Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #151
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Awww shit.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #152
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Admins can though if I'm not mistaken. But you ain't gotta worry about DeD doing shit.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #153
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So you send the link to thirteen people, yet none of them is a mod? Why is that? You say it's not outing, so why are you excluding them from the fun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Mods can't look into members private messages. Just an fyi....
So, if Mods cannot look into members private messages, how does anyone know the e-mails contained the link?
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #154
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
So, if Mods cannot look into members private messages, how does anyone know the e-mails contained the link?
We do not discuss the details of specific infractions.

However, for the record, the only way a moderator can read a member's Private Message is if they either forward it to us or RTM it. Admins also are unable to read PMs.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:32 PM   #155
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

However, for the record, the only way a moderator can read a member's Private Message is if they either forward it to us or RTM it. Admins also are unable to read PMs.
I'm guessing this is for the official record, sort of like the code of conduct Rick's published for its dancers back in the 80s. That made for some serious joviality.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:42 PM   #156
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:

So, to clarify:

If I am claiming that a Provider sent PM's to 13 members and that those PM's contained my RL info, unless either the Provider or one of the 13 members forwarded or RTM'ed the e-mail to a Mod or Admin, then no one has any way to verify the contents of those e-mails?

Is that correct?

And since infractions are not discussed with anyone other than the infringing party, I would have no way to know exactly why a member was Banned? I would only know that they were Banned, but no other details relating to the Ban? Correct?
Old 05-01-2015, 12:59 PM   #157
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Answer to the first part is yes. We do not know contents of PMs unless RTMd or forwarded. Same with emails obviously.

Answer to the 2nd is not so cut and dry. Just because we, as staff, do not come out and publicly announce that member A was banned because of (fill in the blank).. does not mean that someone cannot deduce what other members get banned for. For example when a provider posts on open board details from PA areas, and shortly afterwards gets banned, it is not hard to ascertain why she received time off. So even though we don't explicitly announce it, it can be quite obvious as to why.

Hope that helps.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:03 PM   #158
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you send the link to thirteen people, yet none of them is a mod? Why is that? You say it's not outing, so why are you excluding them from the fun?
Quote:
So, to clarify:

If I am claiming that a Provider sent PM's to 13 members and that those PM's contained my RL info, unless either the Provider or one of the 13 members forwarded or RTM'ed the e-mail to a Mod or Admin, then no one has any way to verify the contents of those e-mails?

Is that correct?

And since infractions are not discussed with anyone other than the infringing party, I would have no way to know exactly why a member was Banned? I would only know that they were Banned, but no other details relating to the Ban? Correct?
Quote:
Answer to the first part is yes. We do not know contents of PMs unless RTMd or forwarded. Same with emails obviously.

Answer to the 2nd is not so cut and dry. Just because we, as staff, do not come out and publicly announce that member A was banned because of (fill in the blank).. does not mean that someone cannot deduce what other members get banned for. For example when a provider posts on open board details from PA areas, and shortly afterwards gets banned, it is not hard to ascertain why she received time off. So even though we don't explicitly announce it, it can be quite obvious as to why.

Hope that helps.
Yes, makes it perfectly clear. Thx.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:27 PM   #159
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Finally!!! He gets it!

Maybe he'll shut up now.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #160
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I'm guessing this is for the official record, sort of like the code of conduct Rick's published for its dancers back in the 80s. That made for some serious joviality.
I was soo thinking this before I got to this post. ha, ha! this I believe. this is a nugget of wisdom. + about 100 for you mister Don

Quote:
Yes, makes it perfectly clear. Thx.
not that I care to back him up at all but

Quote:
.............................. .............................. .......forward the PM or email to a Houston moderator...................in fact, two of you have already done so............................ .............................. .............................. ........
read the thread people! especially when you're trying to make a point. I'm all for you making your point and adding to the collective information for the rest of us. you should debunk or acknowledge things that go against the point you're trying to make though. not that I wouldn't miss something myself but this was just obvious and I prefer to know the facts as close to concrete as possible.

granted that could be a fabrication but he posted it. as far as forwarding here goes, I don't know the mechanics but in a regular e-mail unless it is hidden most average users send the entire recipient list. a mod would have to answer to this or someone that's done it before.

I still wanna know how you out someone to themself. I mean they already know who they are so that isn't private information to them. that one has me stumped.

edit:
that nugget was dropped in the thread...by you. I can see a point though knowing the place the little I do. it can still be edited. my bad for thinking others actually read (or should read). that being said, is it really clear? are the ones who should read going to start now? I won't be holding my breath. ha! it was missed once so far.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:40 PM   #161
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Tebowdamnit...I was hoping that wouldn't be made clear to them...

Actually, it's three people now, nope, four...and complete with recipients. And wreckshop is STILL sending email to people outing my name...he's hilarious.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #162
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:

The only way a moderator can read a member's Private Message is if they either forward it to us or RTM it. Admins also are unable to read PMs.[/I]
Is a mod and/or admin able to access a Provider's or members e-mail inbox/outbox to see who they are sending/receiving e-mails to/from?
Old 05-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #163
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

ok, I think traction is being lost

you're quote gives you their answer (whether it's true or not they aren't going to change their answer.............at least I don't think so).

told ya reading/clarity wouldn't change
Old 05-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #164
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Is a mod and/or admin able to access a Provider's or members e-mail inbox/outbox to see who they are sending/receiving e-mails to/from?
If they are given access by the provider and/or member in question, then of yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
I still wanna know how you out someone to themself. I mean they already know who they are so that isn't private information to them. that one has me stumped.
Here is the answer to that... it falls under the "Threat of Outing" portion of the guideline... The acknowledgement of having someone else's personal information without the persons content is, in essence, flaunting the fact that they have said information. As a rule the staff will take it as intent to use someone else's information in an attempt to out them. There are no "levels" of outing information. It would be taken just as if someone were to PM you your full name, address, workplace info, etc... the inherent threat is always assumed as intent.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:40 PM   #165
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
.............................. .............
Here is the answer to that... it falls under the "Threat of Outing" portion of the guideline... The acknowledgement of having someone else's personal information without the persons content is, in essence, flaunting the fact that they have said information. As a rule the staff will take it as intent to use someone else's information in an attempt to out them. There are no "levels" of outing information. It would be taken just as if someone were to PM you your full name, address, workplace info, etc... the inherent threat is always assumed as intent.
gotcha. my default isn't to think with maliciousness so that didn't occur to me. makes sense. better safe than sorry.

thanks Jusanotherdude

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women