Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70488
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47794
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #151
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Had your fill, huh?

Typical.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #152
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Sorry, canyonman, I cant. I feel very strongly that NBA policies do not belong in ads and showcases here. And San Antonio is where I am involved in this thing of ours.
I respect your thoughts on this flinde....

However... Even if the ladies were restricted from posting their preferences in their ads, it will not change their minds or policies now will it?

As said over and over by others.... banning this from ads would only lead to ladies canceling or not opening the door, only to piss off the the poor guy standing outside the door.

So what are you trying to accomplish here flinde? Banning all the ladies that have a NBA policy from ECCIE? Banning ladies from stating their policies from their ads? If you ban once type of policy you would have to restrict the ladies from any kind of policy in their ads...
Old 08-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #153
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Had your fill, huh?

Typical.
Typical..... that statement in itself says a lot about you sir.

I can appreciate how you feel rambo... but this going around and around in circles, does what?

The worlds problems aren't going to be solved here at ECCIE.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #154
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Well, cut the 'circle' off.

If NBA providers hate working with BM so badly, then they can take their business elsewhere. It's no different of a policy than saying we can't mention other unmentionables in here (you should already know what they are...at least some of them).

And you notice NONE OF THE NBA PROVIDERS EVER SPEAK UP ON THIS SUBJECT.

Me, if I felt strongly about something, and there was a thread on it, I'd tell you why I thought that way. Guess I'm different.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #155
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I ask, are Eccie providers having problems with black Eccie hobbyists? Nobody tells me their business or anything, but as far as I know they aren't having any problems. If they aren't having issues with black Eccie hobbyists, then why are they dragging that shit here to Eccie? I saw a new provider intro today, and right on cue, No African Americans.

It's a low number providers who have such a policy boardwide. But let's say we ignore it NOW, and a year from now let's say the number of said ads goes up to 40%. Nearly half the boards' ads are NBA at this point. Are black hobbyists supposed to sit here and go about with a 'yassir, massa' attitude, or just leave the board altogether? Leave and go where? To BP? Hell, they're already at 40% now (seemingly). They'll be 90% a year from now. You wanna enforce a 'new' policy then, when the situation has escalated?

Just saying.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:07 PM   #156
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

When the ladies get to tell the men who they have to fuck, then the men can tell the ladies who they have to fuck. Until then, give it a rest. It's the ladies choice to limit their clientele.
The hobby is not politically correct, don't expect it's participants to be.
"Shit stirring trolls" that want to bring this topic up every week need get a life. Stop being crybabies. Find someone else to pay to pretend to like you for an hour.

I'll take my points with salsa please.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #157
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Lol.

I almost want to feel sorry for some people and their level of ignorance.

We're not telling them who they 'have' to fuck. All we ask is that they make the choice on an INDIVIDUAL-BY-INDIVIDUAL basis, not broad-brushing a group based on race.

Why is this so hard to understand?
Old 08-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #158
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
We're not telling them who they 'have' to fuck.
Really? Your money is green, so they get no choice.

Quote:
All we ask is that they make the choice on an INDIVIDUAL-BY-INDIVIDUAL basis, not broad-brushing a group based on race.
They are trying to be nice. It's you that they don't want to see, and they are willing to exclude an entire race to avoid you.

Quote:
Why is this so hard to understand?
The glue factory called, they want their horse back.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #159
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

I also believe "security risk" was out of line...what if she used it as "i don't see white american men they are a "security risk". then he would have still posted for the fact that its offensive for her to label a certain skin color as security risk.....when in reality for providers all of this is a huge risk!

in our line of work we shouldn't be racist or prejudice and like said if particular men are not welcomed then be wise with your words and be considerate of other peoples feelings...we are not school kids playing in the sand box out to hurt/bash each others ego's...so next time just use your words wisely is how i hear what he is trying to say.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #160
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Well Put Italia!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #161
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

The first couple of pages were an interesting read with points of view, speculation on the motive of the provider, and various opinions. Since then it has digressed into a few factions with distinctly different assumptions repeating their claims ad nauseam. It is apparent that further discussion will not alter ones perception on this subject. Like most religious and political debates, there will be no converts here. Could there possibly be any other points to be made other than to tell me to stfu?
Old 08-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #162
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Rambro Creed wrote yesterday in part above:
".....I ask, are Eccie providers having problems with black Eccie hobbyists? Nobody tells me their business or anything, but as far as I know they aren't having any problems....?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=267520
Old 08-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #163
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Posted earlier in #57..repost?
Old 08-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #164
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I told myself I wouldn't get involved in this "discussion", but I felt the urge to give my opinion on a few items. I did not read every single post, so if I am repeating something someone else said I'm sorry.

Finde you start this thread by saying:
1st
Normally, I just scroll thru the "No African American Men" threrads. Maybe make a tasteless joke or two about "Once you go black, you won't go back" etc.
I understand that these are very personal services and a gal is entitled to some leeway.

So what the way I read this, you don't have a problem with someone having an NBA policy as long as it is done in a manner that is not offensive. You would in fact make a joke of it. I agree with your first statement completely. Saying it is for security reasons is not in good taste, but we do not know what the person has been through in her past. She may have been raped, mugged or something by an African American man and is scared to be alone with them. If something like that is the case then she should just say she has an NBA policy and not give a reason.

Then:
The issue is NOT whether or not a gal has an NBA policy, The issue is whether describing that NBA policy here in an offensive manner.

Again good taste should prevail here and she should put her limitations in her ad without being offensive. Again I agree with you.

And after that:
Sorry, canyonman, I cant. I feel very strongly that NBA policies do not belong in ads and showcases here. And San Antonio is where I am involved in this thing of ours.

HUH? Did you change your mind about giving a gal some leeway?

Rambo I’m sorry I didn’t quote all of yours just I only did the one that makes a real good point, and that is when you said:
My own selection process is, IS SHE HOT? If the answer is yes, then she'd be someone I'd want to see.
Race is NOT a determining factor on who you will like or not like, have a good time or not a good time with, etc. What's so hard about calling this crap what it truly is?

Why is a provider not allowed the same latitudes you are. Some women may not be attracted to African American men. It could be the facial features, hair, from the way they are brought up, experiences she has had, the idea that African American men are all hung like stallions, countless others, neither of us know what each persons reasoning is. I have been turned down because I am to old and fat. I know I could lose weight, but I cant turn back time anymore than you can change someones mind about who they will or will not see.
This is the most personal business there is and if both people are not enjoying themselves or at least be able to fake it, well then I don’t want to be with them. In fact I like to know up front so I don’t waste any time, effort or money. I just don’t see why you would want to see someone that is not attracted to you. If this was a legal legitimate business and not a man and woman being intimate, I would be right there next to you railing against them. But the simple fact is that this is not your corner hardware store and everyone everyone has a choice in who they see.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #165
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

darter,

No, I did not change what I said. I think all NBA policy mention here is tasteless and belongs here about as much as the mention of the well known unmentionables.

I understand that these are very personal services, and a gal may need leeway. Let her have leeway on her website if she wants, or her P411 profile or BP ads if they permit. Let her link or refer people there. State her policy on the phone, in email, even pm here. But it doesnt need to be here in ads or posts.

What I said was, since this cropped up a little while ago, I found it wrong, but scrolled through the NBA bs, maybe made a joke or two, because that is what I do.

I got to the "security issue" NBA policy ad the other day, and it was just the end for me with the subtle or blatant racism. I value this bbs (in SA) as a resource and a community. I would hope that a firm policy towards racist remarks would make NBA statements as welcome here as statements re the other unmentionables.

In my opinion, ECCIE is almost as great a resource as the old Redsnake, which set the standard 10 years ago. But we always can be better.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women