Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2016, 04:23 PM   #151
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I think you need to step up your grift to the Mods if you don't like their decisions.
I think your right.....

I'll set up qa night out and hire a few girls they can pass around.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:29 PM   #152
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Layada View Post
I have never knowingly been intimate with any mod or admin for free for any reason including the procurement of hobby board favors.

hmmm.... Is the key word there "knowingly" your "get off the hook" term meaning perhaps you had a few too many to drink and want to pretend you don't remember?

or maybe the word "intimate"?

There were a couple of guys there that night that pulled out cameras and took pics and shot a little video of you and a MOD lip-locked and dancing in the aisle.....

or maybe that was just swaying back and forth......

Anyway.... It sure seemed "intimate" to me and up till that night you two used to fight like cats and dogs...
Old 07-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #153
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think it's pretty well known here that I neither fuck or suck any of the MODs and instead choose to simply pay them and get them laid in the strip clubs.
Uh, no,Actually it's not well know at all, but since you brought it up.........but I'm guessing you'd like us to assume that.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #154
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
hmmm.... Is the key word there "knowingly" your "get off the hook" term meaning perhaps you had a few too many to drink and want to pretend you don't remember?

There were a couple of guys there that night that pulled out cameras and took pics and shot a little video of you and a MOD lip-locked and dancing in the aisle.....

Anyway.... It sure seemed "intimate" to me and up till that night you two used to fight like cats and dogs...
Morning sunshine!
You just now perkin' up after a night of whoopin' it up and leaving posts at all wee hours of the night?

"There were a couple of guys there that night that pulled out cameras and took pics and shot a little video of you and a MOD lip-locked and dancing in the aisle.....
Anyway.... It sure seemed "intimate" to me and up till that night you two used to fight like cats and dogs..."

SO.FUCKING.WHAT.
Besides your 7th grade mean girl gossipy bitch ass,who gives a fuck what two consenting adults do?
You post up bloviating bullshit Penthouse Forum caliber stories about all the hawt young pussy you slay,yet give some gal grief about making out with someone somewhere?
Are you shittin' us!?
Cracker Barrel is open 'til 10pm tonite,waddle on down there and hit the trough...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 05:27 PM   #155
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I think your right.....

I'll set up qa night out and hire a few girls they can pass around.....
You can probably cut a deal with the newbie Mod before he finds out what he can get for his newly found position on the site.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #156
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You can probably cut a deal with the newbie Mod before he finds out what he can get for his newly found position on the site.
Now you KNOW that no MOD would take advantage of his position by offering preferred treatment or inferring that special favors could be had in exchange for sexual treats. Or that it was a mandatory right of passage {Its good to be the King} for new girls to see them first.

And of course I am not saying that Ynot would fall into that trap.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #157
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Now you KNOW that no MOD would take advantage of his position by offering preferred treatment or inferring that special favors could be had in exchange for sexual treats. Or that it was a mandatory right of passage {Its good to be the King} for new girls to see them first.

And of course I am not saying that Ynot would fall into that trap.
The only "trap" he needs to look out for is Whispers gravy slathered quicksand of petty gossipy bullshit...
Old 07-11-2016, 03:57 AM   #158
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhh you've been referring to that girl you are obsessed with Reya Sunshine. Yeah, I remember that because you posted obsessively about it then too afterwards!

If I recall correctly the only reason she was even in the same room as you and that person (who only later became a mod) was for charity. She's a nice girl and wanted to help other people you claimed needed it. She got ridiculously drunk and being the happy, lovey type drunk we all know her as was hugging that guy goodbye as he was leaving (attempting to hug really). For shits and giggles he kept his hands behind his back like "ewww a girl, gross" and like five cameras came out to take a photo of that moment.

Reya laughed it off and left with another guy that night (also not a mod) but nothing came of it because she threw up alllll in his nice new truck as he was taking her home. He was a sweetheart if I recall correctly; a real gentleman, and wouldn't accept the money she tried to give him to have it professionally cleaned.

So, yes...Reya once put her arms around the neck of a guy that later became a mod. at a charity event. while very drunk. Photos were taken of the best five seconds of his humble life and apparently still talked about by him and his friends literally years later. There was absolutely no kissing, fondling, dancing, or anything other than her arms briefly on his shoulders. If that's what you call intimacy...then ok?

It's ridiculous that other people even know these things because you post every detail on the board.

Quote:

Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:52 AM   #159
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
lol.
Scoreboard:
Buh-bye banned troll.

See you in the next life.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:47 AM   #160
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Can this thread die already?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Buh-bye banned troll.

See you in the next life.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #161
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
lol.
Scoreboard:
Austin Staff....... 1
Know it all Troll....... 0

Austin Staff....... 2
Know it all Troll....... 0[/QUOTE]
FTFY!
Old 07-21-2016, 03:06 PM   #162
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

4400 views and a month in existence for basically a "you a loser ,no YOU a loser" thread.

{{{SLOW GOLF CLAP}}}
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:50 PM   #163
Whispers

Default Leah = Reya

What can ya say? The community loves drama and Reya does it quite well.

She's no spring chicken and has a few pounds on some but compared to others she is not totally unpleasant on the eyes so she rallies some Wks..

Reya Sunshine.jpg
Old 07-21-2016, 04:27 PM   #164
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
What can ya say? The community loves drama and Reya does it quite well.

She's no spring chicken and has a few pounds on some but compared to others she is not totally unpleasant on the eyes so she rallies some Wks..

Attachment 550526
Pointing out anybody's weight is the last thing you should be doing...
Old 07-21-2016, 06:02 PM   #165
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

How bad and CONSTANT does bullying have to be for the victim of it to literally grow bored with it?! I'm tired of talking about the same lame shit to the same lame ass people that keep trying to pick the same lame ass fights over nothing.

To paraphrase Dostoevsky..."First they tortured me, drove me to fits of fear and rage. Then when that wasn't enough...they bored me. Oh God, how they bored me!"

If Dostoevsky seems too high brow maybe you can relate to Forrest Gump:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women