Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2020, 09:16 AM   #151
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Just like a Trumpist conspiracy, conspiracy!
Well of course there is nobody that believes more in conspiracy theories than Trump!
So if Trump wasn't found mentally incompetent "and he really is!" then Biden will be just fine. There is nobody more mentally unfit for office or more incompetent than our traitor in chief.
Think that's harsh?
China are you listening?
He invited a hostile foreign power to interfere in our elections on fucking television, the very definition of treason!
Or removing 12,000 troops from Germany didn't get your attention, who did that benefit?
Or who did benefit to remove our troops from Syria, and hang our Kurdish allies out to dry!
Well it gave the Russians and ISIS a free hand in the region, and I'm sure Erdogan was delighted too now he can kill Kurds with impunity!
Speaking of Russia how about those bounties on our troops, you know those suckers and losers that have volunteered to serve and perhaps paid the ultimate sacrifice!
And this draft dodging POS said nothing to Putin about it!
Let's see John McCain, American hero dispite being a Navy man!
When the N.Vietnamese found out that his father was an admiral they offered him his freedom, he turned it down and thereby endured 6 years of torture and confinment!
The very definition of sacrifice!
And look how he was treated in death by this draft dodging POS!
But what would our traitor in chief know about sacrifice?
He destroys better men than himself just because of the fact that they are better men!
Think Alexander Vindman?
But of course Putin is chess, and I'm not even sure if trump can even play checkers!
Please don't tell me about NATO or Germany paying their fair share, those payments were figured out in the 1950s by people far wiser that that asshole!
NATO was never about money it was always about protecting our allies, and keeping the fight in Europe should the balloon go up!
But of course now a days finances trumps our constitution and our country and the people in it including you!
So who on this thread really gives a shit about that right?
As long as my taxes are cut, and my portfolios OK!
Bear in mind though that social security is on the chopping block with those tax cuts, you know that program that you and I have paid into all of our working lives!
Dont know about you but I want mine!
This shit all started back in the 90s with Gengrich and the rest of those toxic assholes that turns our politics into a nasty team sport, instead of a spirited debate that it had always been, now let's see how far this has gone because of this bullshit! We have a Moron in office that aids people that are our sworn enemies, his friends are dictators strongmen and authoritarians that laugh at him and us and use him/us to their ends!
Let's see some of the ideas he picked up from them!
Oh Shit! I'm gonna lose the election!
Dismantle the postal service!
There's voter fraud!
This dispite the fact that his own head of the FBI said that it is almost non-existent!
Oh Shit! I'm gonna lose the election!
I know I'll order my attorney general to arrest my opponent!
Problem solved!
What what do you mean your not gonna do it Bill?
Even Barr wasn't stupid enough to pull that dumb shit!
That's just a taste!
Now let's see some numbers.
Over 250 indictments from this administration, only 76 or so for Nixon, I can see Nixon slow roasting in hell saying "see I wasn't so bad after all"!
And I didn't even get into white supremacists, or the virus!
Nice!
What a draft dodging POS
So basically his base is willing to vote for him no matter the cost involved to our country in long run, because they want their taxes cut!
Finances over country!
Or because they hate the same people he dose!
So when is Kristnacht scheduled?
Or the burning of the books, since that asshole doesn't read anyhow he wouldn't even notice anythings missing!
I mean why not go ahead you have your brown shirts/poorboys at the ready!
He a heartless POS, simple as that!
And if you vote for him no matter the reason well what does that make you?
I have been a Republican since 1993 with Gengrich and those assholes I drank the koolaid!
Once I was blind but now I see!
Yep
I was a regular bourgeois, pick-me "Republican Woman of Kanawha County" on not one, but two staunchly right , secretly JBS leaning, (mantras and all )PACs, for a decade
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:34 AM   #152
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I don't think we've heard the last of the Mueller Report. I'm fairly certain that it will be front and center for another few years ....starting in January - on or about the 20th. I'd rather the Orange buffon just went away and never had to hear any more of his braggadociousness. I'm looking for some normality. Either way, I'd love to have the country less divided.

I got the best election anyone not batshit insane or populist (left OR right) in this election could've possibly wanted:

1. Trump was ejected by a much greater margin than he was elected by.

2. Biden was the candidate who emerged to do it. He's as moderate a thing as the modern democratic party is capable of producing.
3. The Democrats will most likely not gain control of the Senate. This ensures that Biden isn't going to appoint the same level of incompetence or partisan jurists that Trump did. It also ensures we won't get any sweeping left wing stuff for at least two years and could posssibly, if the Democrats think it all the way thru, let them fix social security while everyone battles to the 2022 brawl.

On the other hand, Trump drew more voters than he did the last time in raw numbers. That means there are a lot more dumb fuckers in the county than I would've honestly hoped. Frankly, if the Republican party won't de-Trumpify itself, while I wish the Democrats wouldn't, I'm all for putting the fucker in jail before 2024 if the Republican party itself won't purge the thing.

There's a part of me that would've preferred the entire Republican party get stomped to hell, regardless of the consequences, because it did (and still is) feeding this Trumpist bullshit. But, we will know by 2022 if Cult45 remains a cult, or they actually develop a platform and principles by which to run on and govern again. Since it didn't, we've got divided government, which is, from where I sit, the best possible fucking outcome from the shitshow we just saw.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 12:01 PM   #153
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL. This guy is gullible enough to believe more people actually voted for Biden, and then pontificates how dumb Trump voters are. I should’ve held onto that beachfront property in Indiana, think I found a buyer.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #154
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
LOL. This guy is gullible enough to believe more people actually voted for Biden, and then pontificates how dumb Trump voters are. I should’ve held onto that beachfront property in Indiana, think I found a buyer.

If you'd like, there's a market on PredictIT right now where you can make your millions on that.
For the benefit of my pocketbook, I implore you: mosey on over and put your money where your mouth is. For anyone else, this is the easiest 10% you will make in no more than 62 days. That's a rough floor, based on today's level of trumpfuckery--it may become more lucrative over time.

Besides that (and this is why I love every idiot from village Trumpfuckistan), Indiana not only has beachfront property, but they have sand dunes, too.

Of course Biden got more votes. One can be gullible/dumb/taken or a part of perpetuating the troll, but those are the only two options for those who believe otherwise.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:30 AM   #155
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"I am very,very great at embellishing economic projections...they say I'm the greatest at fudging the GDP...the only people who are better at it are the heads of the central bank. Now they are very, very angry at me and have recouped their loss on an interest rate I DESERVED, and America deserved but it was a lie, so now because they are very very upset...but rest assured that they're killing off all those useless human petri dishes in the nursing home sucking up all the social security and Medicare night and day, around the clock.... it's a good thing my supporters are very very stupid. They love me so much, they won't wear masks or wash their hands. I'll keep telling them it's fake news, it's a fake virus. The more poor , dumb "winners" getting gubbament money who die, the better...for me, 'cause oh boy , is the federal reserve pissed"
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 06:54 AM   #156
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
ROFL, so you think over 5 million votes were faked?

Trump cultists never fail to amaze me with how stupid they are. Not to mention the massive projection of every Trump fuckup.
Whatwhathuh is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:09 AM   #157
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post

Trump cultists never fail to amaze me with how stupid they are. Not to mention the massive projection of every Trump fuckup.

Some of them are trolls, not stupid. Most, however, are stupid. But those are the only two possible states of man.
Old 11-17-2020, 09:56 AM   #158
Jacuzzme
BANNED

LMAO. What’s stupid is believing Biden underperformed Hillary in every major metropolitan area except 4, all of which happen to be in the most crucial areas, or believing the President could CRUSH Biden in every bellwether and still lose. Most statisticians would consider the election results not simply unlikely, but impossible. 5 million votes has nothing to do with it, Cali and New York are meaningless in presidential elections, certainly in this one.

Democrats rely on the gullible, it appears there are plenty to go around.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:00 AM   #159
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
On the other hand, Trump drew more voters than he did the last time in raw numbers. That means there are a lot more dumb fuckers in the county than I would've honestly hoped.
Yep. Many were conned. Many were attracted to his racist rhetoric. I'm relieved that he's gonna be out of the White House, but I'm not happy that we have so many people who fall into these two categories.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:16 AM   #160
Jacuzzme
BANNED

What racist rhetoric?
Old 11-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #161
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"I Donald Trump am calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country until we figure out what's going on." "What's going on" was in reference to crimes committed by a handful of Muslims.

To a room full of white people: "The Mexicans coming here are not like you (points). They're not like you (points). They're bringing a lot of problems. They're rapists, murderers, and drug dealers...."

"Very fine people on both sides." One side was white supremacist marchers.

The birtherism.

Calling the black NFL players sons of bitches for exercising their first amendment rights.

"These aren't people, these are animals" about Mexican immigrants.

"They should be executed" about the Central Park 5, long after they've been exonerated.

"Kung Flu"

"Go back to the crime infested places they came from" about The Squad.

You can deny that Trump uses racist and xenophobic rhetoric to attract and energize a significant portion of his base, but that would just mean that you're in denial.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:39 AM   #162
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO. What’s stupid is believing Biden underperformed Hillary in every major metropolitan area except 4

That is false.

Quote:
, all of which happen to be in the most crucial areas, or believing the President could CRUSH Biden in every bellwether and still lose.

That's because he didn't do that.

Quote:
Most statisticians would consider the election results not simply unlikely, but impossible. 5 million votes has nothing to do with it, Cali and New York are meaningless in presidential elections, certainly in this one.

Every reputable statistician not on the payroll of the Trump campaign or a republican cause doesn't agree.

Biden swung the suburbs in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc in enough numbers to overcome movement from the cities (in relative terms) towards Trump.

What we are actually seeing is a party realignment along educational attainment lines, which explains what happened in those suburbs as well as the interesting fact that Trump did better in certain cities than he did before. (it explains why black people in major cities all over and the dumb fucking cubans in South Florida are willing to vote against their own best interests--it's just like dumb white people--the key is educational attainment).

Without significant google support, you can't continue this. And Biden will still be President-Elect.

Quote:
Democrats rely on the gullible, it appears there are plenty to go around.

You know, I agree. Populists (The stupid parts of both parties) are indeed in demand. What's funny is that you clearly don't see that you are the fish at the table, fish. One can be a sucker or in on the troll. Pick one.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:30 AM   #163
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Biden took 1 bellwether, in his home state. I’ll have to crush the rest of that nonsense later, busy day today.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:09 AM   #164
tannana
Valued Poster

You've posted screenshots with no attribution or defined "bellweather." And, you don't seem to understand the whole "correlation vs causation" thing or the meaning of "realignment."

Again--you aren't good enough at Google to do this. Quit while you are behind and start saying "President Biden" to get used to the idea. You aren't going to convince anyone literate in statistics or how elections run that there was any fraud in this (as frankly evidenced by the 1-25 record Trump's campaign currently has in court). And I don't care if you further convince Trump voters, because: one can be a sucker or in on the troll. Those are the only two choices.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:01 AM   #165
Jacuzzme
BANNED

You don’t understand the meaning of bellwether county, and where they are? Look it up, genius. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._United_States

Realignment my ass. Trump held everything he already had and gained millions more, including huge inroads with blacks and Latinos. The only realignment was in 5 cities, with statistically impossible turnout, that just happened to be precisely where they were needed and who mysteriously stopped counting when they realized they were getting crushed.

You’re not very good at this. Try’n inform yourself a bit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women