her, so sue me. 2) Nobody should be abused, exploited or be forced to do anything they don't want to do. If had/saw any evidence that that were the case I'd be out... 3) I have no idea what the truth is and meant no disrespect to anyone by providing my perspective as limited as it may be on all of this. I've not been doing this long and have only seen a few providers and certainly don't have it all figured out. All I need is to find two or three "good ones" but they seem to be hard work to find!

Now that I've alienated most of the board members (not my intention), TGIF LOL!
Old 07-31-2015, 05:12 PM   #158
skbinks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed, so we're left in a "no way to know" and a "he said she said" scenario.
IMO, yes. I try to trust everybody until they give me a reason not to, but never 100%, some people less than 1%. I do believe and trust Destiny as much as I can anyone, but I have never seen the pimp so I cannot know 100% for sure.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:43 PM   #159
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

An interesting post if not completely aggressive. Though I know it was not asked here is my two cents.

I have spoken directly with lariyah. On the phone she has great diction and seems to present herself quite intelligently. The same with the email correspondences and texts I have exchanged. In fact, When I am unavailable she is one of the two ladies I highly recommend in my stead.

That being said. Whether she is managed or not is her business. No one else's. Provided her customer service is up to par, she does not seem in danger or seem in danger of herself, and she is presenting no direct threat to another, whom she has manage her money (or does not manage her money) is her business and choice.

Most of you have bankers. These bankers have all of your information. They have the information of the business that paid you. Of every check you write everywhere.

I have never believed a woman's choice to have management was specifically bad. Nor is it bad to be independent. Provided no one is being harmed in either case.

Just because one person does not agree with a unproven life choice, does not mean it gives others the right to drag their personal lives through the mud.

I am not allocating pimping nor encouraging it. I personally have far too many control issues to have any type of manager myself. However to each their own. I personally have seen no evidence of lariyah having management and even if I did I would recommend her no less. Provided she continues to offer the same high quality service that she is known for. It is none of my business what she does with her money.

On another note. Sometimes the better mother is the one that gives up their child. Not because they don't want them, simply because they feel a different environment is better or another could potentially offer the child(ren) a far better life then they can. Attacking someone for making such a difficult choice is wrong. I would challenge any good mother here or anywhere to say they have not taken at least one moment in their life to wonder if it would be best for the child to be raised by another.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:49 PM   #160
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Normally, I would never even chime in on something like this '.

Perhaps you should head back over to "normally"..
Old 07-31-2015, 08:57 PM   #161
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Oh, no worries, I won't be heading anywhere but thanks.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:06 PM   #162
MrWonderfulKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
An interesting post if not completely aggressive. Though I know it was not asked here is my two cents.

I have spoken directly with lariyah. On the phone she has great diction and seems to present herself quite intelligently. The same with the email correspondences and texts I have exchanged. In fact, When I am unavailable she is one of the two ladies I highly recommend in my stead.

That being said. Whether she is managed or not is her business. No one else's. Provided her customer service is up to par, she does not seem in danger or seem in danger of herself, and she is presenting no direct threat to another, whom she has manage her money (or does not manage her money) is her business and choice.

Most of you have bankers. These bankers have all of your information. They have the information of the business that paid you. Of every check you write everywhere.

I have never believed a woman's choice to have management was specifically bad. Nor is it bad to be independent. Provided no one is being harmed in either case.

Just because one person does not agree with a unproven life choice, does not mean it gives others the right to drag their personal lives through the mud.

I am not allocating pimping nor encouraging it. I personally have far too many control issues to have any type of manager myself. However to each their own. I personally have seen no evidence of lariyah having management and even if I did I would recommend her no less. Provided she continues to offer the same high quality service that she is known for. It is none of my business what she does with her money.

On another note. Sometimes the better mother is the one that gives up their child. Not because they don't want them, simply because they feel a different environment is better or another could potentially offer the child(ren) a far better life then they can. Attacking someone for making such a difficult choice is wrong. I would challenge any good mother here or anywhere to say they have not taken at least one moment in their life to wonder if it would be best for the child to be raised by another.
How refreshing...the voice of reason.

Jaycee...well said. So you are stunningly beautiful, sensually confident and intelligent??? Hardly makes for a fair fight.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:39 PM   #163
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:

Not many people are really going to be in a place to argue with you because of your reputation, but the most backlash is towards the suspected pimp and what he has allegedly done to other girls and to Lariyah.

I will also say it is the John's choice if a girl having a pimp or manager or assistant should matter. If a girl (or her handler) says she is an independent girl and she is not there is well deserved backlash. Its pretty basic that if it is represented that I am getting screened by a woman that I care about who has the information in this hobby. My personal information realistically is low impact compared to most on this board, but if a girl is going to lie to me in the process of her trying to figure out if I am trust worthy, I have a problem with that. As gets pointed out many times when comparing traditional businesses in this hobby, they do not relate so the banker portion doesnt apply especially because there are specific legal protections that customers have.

I do agree that the kid portion is out of bounds. I believe it was intended to be a swipe at the pimp, but it is still not my business. I dont like to see the stories about it, but it really should not make it on this board.

So while I am glad you have had positive experiences with her, I tend to think there is some actual shit with all of the stinking that is coming from this. On a somewhat side not, I dont really see Lariyah being a proper fill in if you are not available. She has mostly positive in session reviews, so I am not taking that from her. You on the other hand have a reputation of being exceptional.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:02 AM   #164
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
An interesting post if not completely aggressive.

You're worried about the level of aggression on this thread rather than the actual point??..

You are a BIG fucking liar. I won't sit here and reveal how I know specifics, but I do. What intrigues me is you admit to her having great diction...(-Diction is usually judged with reference to the prevailing standards of proper writing and speech and is seen as the mark of quality of the writing.) And you have spoken with her and she speakes intelligently?? Rubbish! She never even staff edit RW info she left early staff edit RW info to pursue this career. She does not speak well at all. Nice try Jaycee.

Lol. Who cares who you recommend when you aren't available--that's hardly relevant.

Wtf. You are clearly missing the bigger picture.

Are you really comparing a pimp to a personal banker?

To be clear--More than 1 person disagrees with said choices.

Your seal of approval is noted. zzzzz zzz zz

You can challenge whomever you please, but THE GOOD Mothers are the ones who will die for their children. I'm not sure if you think your opinions justify her giving up her children and/or having a pimp--but they don't. So please don't attempt to turn the tables on the rest of us to benefit her actions or reputation.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:58 AM   #165
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

To be fair, not finishing staff edit - reference to other RW info posthas nothing to do with intelligence. Some smart folks never completed high school.

I'm not saying that's the case either way here, it's just a lazy argument and I know you can do better than that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women