Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2015, 08:13 PM   #151
partshawk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

As a long time member of this site and ASPD and about 30 years of being in the "hobby" I find threads like this comical. There is a certain group here that act like a bunch of high school teenage bullies. The difference is that they were probably the ones being bullied in high school.

I'm not sure why they feel the need to insult any ladies that don't fit their desired age or build. Why they find is necessary to call them "whores" is beyond me too. Are the men that see them not "whores" too? Just because they provide their bodies for money doesn't mean they don't deserve the same respect that we all should expect.

I understand the need for discretion just as much as the next guy and would not like unsolicited contact from the ladies here either. With that being said, I also wouldn't throw her and any other ladies under the bus. I would handle it privately.

The problem with keeping it private is that is doesn't provide the drama or thread views the the OP seems so proud to attract, and it would give his groupies nothing to kiss up to him for, unless they want to complain about a few providers Signature lines, they are, after all advertising for business.

My thought won't change the actions of a few GROWN men acting like loud mouth spoiled children, and I expect they will all attack me too. I'm here for the ladies and to get away from drama of real life.......maybe they should try that too!
partshawk is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:36 PM   #152
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
You revel in bringing the shit on yourself. You are not a victim.

You showed up at a party, and could not verbally berate her in public...and that pissed you off...so you are making it a character assassination here where you feel safe.

"You showed up at a party, and could not verbally berate her in public..."

He couldn't "man up".
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #153
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion View Post
It would appear that all this free publicity might actually be boosting her business, based on a few of today's reviews.
Do you believe product reviews for HiFi or video gear from someone who is new to that hobby? not so much? why then here?

Read the thread about influential reviewers and you will get a hint.

I know enough to where I wouldn't give her my screening info, no less trust the condom...
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 09:03 PM   #154
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Do you believe product reviews for HiFi or video gear from someone who is new to that hobby? not so much? why then here?

Read yje thread about influential reviewers and you will get a hint.

I know enough to where I wouldn't give her my screening info, no less trust the condom...
"Do you believe product reviews for HiFi or video gear from someone who is new to that hobby? not so much? why then here?"

Do wut?

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #155
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
if I was a betting man... Whispers knew she was invited. Doesn't take rocket surgery to figure out this stuff or the motives not so cleverly hidden behind. RTM .. again. this thread is nothing more than a bullshit addled attack at a ECCIE member.
Of course I knew she was invited. Lots of people were invited. Just as I have allowed many that asked for invitations to the luncheons to receive them although they were no one I would want to interact with. There were many people there that I did not interact with.

It is reasonable to expect a grown adult to respect someone's space and realize there was no desire to interact with them. even more so after being told in person. But not Jade Rose. She does not respect boundaries or understand why people might not want to know her.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:55 AM   #156
budman33
Valued Poster

No one else has stepped forward and backed up that she made them uncomfortable. If she was the way you say they would have seen that too and empathized with you. You're usually the center of attention. makes it suspect to me. After all this bashing I would have expected you to have had her gently uninvited unless you wanted drama. Now whether she provided the drama or not you are drumming it up irregardless. you do realize that the majority do not trust you as the messenger right?

just like you told sue nami her thread on violence was tarnished because she posted it, your tarnish is pretty fucking thick.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #157
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Those "silent masses", Budman. They play so much into what he post.
And a few lessons from Miss Manners will direct those what to do in social situations.

*ding* Post count accumulator.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:47 AM   #158
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

I've never uninvited people from parties just because they were someone I might not care for. Nor would I ever ask somebody else to do so. There are many people that I don't get along with here on the board that I have no problem sitting and having a drink with.

I am NOT the only one here who has had a problem with her and anyone looking into her will find that there are other issues that surround her as well
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:27 AM   #159
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
No one else has stepped forward and backed up that she made them uncomfortable. If she was the way you say they would have seen that too and empathized with you. You're usually the center of attention. makes it suspect to me. After all this bashing I would have expected you to have had her gently uninvited unless you wanted drama. Now whether she provided the drama or not you are drumming it up irregardless. you do realize that the majority do not trust you as the messenger right?

just like you told sue nami her thread on violence was tarnished because she posted it, your tarnish is pretty fucking thick.
OMG your brilliant! So the ladies that get raped that don't report it based on your logic it never had? Showing your true colors Budman33. Looking forward to a snappy come back and some more of your fucking craziness! It's pretty obvious why you are on my "Usual Suspects" List!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:33 PM   #160
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
OMG your brilliant! So the ladies that get raped that don't report it based on your logic it never had? Showing your true colors Budman33. Looking forward to a snappy come back and some more of your fucking craziness! It's pretty obvious why you are on my "Usual Suspects" List!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.

the only snappy i have at moment for you is that I can't decide at the moment whether you cant read... or you can't type. it's about 50/50 trying to understand your ramble
Old 12-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #161
RandB fan
Valued Poster

That one sure looked like it hurt, Was that your stunt slam guy (Bandle) or did you do the scene yourself. Must have been you, "cause the comeback was so lame, my turtle pasted it on the way to the fridge after a Coors. Personally I am having a New Belgium ale myself as river water never did much for me.

Quote:
the only snappy i have at moment for you is that I can't decide at the moment whether you cant read... or you can't type. it's about 50/50 trying to understand your ramble
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:25 PM   #162
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
OMG your brilliant! So the ladies that get raped that don't report it based on your logic it never happened? Showing your true colors Budman33. Looking forward to a snappy come back and some more of your fucking craziness! It's pretty obvious why you are on my "Usual Suspects" List!

Sorry about the typo. Is it any clearer now? If they ever decide to give out awards "here" for being a fucking
-d--t, I want you to know I will totally support you. Buy a vowel if you can't figure it out!

The Usual Suspects
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #163
budman33
Valued Poster

Thanks for clarifying...the typo was real but the actual problem was you can't read or comprehend. RandB failed as well... shocking

To help you both with crayons. an OFJ that was at a party where hookers and johns were in attendance was offended by one hooker half is age but has no one but himself whining about interaction.

Also an OFJ recently told a provider her thread about violence went negative quick because of the OP, not the topic. I called kettle black.

Or should I draw you two a map?
Old 12-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #164
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Budman33 or Dicknose, or whomever you are or whatever your being called today, why don't you shut that mouth of yours and let this play out. Every once in a while even you should realize that your opinion does not need to be heard right now.

IF THIS ISN'T BREAKING SOME RULE ABOUT NAME CALLING, DISRESPECT than I'm not sure that it would take.. but RandB, if you would quit defending the individual in discussion, you might see the light.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #165
Bach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Enlightening thread.

When do you gentlemen find time to hobby?

Unbelievable.
Bach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women