Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #151
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
*singing*

This is the thread that never ends
yes it goes on and on my friends
some people started reading it not knowing what it was
and they'll continue reading it forever just because....

YEP....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #152
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Suddenly I realize..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Hi vk!

I tend to just hangaround and piss off the guys in dfw who want their girls w\out any grey matter...

But what's crazy is...everytime I sho I've got some...they are tripping over eachother to come see me.

Men!

Y'all never know what you really want.
I didn't know it till just now but I know what I really want and it's you..
Old 12-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #153
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default It's true Cat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
For gosh sakes...it's a business deal. Nothing happens unless BOTH parties agree to play

Why make it more complex than that

BTW, glad to see ur input TNT!!!
It is a business deal and the most important single factor in any business is sales. Nothing happens until somebody sells something. When the sale is made and both parties are happy that is the definition of a good deal..
Speaking of sales, I'll bet we could sell a lot of tickets to a mud wrestling match between Catnipdipper and TNT.. Might even put it on pay per view. I would pay to see it..in fact I will even donate my time to be TNTs manager, trainer, assistant, bitch..whatever

Cmon kids, what do you say?
Old 12-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #154
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Nice!

Quote:
................ Plus - dating sucks. This kind of handles all that sex drive stuff so I don't mess with emotions.
.............If the men were NOT willing to give money in the first place silly girl - you would not be here with the pussy.
.............You do NOT win........................... .
Sorry about just the highlights of your post! I think the essential point is that we do not mess with out emotions; but, we all have a sex drive. This does not mean that guys need to be abused by someone who justifies the bad attitude on the idea that, she has the pussey.

No thank you, the guys are asking for a little help with a problem we all go through at sometime in life.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #155
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default All guys are not the same.

Quote:
Hi vk!

I tend to just hangaround and piss off the guys in dfw who want their girls w\out any grey matter...

But what's crazy is...everytime I sho I've got some...they are tripping over eachother to come see me.

Men!

Y'all never know what you really want.
You probably don't have clients that want you without grey matter.
You probably don't have clients that you offend.

You have shown your grey matter, and you have clients!
Do you think they are a different group of men; maybe the guys who can appreciate your achievements.

All guys are not the same. All girls are not the same.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #156
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Big she sure has some sexy lips I might add

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal View Post
TNT bring your sexy self and those cute freckles up here and lets count em....or maybe I can connect them.!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #157
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I also don't agree with the post about women faking O's. Some of us are lucky to get one quite easily and have plenty to go around.
It is pretty easy to spot a faker. At banks, they teach tellers how to spot counterfeit money by handling lots & lots of real money. When you spend a lot of time dealing with real O's, the fakes are easy to spot. Honestly, I'd rather a woman just be honest and say she didn't get there then to lie and pretend she did.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #158
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
To certain extent I don't agree with you on this (expressing my 2C), if the provider doesn't provide the services as per 'her' rules or 'per agreed expectations' why should I PM and express my dissatisfaction with her (either if I have the intention of seeing her again or not)? If I do so (not posting the experience and negotiating/blah blah..) what is the purpose of 'reviews' thread here?
I can't paint a barn with just one brush... the solution to contact a provider does not work in every situation and shouldn't be used in every situation. But, I've seen a lot of "Yes" reviews which screamed "NO!" when you read the ROS... a lot of those situations can be improved upon to some degree... others can't.

A good provider wants to provide a good service and a bad one pretty much just wants you to drop your money off and leave. Even good providers need little nudges in the right direction. I've called ladies up and told them afterwards that I've enjoyed my time with them and look forward to seeing them again in the future but ________ is a big turnoff for me and I would appreciate if you (would/won't) do _________ next time. For me, that formula gets great results and keeps me from having to run off into private forums to say things about a provider which will get leaked by a white knight anyway, who I'll end up having to ban or point, and she'll ask me why I didn't just say something to begin with... or she'll post some directed to me in the Coed section for something which could have easily been fixed.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #159
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
I can't paint a barn with just one brush... the solution to contact a provider does not work in every situation and shouldn't be used in every situation. But, I've seen a lot of "Yes" reviews which screamed "NO!" when you read the ROS... a lot of those situations can be improved upon to some degree... others can't.

A good provider wants to provide a good service and a bad one pretty much just wants you to drop your money off and leave. Even good providers need little nudges in the right direction. I've called ladies up and told them afterwards that I've enjoyed my time with them and look forward to seeing them again in the future but ________ is a big turnoff for me and I would appreciate if you (would/won't) do _________ next time. For me, that formula gets great results and keeps me from having to run off into private forums to say things about a provider which will get leaked by a white knight anyway, who I'll end up having to ban or point, and she'll ask me why I didn't just say something to begin with... or she'll post some directed to me in the Coed section for something which could have easily been fixed.
FS - that is MY FAVORITE way to have an issue addressed.

How can I improve if I don't know what you do or don't like? As JRL pointed out, not all guys and girls are the same. Even in session - I'm not the same from guy to guy. I tend to be more PSE in my reviews - even in session. Typically more on the submissive side as well. The other day I spent probably 75% of the session making out like we were still teens in high school! (in between geeky nerd jokes that were a total turn on to the both of us - but hey - that worked for the both of us. LOL )

I'll probably rewind it in my mind a few times too many - but then I'm fine and I'll make sure I'm ready for exactly what he wants the next time. I appreciate a client that comes back to see me and gives me a second chance. I know there won't be a 3rd.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:46 AM   #160
kc-max
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Oh shit. Damn us women folk. What the hell are we thinking having opinions?!
Stacy, love your opinions. Always look forward to hearing them.

Have a great New Year ! Your water guy, Max.
kc-max is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #161
iINDULGE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I think reviewing clients would have disastrous effects. The end goal of providers is to make money, which means the client comes first (no pun intended).

Honestly, what client wants to hear, via a forum discussion, a provider tell him that his penis resembles a #2 pencil, he smelled like the undercarriage of a rotting mule or he came so quick the provider forgot he was even there. Not that any of these ailments have ever effected me. LOL I just think once a provider says anything negative then the client will naturally paint a negative picture of provider as backlash, which defeats the purpose of this site. Also, even if the forum was restricted to just providers at some point a provider would spill the beans either to keep a client to herself or because she's a reverse WK.

Providers are here to provide a service, and in many instances a fantasy. The fantasy dies the moment a client has to look over his shoulder and start wondering whether the provider was satisfied. The only issue I think remotely worthy of provider discussion is a client's hygiene or potential for violence. But, I think it's on a provider to say no if his hygiene is disgusting, so need for forum discussions. Furthermore, if I knew a provider was with a slew of bottom-barrel men (I'm talking clients with gum disease, body odor, and dressed in meth addict couture), then she's immediately taken off my list. It's one thing to think a provider takes on all comers, and it's another thing to know it for a fact.

I've recently started asking providers what I can improve in my game, because I'm egotistical. Also, I've taken a page out of FireSerpent's book and started telling providers what they can do for me to improve my return visit. But, if a client doesn't ask for an opinion, I think a provider shouldn't give one. IMHO
iINDULGE is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #162
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default MHO

The purpose of provider reviews, as I see it, is to aid hobbyists in making decisions based on likes and dislikes, time/money spent, confirmation of appearance and activities available. This aids the hobbyist in making more informed decisions regarding who they might see. Obviously, some providers might take issue with certain things being divulged and that can come from not wanting hobbyists to know the less-than-stellar aspects of a meeting to simple matters of privacy.

I believe a provider has the right to air her opinions. But apart from warnings about dangerous or unscrupulous clients, I'm uncertain as to what purpose can be served by doing so. If it's merely to ridicule or criticize a hobbyist's habits, hygiene or performance, a negative effect might affect the provider. After all, one of the assumed benefits of meetings of this sort is the implied discretion. A provider might be better served to speak directly with the client regarding such matters or merely to remove them from their potential future clients.

Even provider reviews sometimes attempt to give the lady the benefit of the doubt (YMMV, we just didn't click, maybe she was having a bad day, etc.).
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #163
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

I wish providers would pay me for services.

:0)
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #164
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
It is pretty easy to spot a faker. At banks, they teach tellers how to spot counterfeit money by handling lots & lots of real money. When you spend a lot of time dealing with real O's, the fakes are easy to spot. Honestly, I'd rather a woman just be honest and say she didn't get there then to lie and pretend she did.
+1

Also gives you incentive to find what the lady likes and try harder next time.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #165
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I figure most providers do some form of talking behind closed doors so this doesn’t concern me that much. What would concern me is a provider posting my number, email addy, or home address (in case of an outcall) on the internet. I would prefer this not be allowed at all and that any information in any type of section be reviewed before being made public to insure that this never happens.
KenMonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women