Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #151
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LMAO @ meltdown man! Doing that a lot lately, haven't you?

And y'all are right, she did run herself off. Not without any provocation. But clearly she screwed herself. But, for a change, you're trying to shift the direction of the conversation. And shame on me for misspelling mantle. I meant to say ASSHAT! (fun and games amigo. Fun and games! Don't have a coronary!)

Actually I was talking about something else. But I'm sworn to secrecy. Ask your buddies who matter. I guess you don't.

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaaa!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:40 AM   #152
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Shit Hannah, I'd love to, but I've already had my Ovaltine and put on my Depends... besides, I observe the two-ball rule. OK the three-ball rule.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #153
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Here's an idea...since all three of us are up at this ungodly hour and presumably in the austin area...and on a SHMB...and I'm a SH...why don't one or both of you come over and enjoy my services tonight? Don't tell me you're busy and I know neither of you is broke so why are y'all going back n forth online? who really gives a shit?

Come on...I'll give y'all a special rate for an Eiffel Tower if y'all book together for a threesome tonight.
Sorry Hannah, I'm about to head to bed.

Already spent my allowance for the day. Besides, the thought of being in the same room as that yapping mouth of security threat makes my skin crawl.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:50 AM   #154
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Only naive love and good wishes for all. If anyone needs me I'll just be sitting in this corner re-applying my third layer of makeup and waiting for my prince charming to rescue me from all of this.
Quote:
Here's an idea...why don't one or both of you come over and enjoy my services tonight? Don't tell me you're busy and I know neither of you is broke so why are y'all going back n forth online? who really gives a shit?
You are a wonderful, wonderful woman, Hannah.
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #155
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You sure it isn't just the crabs talking, RAT?

LMAO!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 AM   #156
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I do what I can with what I have, thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by googol^googol View Post
You are a wonderful, wonderful woman, Hannah.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 AM   #157
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LMAO @ meltdown man! Doing that a lot lately, haven't you?

And y'all are right, she did run herself off. Not without any provocation. But clearly she screwed herself. But, for a change, you're trying to shift the direction of the conversation. And shame on me for misspelling mantle. I meant to say ASSHAT! (fun and games amigo. Fun and games! Don't have a coronary!)

Actually I was talking about something else. But I'm sworn to secrecy. Ask your buddies who matter. I guess you don't.

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaaa!
If you repeat "Meltdown" three times, it will..just take you back a few weeks. Nevermind. What a tool, keep at it. I guess since it worked on you, you might as well give it a shot.

Is it shifting direction of the conversation to point out that your supposed "dog piling" consists of one? That's precious.

I guess since you're privy to this information, you matter! Absolute gem! You matter now! What a fucking hypocrite (purely descriptive, amigo. Fun and games, remember? Don't have a bowel movement, sounds like that would be uncomfortable in your position!).
Old 06-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #158
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
You sure it isn't just the crabs talking, RAT?

LMAO!
I'm sure it's my distaste of you and your hypocrisy.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #159
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You are showing sides of yourself we've never seen before.

A sensitive, vulnerable side. Quiet, but crying out for understanding. Bubbling with emotion just under the surface.

All the joy has left you son. You need to get back to Never Never land.

Didn't figure you'd respond positively to Hannah's offer, either. Pity. I hear she's got a good shoulder to cry on.

You seem like you've been mauled by a Leopard, Get well soon!

We all want our old RAT back.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:10 AM   #160
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by googol^googol View Post
You have my respect, DG. I'm only vaguely aware of what's gone on in this thread and don't really care enough to find out, so I don't know the details. But, "I was wrong." is so rarely admitted. And so rarely on a message board. And so rarely without some sort of justification. You, sir, are a man of honor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
N

MVP,

There is no doubt to me that she is good at what she does. I have seen her BCD and nonBCD for as long as you have known her. She is a cool person to talk to and gives her best in sessions. Taylor brought business with a now retired gal on to this board that h

That had no business being on the board. This retired provider has a special place for reasons that are not hobby related. I defended her in Taylor's diatribes. Taylor has issues with me for reasons that I prefer not to go into. Taylor like anyone can post as she pleases. Taylor could post threads, etc but when she decides to post, she resumes the battles of the past. I was very content on ignoring her posts but she decided to take her shots again. Taylor is a lot of things but stupid is not one. I have no doubt that Taylor knew she was still not allowed to bicker with Whispers and I. I feel that Taylor wanted to drum up some business and knew that she could by fighting with the usual suspects. Taylor reminded everyone she was still around and I am sure she booked some sessions out of all this. Taylor knows exactly what she is doing.

Sixx
YEA. What he said!!!

(sorry. I'm really tired.)

Dang. I missed a lot of nothin here tonight... Guess being on tour will do that....

G'nite, sweet prince, and princess....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 AM   #161
MVP
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Coming to the defense of any Provider sheds a doubting light on almost any hobbyist.

Having no posting history or reviews or contributions on the board and your only posts being in regards to any single provider, no matter WHO that provider is, also brings doubt to your message as well as your identity.

Your message will certainly be greatly overshadowed by the dynamics of the personalities in play.
Your skepticism is certainly understandable, but it was my belief that if I presented my position in a clear, sensible manner, my words would carry more weight with others than if I had just opened with a "stop picking on her" mentality.

To answer Rand's question of why now:
I was simply motivated to post when I noticed Damon's comment on her character. As stated in my first post, I was not trying to dispute his claims, but only trying to offer an alternate opinion.

I was curious about what kind of replies I would get when I decided to post, and the responses have been more than fair.
MVP is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #162
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
If there is enough posts to give you some insight into the poster then I might agree with you to some extent......

In your case, for example, It easier for a reader to ascertain credibility, or a lack thereof, from reading your posts and paying attention to some of the repetitive subject matter that sparks responses.

Snoopdog is another one whose credibility is easy to discount without the need for reviews....

But hey..... Maybe now Snoopdog can book an hour with MVP as well as all those others he never sees.
You and your crew "discounting" me because i dont "matter" is fine with me.
It doesnt affect my real life in the least.
You guys make this message board your whole life....its amazing. Especially for someone your age Whispers, you'd think you'd have better things to do.

Like the moderator said the other day ....im gonna go out and enjoy my day.
You probably will spend all day here on this board with your "we're badasses" message board persona.
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #163
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
You are showing sides of yourself we've never seen before.

A sensitive, vulnerable side. Quiet, but crying out for understanding. Bubbling with emotion just under the surface.

All the joy has left you son. You need to get back to Never Never land.

Didn't figure you'd respond positively to Hannah's offer, either. Pity. I hear she's got a good shoulder to cry on.

You seem like you've been mauled by a Leopard, Get well soon!

We all want our old RAT back.
More inane blathering from an old man, they do say the mind is the first thing to go...or is it the prostate that's the first thing to grow? That's a tough situation. Can't sit, and the ole chicken legs won't quite let you stand up...

Whatever do you mean about a leopard? Is that anything like you getting Donkey Punched by a Wild Man?
Old 06-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Another "old man" joke. Wow! How predictable ... and worn out. Guess that's the best you can do.

Well, we've discovered something this weekend folks. If RAT is the "smart one," then what does that say about the rest of his running club?

You are now OFFICIALLY easy meat, RAT!

I'll leave you to more intellectual pursuits. I suggest a good night's sleep and a trip to the library. See you in the next thread. Happy hating!

Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #165
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Another "old man" joke. Wow! How predictable ... and worn out. Guess that's the best you can do.

Well, we've discovered something this weekend folks. If RAT is the "smart one," then what does that say about the rest of his running club?

You are now OFFICIALLY easy meat, RAT!

I'll leave you to more intellectual pursuits. I suggest a good night's sleep and a trip to the library. See you in the next thread. Happy hating!

Indeed, another old man joke, while you try to squeeze one more out of the "smart one" bit. I honestly don't think you can see how much of a joke you've become.

Go take a nap, maybe you can save up and have WickedMILF beat your ass again if Uncle Sam sent you the check for this month. Do something to relax and get a hold of yourself.

Good luck, Puddles! (it's funny if I put an exclamation mark at the end, right, Right, RIGHT?)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women