Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Like Louisiana wasn't underwater before:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:10 PM   #152
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-...change-skeptic

Editor’s Note: Patrick Moore, Ph.D., has been a leader in international environmentalism for more than 40 years. He cofounded Greenpeace and currently serves as chair of Allow Golden Rice. Moore received the 2014 Speaks Truth to Power Award at the Ninth International Conference on Climate Change, July 8, in Las Vegas. Watch his presentation about this piece at the video player to the left.]

I am skeptical humans are the main cause of climate change and that it will be catastrophic in the near future. There is no scientific proof of this hypothesis, yet we are told “the debate is over” and “the science is settled.”

My skepticism begins with the believers’ certainty they can predict the global climate with a computer model. The entire basis for the doomsday climate change scenario is the hypothesis increased atmospheric carbon dioxide due to fossil fuel emissions will heat the Earth to unlivable temperatures.

In fact, the Earth has been warming very gradually for 300 years, since the Little Ice Age ended, long before heavy use of fossil fuels. Prior to the Little Ice Age, during the Medieval Warm Period, Vikings colonized Greenland and Newfoundland, when it was warmer there than today. And during Roman times, it was warmer, long before fossil fuels revolutionized civilization.

The idea it would be catastrophic if carbon dioxide were to increase and average global temperature were to rise a few degrees is preposterous.

Recently, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) announced for the umpteenth time we are doomed unless we reduce carbon-dioxide emissions to zero. Effectively this means either reducing the population to zero, or going back 10,000 years before humans began clearing forests for agriculture. This proposed cure is far worse than adapting to a warmer world, if it actually comes about

IPCC Conflict of Interest

By its constitution, the IPCC has a hopeless conflict of interest. Its mandate is to consider only the human causes of global warming, not the many natural causes changing the climate for billions of years. We don’t understand the natural causes of climate change any more than we know if humans are part of the cause at present. If the IPCC did not find humans were the cause of warming, or if it found warming would be more positive than negative, there would be no need for the IPCC under its present mandate. To survive, it must find on the side of the apocalypse.

The IPCC should either have its mandate expanded to include all causes of climate change, or it should be dismantled.

Political Powerhouse

Climate change has become a powerful political force for many reasons. First, it is universal; we are told everything on Earth is threatened. Second, it invokes the two most powerful human motivators: fear and guilt. We fear driving our car will kill our grandchildren, and we feel guilty for doing it.

Third, there is a powerful convergence of interests among key elites that support the climate “narrative.” Environmentalists spread fear and raise donations; politicians appear to be saving the Earth from doom; the media has a field day with sensation and conflict; science institutions raise billions in grants, create whole new departments, and stoke a feeding frenzy of scary scenarios; business wants to look green, and get huge public subsidies for projects that would otherwise be economic losers, such as wind farms and solar arrays. Fourth, the Left sees climate change as a perfect means to redistribute wealth from industrial countries to the developing world and the UN bureaucracy.

So we are told carbon dioxide is a “toxic” “pollutant” that must be curtailed, when in fact it is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, gas and the most important food for life on earth. Without carbon dioxide above 150 parts per million, all plants would die.

Human Emissions Saved Planet

Over the past 150 million years, carbon dioxide had been drawn down steadily (by plants) from about 3,000 parts per million to about 280 parts per million before the Industrial Revolution. If this trend continued, the carbon dioxide level would have become too low to support life on Earth. Human fossil fuel use and clearing land for crops have boosted carbon dioxide from its lowest level in the history of the Earth back to 400 parts per million today

At 400 parts per million, all our food crops, forests, and natural ecosystems are still on a starvation diet for carbon dioxide. The optimum level of carbon dioxide for plant growth, given enough water and nutrients, is about 1,500 parts per million, nearly four times higher than today. Greenhouse growers inject carbon-dioxide to increase yields. Farms and forests will produce more if carbon-dioxide keeps rising.

We have no proof increased carbon dioxide is responsible for the earth’s slight warming over the past 300 years. There has been no significant warming for 18 years while we have emitted 25 per cent of all the carbon dioxide ever emitted. Carbon dioxide is vital for life on Earth and plants would like more of it. Which should we emphasize to our children?

Celebrate Carbon Dioxide

The IPCC’s followers have given us a vision of a world dying because of carbon-dioxide emissions. I say the Earth would be a lot deader with no carbon dioxide, and more of it will be a very positive factor in feeding the world. Let’s celebrate carbon dioxide.

Patrick Moore (pmoore@allowgoldenricenow.org) was a cofounder and leader of Greenpeace for 15 years. He is now chair and spokesman for Allow Golden Rice.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #153
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Right no ice for them to be on instead of land, thanks again.
here's your ice bitch. man made too. fuck off

Old 04-08-2016, 09:32 PM   #154
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

lil 0homomo is slow but that's OK...

https://polarbearscience.com/2014/10...low-ice-cover/

He's Special...

!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:51 PM   #155
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
good point. New Orleans since it was founded was in many areas below sea level. probably the whole city is. the French built levees.

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/projects/...eport/CH_4.pdf

i will await IvanLittleOne to prove that in 1718 there was human caused global climate change. ahahaha

i will also await him to prove anything about climate change.
The whole City of New Orleans is below sea level. The lowest part is about thirteen feet and the highest parts in and around the French Quarter is in the area of 6.5 to 7ft below sea level. About every decade or so New Orleans sinks even further it's minute but over the years it adds up. It has nothing to do with Global warming but the rather the fact that the City of New Orleans was established on marsh land. New Orleans is a city with a tragic past it has flooded many times.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:17 PM   #156
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you liked the bit on Louisiana, then you should piss your pants on this one....LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rths-rotation/
If the Earth was spinning on it's so called axis wouldn't that make air travel a bit tricky? The only thing that is spinning is the minds of these NASA scientist after they've been binge drinking.

Jim
Old 04-08-2016, 10:27 PM   #157
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
If the Earth was spinning on it's so called axis wouldn't that make air travel a bit tricky? The only thing that is spinning is the minds of these NASA scientist after they've been binge drinking.

Jim
drunk science lol

Old 04-08-2016, 10:42 PM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The whole City of New Orleans is below sea level. The lowest part is about thirteen feet and the highest parts in and around the French Quarter is in the area of 6.5 to 7ft below sea level. About every decade or so New Orleans sinks even further it's minute but over the years it adds up. It has nothing to do with Global warming but the rather the fact that the City of New Orleans was established on marsh land. New Orleans is a city with a tragic past it has flooded many times.

Jim
So is Holland.....

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #159
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Lmao, you throw out the bait, and listen for the reel to spin.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:52 PM   #160
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
So is Holland.....

Holland doesn't believe in "climate change" idiot.

why do you?

Old 04-08-2016, 10:55 PM   #161
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
So is Holland.....

So your point is?

Jim
Old 04-08-2016, 11:07 PM   #162
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
So your point is?

Jim
Ivan has no point. like Bluto Blutarskye's grade point average .. 0.0.

Old 04-09-2016, 12:16 AM   #163
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Hold the Olympics there dull knife.
Again proving that you are incapable of original thought. LittleLiberalEva. You have no solutions, and only want to blame Republicans, Libertarians and others for a problem you don't understand. Sad. Funny, yes, but also sad.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:10 AM   #164
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Again proving that you are incapable of original thought. LittleLiberalEva. You have no solutions, and only want to blame Republicans, Libertarians and others for a problem you don't understand. Sad. Funny, yes, but also sad.
Keep babbling you simpering old fart, you apparently are so brain dead that it slipped your memory that they cleaned it up when they held the Olympics there. Your sense of humor is gone, and all you do is submit snide comments like your hero Trump. Just because you are stupid, don't try transference on others.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:31 AM   #165
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, let's have the olympics non-stop in Beijing! Great plan, LittleLiberalEva! I didn't recognize your brilliance until now! Of course, that is the answer! And let's have the Super Bowl every weekend in Shanghai! And the World Series every month in Guangzhou! And the World Cup Nanjing! Excellent ideas! This will work!

The Earth is saved! Thank you, LittleLiberalEva!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women