Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2019, 08:40 PM   #151
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
You have absolutely no way of proving your claims. on the other hand, even the liberal press can't ignore the Clinton/Epstein connection.

i also ordered the Charles Atlas workout. you should try it. won't get sand kicked in yer face.

It is a fact that Trump is an associate of Epstein, and has attended his "parties". get over it. You have nothing else but to bring up Clinton.

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:48 PM   #152
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
It is a fact that Trump is an associate of Epstein, and has attended his "parties". get over it. You have nothing else but to bring up Clinton.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:59 PM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You got slapped with facts. You have no way at all to defend the fact that Trump is a sexual predator who raped a little girl along with Epstein, so the only thing you could do is bring up Clinton & Kevin Spacey. You got your ass slammed get over it.
Au contraire! You and Jax were slammed. It's obvious from your posts .. that you're still intellectually discombobulated by the impact.

Sentient people know that the flight logs show Slick Willie ditched his Secret Service detail for several of the 26 times he flew with Epstein on the Lolita Express -- a plane with an exotic bedroom with a procuress, etc., on board.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #154
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Au contraire! You and Jax were slammed. It's obvious from your posts .. that you're still intellectually discombobulated by the impact.

Sentient people know that the flight logs show Slick Willie ditched his Secret Service detail for several of the 26 times he flew with Epstein on the Lolita Express -- a plane with an exotic bedroom with a procuress, etc., on board.
And yet just another example of the fact that Trump was/is close with Epstein, so the only thing you can do is bring up Clinton in a pathetic attempt to try and shift the argument.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:03 PM   #155
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

CLINTON!!!!!
https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epst...melania-2019-7
Old 07-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #156
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet just another example of the fact that Trump was/is close with Epstein, so the only thing you can do is bring up Clinton in a pathetic attempt to try and shift the argument.

This thread is about Epstein. It's only natural that his best buddy, Slick Willie, also be a part of the conversation.

Quote:
Slick Willie identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

(The Daily Mail)
Old 07-24-2019, 09:46 PM   #157
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like Epstein was found in his jail cell in a fetal position. Wonder what really happened. Some are speculating that he tried to hang himself.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...513174311.html
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:54 PM   #158
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

This thread is about Epstein. It's only natural that his best buddy, Slick Willie, also be a part of the conversation.
Yep it's about Epstein, the same guy who introduced Trump to his wife, as well as the girl(s) they raped together.

Old 07-24-2019, 10:01 PM   #159
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yep it's about Epstein, the same guy who introduced Trump to his wife, as well as the girl(s) they raped together.

you need to chill out. the above post puts you on very shaky ground about a topic known to be forbidden here. i'll give you a citizen's warning .. this time.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:02 PM   #160
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well by that logic everyone who is associated with you should be wearing an Ankle Monitor, right?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:07 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Slick Willie identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

(The Daily Mail)
Old 07-24-2019, 10:10 PM   #162
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
This thread is about Trump's buddy Epstein, you have no way to defend the fact that they are close fiends so the only thing you can do is continue to bring up Clinton. How pathetic
Old 07-24-2019, 10:12 PM   #163
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well by that logic everyone who is associated with you should be wearing an Ankle Monitor, right?
What does an ankle monitor have to do with the fact that Trump is close with Epstein and that the two have sexually assaulted women together?? NOTHING, just a weak attempt at shifting argument.
Old 07-24-2019, 10:32 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This thread is about Trump's buddy Epstein, you have no way to defend the fact that they are close fiends so the only thing you can do is continue to bring up Clinton. How pathetic
This thread is about Epstein. Epstein was the one who kept "bringing up" his pathetic buddy, Slick Willie, in his Lolita Express.

Quote:

(The Daily Mail)
Old 07-24-2019, 10:39 PM   #165
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does an ankle monitor have to do with the fact that Trump is close with Epstein and that the two have sexually assaulted women together?? NOTHING, just a weak attempt at shifting argument.
My post was in reference to your logic. Epstein committed a crime, Trump knew Epstein, therefore Trump is also guilty of the same offense? That's why everyone brings up Bill Clinton. Clinton knew Epstein and associated with him as well. Shouldn't Clinton also be guilty of the crimes Epstein committed? Guilt by association without any substantiating evidence or incriminating circumstances doesn't fly in court, not in this country anyway. Whats the difference between the question I asked you in my previous post and your view of the Epstein case and Trump?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women