Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-06-2020, 11:27 AM   #151
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Wow - half a page of BS diatribe from you to say and ask the same thing multiple times.

First off you are a damn liar as you have ZERO reviews on ECCIE. ZERO. Second, I have 71. It is easy to see who I have hobbied with just by checking my 71 reviews. Meanwhile you are here leeching info, contributing nothing and denigrating providers reviewed here and the guys who post here
I admit to posting most of my reviews on the old ASPD and then Indys and then on the early ECCIE. I stopped seeing new Indys providers in 2008 and saw only Indys oriented UTR providers from 2008 through 2010 or so. Then I moved on to SA. And most SA girls don't want anything to do with this board....

I will ask you the same question I just asked Bambino: why is ECCIE still standing and Indys is not? Is it because of the "More Honest!" reviews of Eccie and not Indys? You seem to have a problem with the old Indys review system so let's hear it....
Old 08-06-2020, 11:29 AM   #152
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
No, I don't know why Eccie is still standing and Indys is not. Enlighten me. Is it because of all the "More honest!" and "Indys girls could post on their own reviews!" Eccie reviews compared to the Pro Provider! reviews of Indys? Really- why is Eccie still standing and Indys is not....?
Do you know who owns ECCIE?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:30 AM   #153
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you know who owns ECCIE?
No- I don't know who owns ECCIE. Who? Thomas Sowell...?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:36 AM   #154
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Really- what is the main difference between Eccie and Indys reviews? Mostly "newbie" provider reviews on both sites. More CL-BP type "street" providers and occasional ex-Indys Tryst provider reviews on Eccie. The newbie provider reviews on Indys were mostly new girls who had posted ads on Indys. Not much relevant difference between the two review systems except in the minds of "HEAVENS! Providers Can Post Replies On Their Own Review Threads!" minds of guys like you and BerryBerry....
You have totally lost your mind. The difference in the reviews had nothing to do with whether providers could post on them or not. It had everything to do with Indys being filled with a bunch of pansy ass white knights that posted garbage reviews. As Sjomonty correctly points out, the vast majority of Indys guys did nothing but post reviews about how great a provider was because they wanted to be her white knight. Their reviews were 95% full of shit. And when someone had the audacity to post an honest negative review on Indys, the Local 250 Hos and their white knight brethren would mercilessly attack the reviewer

People on ECCIE over the years told it like it is. And white knight attempts here got called out by other posters. Guys self policed the reviews to ensure they provided valuable hofo unlike Indys.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:42 AM   #155
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admit to posting most of my reviews on the old ASPD and then Indys and then on the early ECCIE.
Again, you have ZERO reviews posted on ECCIE. ZERO. Once can see that from your profile. So you are lieing out your ass
Old 08-06-2020, 11:43 AM   #156
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No- I don't know who owns ECCIE. Who? Thomas Sowell...?
Great! I don’t know either. Probably 99.9% of the membership doesn’t know. Now here’s the question that will lead you to the answer. Ready? Here it comes;

Do you know who owned Indys?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:44 AM   #157
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You have totally lost your mind. The difference in the reviews had nothing to do with whether providers could post on them or not. It had everything to do with Indys being filled with a bunch of pansy ass white knights that posted garbage reviews. As Sjomonty correctly points out, the vast majority of Indys guys did nothing but post reviews about how great a provider was because they wanted to be her white knight. Their reviews were 95% full of shit. And when someone had the audacity to post an honest negative review on Indys, the Local 250 Hos and their white knight brethren would mercilessly attack the reviewer

People on ECCIE over the years told it like it is. And white knight attempts here got called out by other posters. Guys self policed the reviews to ensure they provided valuable hofo unlike Indys.
Sounds like you are "channeling" the late MCA9276. He too had an "involved" read on the Indys review system. Most hobbyists never gave a shit about the Indys review system. Another question: did you ever read the PA and OH Guys Room and the Co Ed Vouched sections on Indys? Guys posting about "dishonest reviews!" is the oldest hobby-complaint. That was the first stuff I ever read on the old ASPD PGH. Guys complaining about the reviews of the old TER and TheBigDoggie. Some things never change. Always guys trying to distinguish "hobby" credibility and "honest!" reviews. And you say my posts are repetitive....
Old 08-06-2020, 11:45 AM   #158
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Great! I don’t know either. Probably 99.9% of the membership doesn’t know. Now here’s the question that will lead you to the answer. Ready? Here it comes;

Do you know who owned Indys?
Ah- it's pretty well known who owned Indys. BerryBerry's favorite local chieftain PI....
Old 08-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #159
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Again, you have ZERO reviews posted on ECCIE. ZERO. Once can see that from your profile. So you are lieing out your ass
I have been antagonizing Hobby Assholes like you for YEARS. I did it all the time on Indys. Bambino can tell you. THIS is my contribution to this board. And you are a Damn Easy Mark....
Old 08-06-2020, 11:52 AM   #160
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah- it's pretty well known who owned Indys. BerryBerry's favorite local chieftain PI....
Bingo! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!! Everyone knew who owned Indys. Including the Feds!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #161
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Bingo! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!! Everyone knew who owned Indys. Including the Feds!!!!!!!
Ah- yeah, everyone knew who owned Indys. I don't see your point. If you and I had drinks with PI after resolved conflicts then do you think BerryBerry ever did? BOOM....!
Old 08-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #162
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have been antagonizing Hobby Assholes like you for YEARS. I did it all the time on Indys. Bambino can tell you. THIS is my contribution to this board. And you are a Damn Easy Mark....
You didn’t antagonize anyone on Indys. I was pretty much the antagonizer in chief. There were a few others. But not you.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:56 AM   #163
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right. You have been exposed for the ill informed hack that you are and now you are pissed about it.

You don't even know how basic features of this site work yet you want to opine on it.

You have been posting here occasionally for 3 1/2 years - usually posting the same tired shit over and over. You have never started a single thread to share any hofo. You never have posted a single review. I don't recall you ever sharing hofo on any SA chick either.

You are a leech, coming to take info but never share it. You are someone who comes here to criticize the guys who post here and the providers who are reviewed here while contributing jack shit.

People laugh at your long winded repetitive posts. They did so at Indys, they do so here

That is you in a nutshell
Old 08-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #164
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Right. You have been exposed for the ill informed hack that you are and now you are pissed about it.

You don't even know how basic features of this site work yet you want to opine on it.

You have been posting here occasionally for 3 1/2 years - usually posting the same tired shit over and over. You have never started a single thread to share any hofo. You never have posted a single review. I don't recall you ever sharing hofo on any SA chick either.

You are a leech, coming to take info but never share it. You are someone who comes here to cause trouble, criticize the guys who post here and the providers who are reviewed her while contributing jack shit.

That is you in a nutshell
Staff Edit to remove Insulting Remarks. dj8

Hey Bambino- do I sound pissed on this thread like BerryBerry said above? I'm Having A Ball Here.....!
Old 08-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #165
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You didn’t antagonize anyone on Indys. I was pretty much the antagonizer in chief. There were a few others. But not you.
You want to put that to a poll? Get the old mods and admins of Indys to weigh-in? Who will win that prize? You or Me....?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women