Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35595
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2020, 07:13 AM   #151
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
We don’t hate you because you’re white. That’s not within your control and is an immutable characteristic. Being a “Conservative*”, especially in the era of Trump, in the other hand, is a malicious, racist choice.

*What passes for “conservative” these days are the neo-fascists “good people on both sides” assholes who marched in Charlottesville chanting “blood and soil” and “Jews will not replace us. That’s the legacy of Trump.

When the DPST's have nothing else - they go to "Racism" as the cover-all insult for their diatribes - as led by the NYT editorial office.

If you have anything on issues - please submit cogent and constructive for debate.

Take a long look in the mirror considering the diatribe - Hatred is self-destructive - go not down that pathway!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:24 AM   #152
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Never thought I'd see the day when being "Anti Fascist" would be equated with being a Neo Nazi...
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #153
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I never thought I would see the day where someone questions why pretty girls don’t work in sanitation. But like I said. The far left (and the far right extremist) will say or do just about anything for attention. Pure desperation.

Here’s a news flash. Racism does in fact exist but the 1960’s are over. Now reverse racism and various forms of prejudice are out in the open. Women, older, white, Jewish,Latino, gay, whatever your category you can rest assured someone will have a prejudice and even if we irradiated racism we would have classism like India.

But wait there’s more. If you vote for big government and social programs all your problems can go away. No independent thought. No personal accountability. Just blame it on someone else and surely the government will fix it.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:24 AM   #154
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Your, ENTIRE POST, is the same ol' cliched, scripted rhetoric,
And yours is the same old tired, "I was born a poor black child... wahhhh

Quote:
I tell ya, America sure has a lot of self made white people in it None of you inherited anything, won any lotteries, no life insurance policies, or any other get rich quick schemes to work so well in movies. Every single one of you, started with absolutely nothing...right?
Of course not. That's the point with your worthless all whites are racist trope. It's no more true than all whites are self made men. And last I checked there are a shit ton of millionaires that are chinese, indian, or mexican. The only thing you have is excuses.

Quote:
So, umm, where does all the generational assets go?? I mean, I see 25-year old white girls with $200,000 houses. Not just them. Others (as in young guys) as well. I go by a lake, and see hordes of white people on boats and jet skis, and those floaty board row things. Private schools. You guessed it. Buncha preppy white guys and gals named Cooper and Zoey, so cute and aloof, with big, brace toothed smiles. Life is, never NOT awesome for them (in fairness, a couple token black guys there, too...probably named Winston and Darius).
Aww you poor baby. Again...it's probably still news to you but it bears repeating. Life is NOT fair. That's true regardless of your skin color. And All I have to say for those more fortunate is good for them. Wish it were me... but it's not and all I can do is work my hardest. AND I STILL MIGHT END UP WITH NOTHING. That's life.

Quote:
But let me guess. In 10 or so years or whatever, they'll give a younger version of me the same 'I worked so hard' speech that you're giving me now, because generational assets never get passed down. They just vanish into thin air.
I like how you use the term generational assets like it's some new concept. It's called an inheritance. It's crazy how people want to pass on their hard earned money to their children so that maybe they can do better. Are the inheritance laws different for people with different skin colors? I mean is it illegal to pass on wealth to your children if you're hispanic? So what is it with African American culture that the concept of inheritance is not important. I mean lets be real 70% of out of wedlock births ISN'T exactly going to encourage passing on generational assets... yet you bitch that other people and other cultures are smart enough to build, conserve, and pass on to their progeny the fruits of their labor?

Quote:
When poor kids turn 16 or 17, they gotta start contributing to the expenses in the house, if they can find work, that is. Jokers like you get to live rent free in the attic or basement until you're 24. You venture out with good credit, connections, maybe some financial cushioning...in case things go bad, which of course means you can go back home and try again after a year or two.
Nope. At 18 my parents were fond of saying they would nail my door shut and break my plate. I went off to college, did shitty, dropped out, joined the Army. I took advantage of that. When I got out, I worked shitty jobs pouring cement, building fireplaces, and working in a factory until I saved enough $ to go back to school. You complain because other peoples parents got married, stayed that way, worked hard, and provided for their children. Sorry your parents didn't do the same.... but that's no excuse to blame other people whose parents worked harder or made better decisions than yours

Quote:
The above would explain why white people houses have 4-5 cars in the yard.
proper planning prevents piss poor performance. Guess what? Those cars and everything else didn't show up over night... it took 20 years to build that shit up. What have you been doing for the last 20 years? Gettin some booty? Hanging with your Cuz? That's what's important to you... fine. So be it. But criticizing others because they worked hard and they are white is BS.

Quote:
I stand by my other post, man. People hire who they want to hire, for reasons only known to them. Oh, btw, it's a societal fact. Better looking people, AND WHITES get preferential treatment when it comes to all the cool things in life, like the cool jobs, big houses, etc. I mean, how many pretty girls do you see working for sanitation? No, it's always some black guy, with a dislocated finger and a bad back, that he can't afford to get help for, named Willie, with eyes that tell his whole life story.
Oh that's so sad, poignant and touching. It'd be a better story if Willie dropped out of Harvard...So what's stopped you from succeeding? Genetics? Are you telling me a Black man CAN'T succeed? because I'm pretty sure I could provide you with a few examples to the contrary. Madam Walker is laughing at you, pal.

Quote:
His supervisor is a 22-year white guy.
Awww.. well maybe WIllie should have finished HS, stayed off the drugs, and not fathered three kids that he never sees. Then he wouldn't have to have a 22 year old white kid for a supervisor.

I get it, you're a victim because life didn't deal you a better hand of cards. But most adults stop playing that game around the age of 16 or so. We grow up and realize that success isn't promised to anyone. You can bust your ass your whole life and not get anywhere... you can do nary a bit of work and get fabulous rewards... life just isn't fair. But one thing is certain, Hard work is usually a pre-requisite for success
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:32 AM   #155
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Never thought I'd see the day when being "Anti Fascist" would be equated with being a Neo Nazi...
I never thought I'd see the day when "anti fascist" would use street violence, intimidation, and threats to prevent opposing views from being discusses. Pretty much sounds EXACTLY like fascism.

Maybe you should google Andy Ngo and watch him get beaten in the street for being gay and conservative... height of anti fascism I've been told. Or you could watch antifa riot at berkley to prevent opposing political views from being expressed.

You use the words anti-fascist, but I'm not sure you actually understand what fascism is if you think that behaviour is anti-fascist.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #156
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Life is not fair and now merit is rarely even considered. Just about every graduate program in America has a quota while holding slots open for foreign students and minorities while denying white candidates (or making them wait until the next semester) while state residents who qualify with higher test scores are kept out of MBA and other graduate programs.

Police departments, corporate America and just about every employer has a quota or a financial incentive to hire minorities admit it or not. When Randall says a black man has no equal opportunity he is absolutely right. Many times a black person has more opportunity and yet the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton brainwash their own people to keep them down. After all Jesse Jackson would have to get a real job if he didn’t have anyone to shake down.

Every successful black person I know and proud to call my friend stopped blaming everyone else and stopped believing the Jesse Jackson rhetoric a long time ago. And they became successful long before quotas. I don’t see them having pitty parties or looking for a hand out
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:43 PM   #157
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

That’s why I keep saying these guys have personal problems.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:16 PM   #158
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.

What's up wit' those reparations?!?!?

Where's my damn check??? $100 million. Quit playing!!

In all seriousness, DID YOU KNOW...that then plantation owners got reparations for losing slaves, but the slaves got nothing???

So, in reality, because Y'ALL have been kicking this can down the road so much, it really is an actual debt that is owed.

160 years worth of unpaid bills and figure in compound interest, boy, oh boy, the amount is probably in the hundreds of billions.

But I'm a fair guy, you know. Tell you what, just cut me a check of, say, a lousy $10M and we can call it even.
I'll go $100,000 for every black person in America who can trace both sides of his family to former slaves - but in return, no more affirmative action/diversity bullshit. African Americans do really well in the NBA because of talent, right?

So why isn't it that way in corporate America?

May the best man win!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:50 PM   #159
Aoi
meh

Africa still has slavery, child soldiers and routinely commit genocide on each other's communities. You don't hear Hog, Randall or Grace ever talking about those atrocities.

A white guy with better qualification gets ahead in corporate and suddenly you see these three in the front of the picket line complaining about white privilege.

Somebody give me a mic to drop.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:54 PM   #160
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Africa still has slavery, child soldiers and routinely commit genocide on each other's communities. You don't hear Hog, Randall or Grace ever talking about those atrocities.

A white guy with better qualification gets ahead in corporate and suddenly you see these three in the front of the picket line complaining about white privilege.

Good points. It never occurs to them maybe they could have contributed to the problem themselves.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:28 PM   #161
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You'd need to say something actually worthy of a mic drop, first. You'll never see me protesting a white guy with better qualifications getting ahead in corporate America. I don't have a single problem with merit=promotion. Hell, I don't have much of a problem with favoritism/nepotism either-- life isn't always fair. You can work your ass off and still get nothing for your troubles.

I'm betting you don't speak on those atrocities either unless you're trying to prove a point on a SHMB. In fact-- more than once on this thread you've made statements to the effect of "not my problem".
Old 05-19-2020, 10:01 PM   #162
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You'd need to say something actually worthy of a mic drop, first. You'll never see me protesting a white guy with better qualifications getting ahead in corporate America.
No, you're just going to insist that a white woman got a better angle from this Salon issue because she was white and literally no other issue. You're just virtue-signalling and everyone here can see it.

Quote:
You can work your ass off and still get nothing for your troubles.
But you will scream "Racism" if that person is black, I'll bet.

Quote:
I'm betting you don't speak on those atrocities either unless you're trying to prove a point on a SHMB. In fact-- more than once on this thread you've made statements to the effect of "not my problem".
That's exactly right. It isn't my problem what other countries do. The difference between us is I don't go around trying to signal my virtue about this supposed a system that is unfair to blacks.

So, please, Grace. Can it with your virtue signalling. And if you do want to, talk about REAL issues.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:07 PM   #163
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Good points. It never occurs to them maybe they could have contributed to the problem themselves.
It's virtue signalling. I'm sure they pat themselves on the back and sleep sound at night because of the dopamine fix they got by calling others racist.

Meanwhile, you know, they'll never actually do shit.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:23 PM   #164
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Oh. That's probably because your late night comedians don't talk about how those "anti-facists" are attacking senior citizens, blocking traffic, preventing people from going to work, attacking journalists and so on.

Congratulations. Low hanging fruit.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 05:53 AM   #165
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's virtue signalling. I'm sure they pat themselves on the back and sleep sound at night because of the dopamine fix they got by calling others racist.

Meanwhile, you know, they'll never actually do shit.

You mean.. like donating time, money, and effort to work on problems from a grassroots level? Because that's a pretty big part of my life these days.

I don't sit around clutching pearls, waiting for things to change.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women