Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35606
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2023, 10:50 AM   #151
dogfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Also a little thing called the war in Ukraine has jacked food and gas prices.
And, who started the war in Ukraine, and why is it still going? Let's see if you can pass this test.

Hint - it started before Biden and Trump.
dogfart is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 01:07 PM   #152
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I would concede if someone actually gave me a good reason why Biden was preferable to Trump in 2020. Shit like "I don't like Trump" isn't a valid reason because someone liking or hating him doesn't change the fact that shit was cheaper under him, I was getting paid more under him and yeah, there were no new wars under him. So, again. If anyone actually gave me a good reason, I would concede a point or two. But nobody has done this. You do not get to tell me I'm being too stubborn when nobody has yet to offering a counter point for me to concede to in the first place. It isn't my fault the facts are on my side.
In the spirit of conciliation I’ll concede that outside of this thread I’ve read very few of your posts, so my perception of your willingness to concede a point is based on a statistically insignificant sample of your opinions consisting of a few posts on this thread. My infrequent forays into the Political forum (where this thread belongs) has convinced me that very few people on either side admit to being in error, so I easily reach that conclusion when I do find myself in one of those discussions. Maybe you’re one of the few who have.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:21 PM   #153
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
In the spirit of conciliation I’ll concede that outside of this thread I’ve read very few of your posts, so my perception of your willingness to concede a point is based on a statistically insignificant sample of your opinions consisting of a few posts on this thread. My infrequent forays into the Political forum (where this thread belongs) has convinced me that very few people on either side admit to being in error, so I easily reach that conclusion when I do find myself in one of those discussions. Maybe you’re one of the few who have.
Would not bet on that my tin friend. These conspiracy theory morons spend all day watching these whackadoodle videos that give them confirmation bias.

That they are still pushing that election day 2020 bullshit is so laughable. IF they had followed ANY of the Fox News Dominion lawsuit they would know Fox News LIES to get ratings.

They cannot understand logic, reason, or common sense. Basically, they are lost causes who should be dealt with. And while my methods seem harsh, they are effective.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:20 PM   #154
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Would not bet on that my tin friend. These conspiracy theory morons spend all day watching these whackadoodle videos that give them confirmation bias.
This is coming from the guy who believes Ukraine is the reason why things are bad now, as if the time before didn't matter at all. Man, dude, the cognitive dissonance in you is unreal.

Quote:
That they are still pushing that election day 2020 bullshit is so laughable. IF they had followed ANY of the Fox News Dominion lawsuit they would know Fox News LIES to get ratings.
Repeat after me. Russiagate. January 6. Black Lives Matter. Covid came from a bunch of dirty pigs. Masks block covid. Biden doesn't have dementia. Trump is a racist. You truly ARE smooth-brained. I gave you a list of shit that went wrong in 2020 and here you are, completely running away like a coward.

Quote:
They cannot understand logic, reason, or common sense. Basically, they are lost causes who should be dealt with. And while my methods seem harsh, they are effective.
What's your method? Losing debates? Got me on that. Nobody loses debates like you. Except maybe Hog.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:23 PM   #155
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I mean, what exactly are we looking at here? I've given actual facts and stupid here has just thrown names around and is coming off looking mighty ignorant and uninformed. You can pretend there is an intellectual equivalency here, but, it takes nothing but a quick glance to see why I'm right and stupid here takes after his name.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 07:38 AM   #156
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
I mean, what exactly are we looking at here? I've given actual facts and stupid here has just thrown names around and is coming off looking mighty ignorant and uninformed. You can pretend there is an intellectual equivalency here, but, it takes nothing but a quick glance to see why I'm right and stupid here takes after his name.
What "facts" kid? You've thrown out a bunch of bullshit no one buys.
Old 05-20-2023, 10:20 AM   #157
Aoi
meh

Quote:
What "facts" kid? You've thrown out a bunch of bullshit no one buys.
It’s bullshit to you who probably believes that Michael Brown was a gentle giant and had his hands up. Probably believe that trannys are real women.

You lost the debate.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 10:27 AM   #158
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
It’s bullshit to you who probably believes that Michael Brown was a gentle giant and had his hands up. Probably believe that trannys are real women.
s
You lost the debate.
There was no debate u stupid mo fo, you still have no facts to back your bullshit...must suck being a total loser and failure who blames that mean old guvment for fucking you.

I suggest u avoid going out in public. You might run into someone like me.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:01 PM   #159
Aoi
meh

Quote:
There was no debate u stupid mo fo, you still have no facts to back your bullshit...must suck being a total loser and failure who blames that mean old guvment for fucking you.

I suggest u avoid going out in public. You might run into someone like me.

Here you go. Don't run from me.

Quote:
The people who aren't completely smooth-brained.

The people who know that Biden barely campaigned.

The people who know that damning evidence of Biden's corruption was COMPLETELY BANNED from being talked about on social media. ONE OF WHICH HE LITERALLY ADMITS ON CAMERA THAT HE BLACKMAILED FOREIGN POWERS.

The people who know that the election laws just happen to change right before the election.

The people who knew that Biden associated himself with the KKK.

The people who found it sus that the coronavirus death counter disappeared the day after the election.

The people who saw that Trump was up 100k votes in some of the key states up to something like 3AM in the morning, then saw he was behind the morning they woke up.

The people who have a hard time believing that there was sprinkler damage in the stations.

The people who found it curious that Biden backed out of a debate.

The people who clearly saw that Biden has dementia.

The people who clearly heard that Biden was going to go after oil and gas as soon as he won - which he did. How you liking them gas prices?

If you voted for Biden, you have no right to complain about the shit state of this country now.

You're right. There was no debate. You didn't bring anything to this discussion except childish name-calling. I gave you an actual list of shit that went wrong in 2020 and you STILL haven't addressed it. You probably believe everything Joy Behar tells you from the View, I bet. Or cuck boy Jimmy Kimmel. You have no talking point. You are a brainlet mouthpiece for whatever the catchphrase is for the day. Wonder how much money you gave to Zalenski.

I responded to everything you have levied at me. You replied to none. You lost this exchange.

I don't want to run into someone like you, you're absolutely right. I would hate for your ignorance to be within any planetary radius of me.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 02:01 PM   #160
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Here you go. Don't run from me.

You're right. There was no debate. You didn't bring anything to this discussion except childish name-calling. I gave you an actual list of shit that went wrong in 2020 and you STILL haven't addressed it. You probably believe everything Joy Behar tells you from the View, I bet. Or cuck boy Jimmy Kimmel. You have no talking point. You are a brainlet mouthpiece for whatever the catchphrase is for the day. Wonder how much money you gave to Zalenski.

I responded to everything you have levied at me. You replied to none. You lost this exchange.

I don't want to run into someone like you, you're absolutely right. I would hate for your ignorance to be within any planetary radius of me.
You mean your list of lies with no backing? Amazing what a delusional fuck u are kid. Even Fox News knew in 2020 Trump was full of shit, but you're still sucking that orange cock aren't u?

What a joke u are kid.
Old 05-20-2023, 04:15 PM   #161
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I feel like we're pretty close to working it all out and coming to a peaceful agreement on everything.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 08:24 PM   #162
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You mean your list of lies with no backing? Amazing what a delusional fuck u are kid. Even Fox News knew in 2020 Trump was full of shit, but you're still sucking that orange cock aren't u?

What a joke u are kid.
Twitter files.

You lost. Get off the internet.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 06:36 AM   #163
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Twitter files.

You lost. Get off the internet.
No bitch, you were never in the game. You're a pathetic conspiracy theory dork with no life, no brains, and no future. So how does that orange dick taste bitch?
Old 05-21-2023, 07:45 AM   #164
Aoi
meh

Quote:
No bitch, you were never in the game. You're a pathetic conspiracy theory dork with no life, no brains, and no future. So how does that orange dick taste bitch?
Hey everyone, this is how you lose a debate.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 08:14 AM   #165
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Hey everyone, this is how you lose a debate.
You're too fucking stupid to even know what a debate is little punk ass bitch

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women