Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #151
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
That's where it gets iffy. He is merely an ex client uninvolved in their day to day personal lives unlike an abusive boyfriend, husband or Pimp is. He can't harm them nor does the nature of the crime give them any reason to think he would.

He is just another ex monger who stiffed them and I would think that would leave any provider pissed and ready for pay back.

The abusive relationship theory doesn't work in a monger stiffed provider situation.
On this point, I would agree with Whispers. Abuse victims don't see personal interactions and relationships in the same light. Even though I posted a request for providers to step forward I know it's a tall order. Ever spend time around an abused dog? Did it trust you? Do you think it was afraid of a few select people, or ALL people?

It's a fair assumption that more than a few providers suffered some abuse in the past. Redefining someone as a client does not make them any less intimidating. That damage lasts a lifetime.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #152
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's where it gets iffy. He is merely an ex client uninvolved in their day to day personal lives unlike an abusive boyfriend, husband or Pimp is. He can't harm them nor does the nature of the crime give them any reason to think he would.

He is just another ex monger who stiffed them and I would think that would leave any provider pissed and ready for pay back.

The abusive relationship theory doesn't work in a monger stiffed provider situation.
I can see a relationship of the two.....

It does if the monger has the illusion of any type of pull...all a monger has to do is threaten to write a no review ( to a new girl thats scary) to spread lies and ruin her business or ... with "hidden men area" how is she to know if he did or not (assuming she isnt peaking in) or say I have a lot of friends who can make or break you....

For a season lady who isn't virgin new... yes pissed and maybe payback..but for a brand new out of the box virgin provider she doesnt know what is right,who has "imaginary privileges",all she knows is she fells like she is walking on egg shells ,skin hasnt thickened yet and the tricks havent been learned yet.......
I speak from both ends
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #153
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

It was more a description of the personality type where a lady comes to expect to get taken advantage of.

Try to make it as pointed as you wish. you seem to want to only discredit what I have to say and that's OK as it stimulates discussion and people read and in the end will make their own judgements.

It's sad though to see those that try to take apart a story point by point that will not apply the same logic to both sides of the story. It points not to legitimate concern but to a personal agenda.

That's OK too.... In the end.... More traffic and views right?

One of the Providers claims to have alerted Mods to this long before my involvement knowing at least 6 girls complaining of his pressuring them.....

Considering Mods never discuss their actions and his story was that he resigned.....

Maybe they simply felt no one cared?????
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #154
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One wonder is why Trees name was removed from mod list many many hours before post made? just something i noticed that was done different then I have seen before

Quote:
Unless you're one of the complaining ladies you have nothing to step forward with. Other monger friends siding with him does not a witness make.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle View Post
I'm stepping forward as one of the pm's Whispers got. What he has said is exactally the way I heard it went down. In addition it was several ladies whom complained. This was levied to a mod,then kicked directly to St.Chris. they acted swiftly removing him as mod. I am in another city and heard the same thing,how does that occur? How is that into known before Trees it not true? His explanations have been poorly fabricated. Why did he then go on a WK crusade for Capri,she herself admitted what she had done saying I don't give a fuck? I say he's trying to look better to the ladies. Why?

I am willing to accept pm's from ANY LADY WHO WISHES TO REMAIN UTR...I will step forward for you....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #155
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
One wonder is why Trees name was removed from mod list many many hours before post made? just something i noticed that was done different then I have seen before
Trees did seem to be the last to know he was no longer a MOD.....

IF he is a sharp as he makes himself out to be and

1) goes into the lounga and announces his pending retirement
2) Logs in and finds he has to reset his password and is no longer a mod.
3) Discovers he is now way above limit on PMS as the avg member only gets 1000 I think

Why is his first thought and post about his account being hijacked?

Would not the logical conclusion for most have been.... "Well... THAT was fast" in regards to his resignation getting accepted.....?

I think he knew since day one what was coming and what it was all about and everything since has been a matter of spin and damage control.

I am more convinced with a new email from even another Provider thanking me for the thread and talking about how she had reported to the Mods herself.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #156
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This reads like a desperate cry for relevance.

There is no shortage of strong female voices across these boards - now we are to believe all of a sudden that all of the numerous aggrieved parties need hide behind the bellicose one's coattails? They lack even the small modicum of courage, conviction or gumption necessary to face down this departing hobbyist on the internets?

What noise is this man selling?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #157
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
This reads like a desperate cry for relevance.

There is no shortage of strong female voices across these boards - now we are to believe all of a sudden that all of the numerous aggrieved parties need hide behind the bellicose one's coattails? They lack even the small modicum of courage, conviction or gumption necessary to face down this departing hobbyist on the internets?

They rely for their livelihood on the "internets" and are cautious to rock the boat......

What noise is this man selling?
Selling? Oh No... Information shared here is free of charge.

So you are of the belief that any strong female voice could have come on here and leveled accusations against a very visible, high profile member and she would be believed?

What is rather common in this thread for anyone that will go back and research any previous threads that get controversial is that there is a small number of guys that ALWAYS post in opposition to ANY TOPIC that I have an opinion on.

THAT practice is MUCH more an agenda for a purpose other than whatever the topic is.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #158
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

10 pages of he said she said, still no proof of nothing, maybe ten more pages of Fox News, really this is what this board has come to, you got to be fucking kidding me. I'm going to go watch HBO, at least I know the fantasy shit is not real.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #159
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
10 pages of he said she said, still no proof of nothing, maybe ten more pages of Fox News, really this is what this board has come to, you got to be fucking kidding me. I'm going to go watch HBO, at least I know the fantasy shit is not real.

IB
Huh? So there really is NOT a Vampire Coalition in Louisiana?

LOL!....

Sorry man.... it's not as cut and dried as other things......

I think before the whole thing is done and over with you will get some of what you will consider "supporting evidence"......

It may be that some are waiting to see just how much Trees has to say in regards to NEVER before kind of surprising him with the "Oh Yeah?"
Old 09-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #160
bigv123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Step away from the boards for a few days and look what happens!! LOL

I've been mostly a lurker around here since the ASPD days. And, in that time like everyone else I've read a lot of posts from both Trees and Whispers. That, over the course of years, tends to solidify some type of opinion about the man behind the avatar. Trees, at least to me, has always come across as a good guy, trying to do the right thing. He's been pleasant and tries to be positive when he can. However, I've never met the man in person. Whispers can be gruff and abrasive at times and certainly doesn't mind "stirring things up" on occasion. However again, I've never met the man in person. All that preamble is to say that your opinion of someone doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the facts.

I agree that mods SHOULD be held to a higher standard. They are in a position of power and authority, regardless of how much they actually possess, over the rank and file members. Whispers has leveled an accusation that he believes is founded on solid ground that Trees abused his position as a mod. Trees has responded and categorically denied these accusations. Everything else is, imho, just noise. Personal attacks, unknown motivations, who is buddies with whom, and all the other things that have been mentioned in the 11+ pages of this thread so far are just fluff.

Trees seems to be a very genuine and likeable guy. I, personally, never thought he unduly kissed up to the providers. I thought he just gave his opinions and reported back on his experiences...which were almost always positive. That, in and of itself, doesn't mean the man has an agenda. But, maybe it does. Hell, if that were the case, you could level the same claim against me!

Whispers is a very direct, no-nonsense kinda guy who doesn't really care if he hurts your feelings. He's been around a LONG time and is widely considered to be a "made" man around here. While I don't always agree with his methods or how he presents his point/arguments he does bring up good, valid points of discussion if nothing else. He has made the claim that multiple providers have messaged him to reaffirm his accusation. And while this most certainly isn't a court of law, it IS in the community's best interests to get to the bottom of the matter and bring the facts to light. After all, without credibility here this site is worth the paper that it's printed on!

So, those of you who are apathetic or question the necessity of this thread, I strongly disagree with you. When I read a review, ESPECIALLY one from a mod, I want to have confidence that it's legit and 100% correct. Otherwise, I might be basing MY hobby choices on wholly incorrect information that could very negatively affect MY experience. If, on the other hand, this is some kind of odd "miscommunication" or an outright fabrication, I would like to see Trees exonerated publicly so that I know I can once again fully trust his reviews.

Right now, I don't know where the truth lies. Perhaps it's somewhere in an odd middle position?? I certainly don't know. But, until I see some more facts and/or evidence I will withhold any and all judgement of either party.

Just my $0.02...
bigv123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #161
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
Few women working in the Sex industry are emotionally stable and/or strong willed Many lack self confidence. Young girls getting into this business often find their way to Pimps and do not make the break easily.
...snip...
If a MOD pulls shit like what Trees is accused of doing so and no one gives a fuck what kind of expectation are you setting for your future Mods?
The most thoughtful post I recall Whispers posting
I expect the board owners to police MOD behavior and not the court of public opinion on a private-owned board. Perhaps instead of grilling a former MOD after-the-fact with a confusing desired outcome, the conversation should be broached with the ownership. A prior, popular board was fraught with similar abuses with an absentee owner.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #162
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
The most thoughtful post I recall Whispers posting
I expect the board owners to police MOD behavior and not the court of public opinion on a private-owned board. Perhaps instead of grilling a former MOD after-the-fact with a confusing desired outcome, the conversation should be broached with the ownership. A prior, popular board was fraught with similar abuses with an absentee owner.

I don't think they are absent. I believe they are very aware of threads like this and are very aware of the topic.

I think they probably strive to give a MOD every possible and conceivable benefit of a doubt in situations like this where accusations can be leveled for a variety of reasons.

They have a lot of guys doing the job and those guys need to know they have the owner's backing wouldn't you think? Even AFTER they are gone? If MOD's became an open target after resigning every time who the hell would want the job?

In their investigation of something like this they probably WOULD require someone stepping up with far more details before acting. Otherwise MOD's could get toppled everywhere.

That's why I believe that they jumped on Trees resignation post to shut him off as quickly as possible. He gave them what they had not quite got from others. A reason to turn him off.

This is a pretty polarizing subject in regards to trying to take sides.

I would suggest that no sides NEED to be taken and that everyone simply look at the overall picture with an open mind for a few days. One lady has told me she is meeting with at least one other lady to discuss all this later in the week. maybe more will come of that.. I don't know who all are involved but I do know that more than one seasoned Provider has shown knowledge of this and is looking into it more deeply.

It is against Policy I believe for Mod's to discuss anything that is staff business in an open thread. In other words they are probably never going to come here and confirm that these accusations were never leveled against Trees or that these accusations were being investigated.

They could VERY easily make a Post that says Trees was never accused of these actions and to the best of their knowledge Whispers is full of shit if they wanted to. We haven't seen that yet either.

I would imagine this thread is on their radar and probably gets some discussion.

Often in our society someone not convicted in the court of law is done so in the Court of Public Opinion where standards are different.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #163
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

It's sad though to see those that try to take apart a story point by point that will not apply the same logic to both sides of the story. It points not to legitimate concern but to a personal agenda.

That's OK too.... In the end.... More traffic and views right?
Just playing the devils advocate. Certainly no agenda as I've known you on the boards for years and I've never interacted with this guy. Could be guilty as sin. The 3rd person thing got old and annoying enough back with Bob Dole says ...

Just found it odd that out all these girls not even one would chime in to support your statement while they thought enough of you to complain about it personally.
If they are all protecting the abuser than no wonder he did what he did.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #164
Whispers

Quote:
Just found it odd that out all these girls not even one would chime in to support your statement while they thought enough of you to complain about it personally.

If they are all protecting the abuser than no wonder he did what he did.
Ignorance and a total lack of sensitivity shown with that comment.

But lots of that exists which is why so many abused, children as well as ladies, often keep their mouths shut and suffer the abuse.

They don't speak up so obviously it is their fault and he should be commended for what he did huh?
Old 09-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #165
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ignorance and a total lack of sensitivity shown with that comment.

But lots of that exists which is why so many abused, children as well as ladies, often keep their mouths shut and suffer the abuse.

They don't speak up so obviously it is their fault and he should be commended for what he did huh?

I never implied he should be commended. I said if that many women refuse to speak up after getting fucked over no wonder he did what he did.

That means he did it because clearly he knew he could. What part of that commends him for his actions?

Stop acting like some ignoramus thinking that everyone buys that you really give two shits about these ladies.

You've been considered an extremely insensitive narcissist by the vast majority of board providers for as many years back as I can remember even before Eccie yet after 5 months away you suddenly reappear as the savior spokesman for providers? Give me a frigging break.

For the record these aren't little girls who were forced into a situation leaving them so traumatized that they are afraid to face the scary abuser.

This is a guy who finagled more time and shortchanged adult ladies by using his board status to intimidate.

If he did as you state than it is up to the ladies to do the right thing and out him in a united front watching out for one another and future providers, especially now that he is no longer a threat..

Selecting you as a spokesman on behalf of providers? Now that's funny. You've been bragging forever about how you're able to finagle maximum time for minimum bucks from ignorant new young strippers in need of books and such. That may not be intimidation but it certainly is taking advantage of naivety and using SC status to get what you want.

He may be guilty but you are merely using what you've heard as an opportunity to go after after him for some private beef between you.. That is why you've suddenly reappeared after 5 months. Cut the crap and come clean yourself as far as your true motives are concerned.
Codybeast is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women