Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #151
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You people boggle the mind. You will love the coming Police State. Freedom is pretty well gone, but you won't miss it. You never cared for it. As long as you're protected, all is well with the world.

There were over 40 murders in Chicago the last couple days. Why don't they shut down the city and search house to house for the killers?
You're a simplistic fool, Whiny.

You need to go back underground... Or meet up with your pals in Salina.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:38 PM   #152
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 AM   #153
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Hahaha, your responses are actually comical. You don't know what you're even talking about. Under normal circumstances you could detonate that same bomb in front of that same window one hundred times and if the blast was even strong enough to shatter the glass the glass of the window would be blown inside every time. The only reason why glass was seen strewn towards the street in this case, is because the window was broken from the inside out and the explosion from the street is not going to do that.
And here's what you link said:

"I believe this is one of the most important photographs published of the Boston attack. Captured a couple of metres from the point of blast...so why has the glass not been blown in?...or did the supposed injured smash them from the inside to get to their positions."

And here is what you just posted:

"Ok, I thought about that at one point. But I still thought most of the glass should still be on the inside of the window. Here's a video showing glass being impacted in slow motion the broken glass appears to be going in the direction of the impact. Iam actually not trying to dispute anything. Iam just curious about this one particular aspect."

How many friggin posts did you make "arguing" your point and ridiculing responses as being "comical" ...

...let me repeat: You full of shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:16 AM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Rather than sit on the bench and whine, then,

.....provide a solution of securing a community from a fugitive on the loose, who just bombed attendess and other citizens at a sporting event, carjacked and kidnapped another citizen, executed a police officer, and engaged in a gun and bomb battle with other officers ending and trying to run over officers in the stolen vehicle, who was reportedly headed for New York to engage in another bombing of innocent civilians, and who exited the stolen vehicle and ran into a residential neighborhood presumably armed ...

.... it's easy to bitch and moan while criticizing LE .... what's your answer without a cartoon!
COG ... it's taken you too long to come up with a solution.

By now the turds would have already set off another bomb in Manhattan, .....

.....where they were reportedly headed ... information gathered from persons who know them .... in the "sweeps" .. or the "house-to-house" .. as you call it.

So while you have been fretting over the "Constitutional" rights of a few folks in Waterfor, a whole bunch more folks just going about their daily lives minding their own business and EXERCISING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT OF FREEDOM TO ASSOCIATE in New York would lose arms and legs, if not lives ....

.. proud of yourself?
Old 04-29-2013, 04:18 AM   #155
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what's the extent of your knowledge?
Obviously more than yours, which includes common sense as well.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:43 AM   #156
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Another in an increasingly long line of ridiculous cartoons from the Jerry Fletcher clone. It is apparent to me that he does not have to put forth any effort to be an idiot. It occurs quite naturally!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:19 AM   #157
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You people boggle the mind. You will love the coming Police State. Freedom is pretty well gone, but you won't miss it. You never cared for it. As long as you're protected, all is well with the world.

There were over 40 murders in Chicago the last couple days. Why don't they shut down the city and search house to house for the killers?

You and acp make a perfect pair.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #158
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
WE'RE HIGHLY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO RISK OUR LIVES FOR PUBLIC SAFETY. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY, WE ASK THAT YOU STEP OUT SO THAT WE MAY SEARCH FOR TERRORISTS USING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Fixed that for you.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #159
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
WE'RE HIGHLY TRAINED ...
... except for the fact that we missed the part ....

... about not having your hands in your pockets!

*Hopefully this is not another "shopped" cartoon!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #160
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Point taken.

I won't argue that the hand is not really "in" the pocket, because it should have been down at his side.

That does, however, support the contention that the authorities were treating the homeowners as such rather than suspects.

Old Dingus
Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #161
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And here's what you link said:

"I believe this is one of the most important photographs published of the Boston attack. Captured a couple of metres from the point of blast...so why has the glass not been blown in?...or did the supposed injured smash them from the inside to get to their positions."

And here is what you just posted:

"Ok, I thought about that at one point. But I still thought most of the glass should still be on the inside of the window. Here's a video showing glass being impacted in slow motion the broken glass appears to be going in the direction of the impact. Iam actually not trying to dispute anything. Iam just curious about this one particular aspect."

How many friggin posts did you make "arguing" your point and ridiculing responses as being "comical" ...

...let me repeat: You full of shit.
This is what I thought that blast should have done to that lower window. this video shows a blast from a meteor breaking glass in an office building. All or most of that glass in Boston should have been blown to the interior of the building, but it didn't, it was all over the street.

http://youtu.be/_t1SL2pkWqs
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #162
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
This is what I thought that blast should have done to that lower window. this video shows a blast from a meteor breaking glass in an office building. All or most of that glass in Boston should have been blown to the interior of the building, but it didn't, it was all over the street.

Best thing for you to do would set off a bomb outside your home and prove beyond a doubt which way the glass went.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #163
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:

Silly, silly me. All this time I thought acp's brothers used a couple of bombs, not meteors.

Old Dingus
Old 04-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #164
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Silly, silly me. All this time I thought acp's brothers used a couple of bombs, not meteors.

Old Dingus
You're on point! It's the beginning of the "media defense" in the twitter & chat circles!!!!

It wasn't bombs after all ... an act of God ... err..... ALLAH?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #165
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Best thing for you to do would be to sit on the bench and just keep quiet ..
With all due respect, I fixed it for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women