Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2015, 09:50 PM   #151
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoa!!!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #152
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The key is in Aiden's death statement to Glenn.........Negan is on his way.

Gabriel tearing up the bible...Gabriel with an empty church...Gabriel, dealing with the fact that Rick's group knows what he really is. He needs them to be the bad guys. So, he can be a good guy.
The priest should have kicked the bucket first.. ijs
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:28 PM   #153
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Where does the doctor get all that beer?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:37 PM   #154
YoHou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
We can not question the show according to this post.
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:17 AM   #155
jayc987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Yeah, cause realistic, beer is only good for 110 days. Then again, that's probably what makes him crazy.... Kinda like drinking hot Busch..... Hmmmmm.. Hot bush
jayc987 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:20 AM   #156
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Last night was 52 minutes of Meh and 8 minutes of Dayum...

I have no idea where this will end up other than to say that I thinck there will be little resolution

Does Rick get kicked out? Who goes with him. Damn sure won't be Michonne.

Who did Daryl and Aaron see in the woods? Morgan?

Is that "W" marked on the walkers really an "M". How is the person marking that many walkers without being attacked himself?

TDD will have a surprise guest next week which means " the person that got killed off". Who is that gonna be? Will their blood be on Ricks hands?

Nicholas has a gun and Tara, Glenn and Eugene all have targets on their backs. Glenn is on borrowed time on the show at this point.

Michael Cudlitz(Abraham) says the season finale with piss off fans.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:07 PM   #157
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I'm already pissed off......while none of us thought for one second Alexandria would last long at all for "our heroes", it's hard to believe Rick would be the one who'd spiral out of control (once again) in the manner he has. I understand his need to be a protector / defender of those who cannot defend themselves....but there are much bigger fish to fry here. His actions (white-knighting Jessie) look as though he's channeling his "inner Shane".....and I'm stunned he doesn't see that himself and exercise some kind of self control.

Note: when he comes to, I bet he's glad Michonne "retired" that sword to her mantle piece.....

As far as Glenn (and that pig f*cker, Nick, digging up that hidden handgun).....I really doubt the writers will stray from the comic books and allow this dickless coward be the one who takes him out. Afterall, we all know Glenn's destiny looms elsewhere. Besides, since (the viewers) saw him get that gun, that looks too obvious now. I think the writers want to shock (and piss off, per Abraham's quote) the viewers with something from left field we never saw coming.

Carol, perhaps? Now that the wife-beating Pete knows she's onto him.....hmmm?

Hope not.......but being she's a much beloved / admired character, I could see the writers doing the unexpected.

Personally I'd prefer to see that Nick and Gabriel both see the light and agree to a double suicide pact and rid us of their uselessness.....stupid bastards like them need to go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Nicholas has a gun and Tara, Glenn and Eugene all have targets on their backs. Glenn is on borrowed time on the show at this point.

Michael Cudlitz(Abraham) says the season finale with piss off fans.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #158
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In my eyes, Darryl is the only one that can take the win.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:35 PM   #159
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That season finale was great! Now Rick has to reconcile the person that he used to be with the person that he is now. Morgan witnessing Rick take that man's life when he is all about preserving life is going to cause a rift between Rick and one of his oldest friends. Morgan has been searching for Rick since the beginning (the walkie talkies, the maps). Rick helped Morgan out of a bad place (his insanity), will Morgan be able to do the same?

sidenote: has anyone noticed that at least 3 or 4 of the show's actors are British? It's amazing how they change their accents to the Southern twang so smoothly.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:42 PM   #160
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^

Pull my finger......
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #161
YoHou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
That season finale was great! Now Rick has to reconcile the person that he used to be with the person that he is now. Morgan witnessing Rick take that man's life when he is all about preserving life is going to cause a rift between Rick and one of his oldest friends. Morgan has been searching for Rick since the beginning (the walkie talkies, the maps). Rick helped Morgan out of a bad place (his insanity), will Morgan be able to do the same?

Well put!
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:03 PM   #162
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The extra 30 minutes of tonight's TWD were just commercials. JEEZ!

I do like the Kwai Chang Morgan character. It only took a season to unveil him.

########## SPOILER ##############
Carol won't get her dish back clean.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:06 AM   #163
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

########## SPOILER ##############
Carol won't get her dish back clean.
Yeah, the porch dick got his ass whipped in public, humiliated and emasculated by Carol in his own house, lost his damn mind and killed an innocent, then manages to get his head blown off by Rick. That pussy is all Rick's now buddy. Poor guy in the red pancho.. the Wolves got him. Father Gabriel is a bastard and needs to go. He should be making his peace out in the woods, maybe he'd find some constitution and some balls there also. He's acting like a jilted chick! and so is Sasha. Swipe it left on those pussies.

But yay! Morgan is back! That Book of Eli- like fight scenes were awesome. I can't wait to see more of his badassness.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:31 AM   #164
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-30-2015, 09:43 AM   #165
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Fucking loved it. Best episode yet!

Do we know that Rick actually shot Pete? I'm not sure. He fired the gun but there was no reaction afterward other than Morgan's. Abraham's hand was in the way holding Pete's head when he took him down. No way he could have gotten a clean shot without risking hitting Abraham. Maybe I missed something. Anyone absolutely sure he killed him?

Carol is now my favorite character. Coolest chick ever. Loved the scene where she jumped on Rick for stealing the gun and when she put Pete in his place....Fucking awesome. I'd fuck he just so I could say I did. Even Melissa McBride on TTD was kinda hot.

I really figured Glenn was going out. I don't know why he didn't finish Nicholas off when he had the chance. But then Glenn has never liked killing.

Even the scene where Eugene apologized to Abraham was intense. No surprise that Greg Nicotero directed this finale.

There was a lot more resolution on this finale than I expected. Whether Rick actually shot Pete or not, he's done. The Alexandrites got the message that Rick has been trying to get through to them loud and clear and Ricks group is now firmly in control. Sasha seemed to come to terms with her demons, Gabrielle confessed what he has been struggling with. Morgan is now in the fold, for the time being. Michonne put the sword back where it belonged, on her back. I don't think she will ever make that mistake again. A bit of a makeup between Eugene and Abraham and no one of significance died.

The wolves are now the obvious nemesis going into season 6 and they are some sick fucks.

Oh yeah, Morgan is a bad ass. On TDD he said he worked with one of the original TMNT for 3-4 days a week for about a month learning how to handle that stick.

As for the actors being British, theatrics is in their blood. I could go on about it but that about says it all.

Looks like we'll get to see a new series this summer explaining the initial outbreak in more detail with a completely different cast and storyline set in LA. I'm looking forward to it cut don't want to get burned out. I especially don't want the producers and writers getting burned out.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women