Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47742
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2023, 09:02 AM   #151
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Bloodthirsty? Wtf? How can say that and expect me to take you seriously?

What part of "Putin, get the fuck out of Ukraine immediately" makes me bloodthirsty? It doesn't. In fact, it's the exact opposite of that.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:07 AM   #152
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post

What part of "Putin, get the fuck out of Ukraine immediately" makes me bloodthirsty? It doesn't. In fact, it's the exact opposite of that.
Somehow it’s bloodthirsty to want a tyrant to stop attacking and killing innocent civilians! To stop trying to overtake an Eastern European country.
It’s fucking bizarre thinking. Really is.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:13 AM   #153
tommy156
BANNED

I'll be adding "bloodthirsty" to the list of words and phrases these guys frequently use incorrectly. Dedicated thread coming soon lol.
Old 07-15-2023, 10:24 AM   #154
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
You still don't get it. There are no "territorial concessions" to be made. Putin? Get the fuck out. The end.

Until Putin fucks off or dies, you can just get used to his *war of choice* continuing to drain the American taxpayers. It's his choice. Make no mistake about it.

And you're mad at Ukraine. Lol. For simply defending themselves and their families from a proven war criminal. Fucking ridiculous.
No, you still don't get it.

Russia is not giving up certain territory.
Hell the people in those territories align with Russia

Anyone with any common sense knows this.
West is a far left presidential candidate and he knows this
He properly called out America and NATO. The only thing he didn't call out is the profit motive

Did you go sign up to fight and defend corrupt Ukraine yet?
Any of your fellow leftists go sign up to fight?

Seems you don't want to accept reality and see more and more people in Ukraine get killed.

Fuck Corrupt Ukraine and Fuck Senile Biden for robbing American taxpayer dollars to fund this war.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 12:19 PM   #155
tommy156
BANNED

Lol. Awww.... so angry... for all the wrong reasons
Old 07-15-2023, 12:33 PM   #156
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. Awww.... so angry... for all the wrong reasons
LOL - Not angry at all. I am realistic unlike you

Have you or your fellow leftists signed up to go join the fight in Ukraine if you believe in it so strongly and reject realistic peace alternatives?

Or do you just like to warmonger behind a keyboard?
Old 07-15-2023, 02:33 PM   #157
tommy156
BANNED

No, you're angry - that is confirmed
Old 07-15-2023, 05:44 PM   #158
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I second it
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 06:06 PM   #159
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:

The non-solution you offer will get tens or hundreds of thousands of people killed. You know this, which makes you bloodthirsty. It’s my way, or everybody dies. Also many other comments regarding bombing, bringing the pain, etc. Maybe that was someone else tho, y’all kinda spew the same drivel.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 08:26 PM   #160
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Sensationalist exaggeration
Old 07-15-2023, 11:36 PM   #161
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The non-solution you offer will get tens or hundreds of thousands of people killed. You know this, which makes you bloodthirsty. It’s my way, or everybody dies. Also many other comments regarding bombing, bringing the pain, etc. Maybe that was someone else tho, y’all kinda spew the same drivel.
Yeah, you're right. Everybody living in a sovereign nation being illegally invaded by war criminals should just lay down and let the invaders have it. Lest they be "bloodthirsty". These people living in a sovereign nation being illegally invaded by war criminals cannot possibly be allowed to defend themselves, shedding blood if necessary either. Lest they be "bloodthirsty".
Old 07-15-2023, 11:50 PM   #162
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
100% correct. And don't forget his cheering on cluster bombs that will kill civilians for decades to come. Or his wanting President Trump and Tucker Carlson killed. Definitely bloodthirsty.

And not realistic as he thinks Russia is magically going to leave. They aren't. Meanwhile more dead bodies keep adding up. Anyone with a brain knows that a peaceful settlement is needed and will require territorial concessions

Here is Vivek Ramaswamy with a common sense way to settle this: “I would negotiate a deal that ends the Ukraine war. Freeze the current lines of control. Yes, that means giving part of the Donbas region to Russia. I would make a hard commitment that NATO never admits Ukraine…”

It is not that hard. Unless you are bloodthirsty and are enjoy war behind the safety of your keyboard, unwilling to go sign up and fight yourself.
Old 07-16-2023, 04:15 AM   #163
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is how corrupt Ukraine is:

Zelensky has banned opposition political parties

He arrested political opponents

He banned all unfriendly media

He shut down Orthodox churches

And now there will be no Presidential election next year

At what point we call him what he is?

A dictator

Come to think of it, almost all of that describes Senile Biden too
Aren’t these tactics now being used in America orchestrated by Obama through Biden against Trump and conservatives.

Searching for years now by the full force of the FBI, CIA, IRS backed by the DOJ anything you find against your political opposition.

Was and isn’t Biden that demanded Ukraine to stop investigating inside Ukraine payments to himself through offshore companies then back to his family members, before receiving aid from America. There is a video of Biden saying this.

Using a fake made up charge about Russia against Trump by Clinton, while Obama and Biden was still in office knowing it was false and allowing the DOJ using the FBI and Special Counsel to investigate Trump, his family and associates.

These type tactics are used by China and Russia against their people.
These same things are now being done in America against Americans by Democrats and our DOJ.
If you support these type things of accusing others of exactly what you are doing then using the power of the government against your opponents, then you should be prepared for these things being used right now will one day be used against you.
Ask the people of China, Russia, North Korea, Cuba and Brazil how they feel about their controlling governments!
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:40 AM   #164
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

How do almost all of those apply? Only one does... kinda sprta, in that Trump was arrested. But that's because of Trump and his actions.

Let's stick to the actual topic, as nonsensical as it is, without compounding it with even more nonsense.
Old 07-16-2023, 10:21 AM   #165
berryberry
Valued Poster

RFK Jr with more truth:

Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian youth have already died because America's foreign policy establishment manipulated their country into war to fulfill vain + futile geopolitical fantasy. Now, rather than acknowledge failure, Senile Biden admin prepares to sacrifice American lives too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women