Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2015, 08:48 AM   #151
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I have already handed you and old-t your asses as far back as post #75. Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours.

IS THE WASHINGTONPOST STUPID?
Not stupid, just overly simplistic. A partial truth out of context.

But since it supports what you want to believe you fixate on the small, incomplete part.

In the world of EMTs the 1st paramedic on the scene is in charge. That is the simple truth. The more complete truth us that if an ER doctor happens to be there, the truth is more complex. But you would be pointing to the simple truth as you screamed at the ER doc to stay away.

You are wrong in your closed minded perception that you have a clue. You are clueless. You don't even comprehend the basics.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:47 AM   #152
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
A really weak come back JD. You have nothing with UFC 1924. With UFC 793 it has not been proven that she erased anything work related. By the way the FBI is not investigating Hillary, they are investigating the Emails. Also, according to Pat Buchanan who was on Hannity Tuesday knight, Hillary still has her government security clearance.
I have to agree with these other posters. You are clueless. "They're not investigating her, they are investigating the e-mails"? What you're are doing is reading shit off the internet and then posting like you know what you're talking about. You can bet they are investigating her and her e-mails are the gateway to discovery of any criminality. Clinton has committed serious crimes in the past why should this time be any different. It appears that you want to defend Hillary Clinton all accounts. You are either a women or you're gay which is it?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:52 AM   #153
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Not stupid, just overly simplistic. A partial truth out of context.
Provide a link that states what the federal regulation is regarding "sending emails" and who the BURDEN is on. If you are unable to do that, then SHUT THE FUCK UP. That is how the game is played here. You probably think that data bases are still stored on "reels of magnetic tape" LOL.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 11:23 AM   #154
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
"They're not investigating her, they are investigating the e-mails"? What you're are doing is reading shit off the internet and then posting like you know what you're talking about. You can bet they are investigating her and her e-mails are the gateway to discovery of any criminality. Clinton has committed serious crimes in the past why should this time be any different. It appears that you want to defend Hillary Clinton all accounts. You are either a women or you're gay which is it?

Jim
Mojo, Old-T has already confirmed in Post #61 that they are not investigating Hillary, just the emails. Go back and read Post #61. I have already schooled you in the Ebola threads. Mr. Chemist, you should really just stick to the IDEAL GAS LAW, you know
PV=NRT. I don't have time to keep taking you to school.

I have the X and Y chromosomes. That makes me a male. I have more reviews than you do. They are on another site call TER. I have white list referrals, which are just as good as P411 ok's. See the girl in my Avatar, Her name is Kristine Kindle, she can confirm that I am a man. Life is good. Enough of the biology lessons for today. I have other things to than to keep taking you to school.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:07 PM   #155
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mojo, Old-T has already confirmed in Post #61 that they are not investigating Hillary, just the emails. Go back and read Post #61. I have already schooled you in the Ebola threads. Mr. Chemist, you should really just stick to the IDEAL GAS LAW, you know
PV=NRT. I don't have time to keep taking you to school.

I have the X and Y chromosomes. That makes me a male. I have more reviews than you do. They are on another site call TER. I have white list referrals, which are just as good as P411 ok's. See the girl in my Avatar, Her name is Kristine Kindle, she can confirm that I am a man. Life is good. Enough of the biology lessons for today. I have other things to than to keep taking you to school.
Schooled me in the Ebola threads? You're a dummy, that was all a hoax stupid. Nobody had Ebola. Once that was discovered not another case showed up. Hillary Clinton is nothing but a criminal and a charlatan. She shouldn't even be allowed to run until this investigation completed. You can't school me on a dam thing you little retard.

Jim
Old 08-23-2015, 04:05 PM   #156
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Schooled me in the Ebola threads? You're a dummy, that was all a hoax stupid. Nobody had Ebola. Once that was discovered not another case showed up. Hillary Clinton is nothing but a criminal and a charlatan. She shouldn't even be allowed to run until this investigation completed. You can't school me on a dam thing.

Jim
I just did. Now go back to your Chemistry lab and work on something like what is the melting point of Aluminum. Wimp.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #157
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
A few simple questions for you, flighty:

1. Does the job description for US Secretary of State involve frequent and routine access to classified information? I would say yes.

2. Did Hillary understand the job when she accepted it in 2008? I would say yes. However, what arrangements did they work out other than to Limit Bill's speaking engagements.

3. Even if you accept at face value her claim that she used her private server as a matter of personal convenience, does her convenience trump national security and the need to keep classified information secure? I would say no. To date it has not been proven that she violated regulations UFC 1924 and UFC 793. There are examples of the UNCLASSIFIED documents that were sent to her from the state department in the link.

The link with the examples of the unclassified documents that the state department sent to Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...clinton-email/

Old 08-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #158
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
The link with the examples of the unclassified documents that the state department sent to Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...clinton-email/

Could you be any more 0zombified... I would say NO
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 05:57 PM   #159
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I just did. Now go back to your Chemistry lab and work on something like what is the melting point of Aluminum. Wimp.
Hahaha, you didn't do shit. You're just a gullible little twit.

Jim
Old 08-23-2015, 06:44 PM   #160
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Hahaha, you didn't do shit. You're just a gullible little twit.

Jim
Gullible? Says the idiot who thinks ebola was a hoax.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #161
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Gullible? Says the idiot who thinks ebola was a hoax.
It's already been proven. Where have you been? CNN was busted over it, paying poor people in Liberia to act as if they were sick. Showing scenes of JFK Hospital as a shanty hut when in actuality it's a rather modern well equipped medical facility. That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you can't see through the charade that's your problem.

Jim
Old 08-23-2015, 09:46 PM   #162
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's already been proven. Where have you been? CNN was busted over it, paying poor people in Liberia to act as if they were sick. Showing scenes of JFK Hospital as a shanty hut when in actuality it's a rather modern well equipped medical facility. That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you can't see through the charade that's your problem.

Jim
They haven't proven shit. If you google 'cnn ebola hoax' the only websites you get are the conspiracy theory bullshit sites. Not one reputable site comes up. You're full of shit.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #163
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
They haven't proven shit. If you google 'cnn ebola hoax' the only websites you get are the conspiracy theory bullshit sites. Not one reputable site comes up. You're full of shit.
When they call for a vaccine you go ahead and take it ok. Good luck to ya.

Jim
Old 08-23-2015, 11:14 PM   #164
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha, you didn't do shit.

Jim
Back to the lab wimp.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:38 PM   #165
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
When they call for a vaccine you go ahead and take it ok. Good luck to ya.

Jim
Buy more tin foil...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women