Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #151
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
All this ^^^^^ is in response to a question about helping Bundy pay his fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Did you truly expect anything else?

I didn't. That's what IB is.
IBHankering is short for InBredHankering. I thought everybody knew that.

He and IFFY are the boards resident rednecks with related parents.

Of course, IBLying likes to accuse everyone of HIS OWN faults in order to distract from them.

Hence, his strategy of saying that JCM800 has sibling parents.

He hopes no one will mention that his own family tree doesn't branch. Just a straight line.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #152
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
BigTits, with all due respect to your "Dad" (may he RIP despite of you) I suspect he was referencing penis size.

The truth finally comes out. LexiLiar is infatuated with "penis size." The sordid truth finally comes out.

Why am I not surprised?

<-----LexiLiar licking his chops while thinking about his preferable "penis size."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #153
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
you and other mindless Odumbo minions were being compared to feebleminded varmints that should be culled for the benefit of society.

Maybe when the BLM gets some free time they can deal with your ilk the way they dealt with Bundy's cattle,

You finally just came out and said it.
You would treat people like cattle in the desert.
You would cull people......I mean feebleminded varmints.
That's one of the benefits of a strong central government. It keeps wack jobs like you and your ilk from trying to cull your political opposition.
IB Culling
Douche-bag Extraordinaire.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #154
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Watch or don't... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pU...eNlbnv3NFHcL7Q
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #155
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Of course, IBLying likes to accuse everyone of HIS OWN faults in order to distract from them.

He hopes no one will mention that his own family tree doesn't branch. Just a straight line.

Let me give you some advice... little man exRINOer... flush the toilet paper... don't eat it... got it?
Old 04-26-2014, 11:18 PM   #156
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Let me give you some advice... little man exRINOer... flush the toilet paper... don't eat it... got it?
Your advice? So, you're speaking from experience, I take it?

In that case I will avoid eating TP.

Thanks for the heads-up. The voice of experience has spoken.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:34 AM   #157
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The truth finally comes out.
You wouldn't know it, if it bit you on the ass, while perusing the OP-ED pages in the Houston Chronicle. Your Bible.

BTW: I cursory look at my posts over the years, including ASPD, will reflect I never said I was "superior" to you. Since you have x-ray vision with the capacity to see beneath buildings and sand from 1000's of miles away, while reading the minds of people you have never met .... that would be foolish of me! Now wouldn't it?

And since I didn't vote for Obminable twice, like you did, ...

.... we know I'm not foolish! Now don't we?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:01 AM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

So, no, there is no infringement of state sovereignty.
You are not completely correct. When Congress legislated the admission of Nevada the only lands designated as "Federal" were those UNAPPROPRIATED "public lands" AND a portion of each section was "reserved" to the State.

Additionally, a % of the "sale" of land by the Federal government would go to the State. Since historically unharvested growth "attached" to the land is considered a part of the land, then the sale of grass (by charging for grazing rights) would legitimately be paid to the State.

The Federal government cannot "appropriate" subsequently that which was already "appropriated" and did not do so by Congressional legislation, which would be the taking of property without due process and just compensation.

Western land ownership litigation is rich with court decisions regarding land disputes founded upon the original Spanish land grants and their validity as it related to the "occupiers" of the lands, and those principles were later applied to descendants of the displaced Indians and those freed slaves who were provided land upon which to live and farm.

To say the least, the "waters" are murky and clouded with political overtones, which at times have been addressed in boundary disputes between States.

As for the BLM in recent years the Department of the Interior has been attempting to "flex" its "muscle" by taking land (I believe the current litigation involves a family living in a house in the mountains of Colorado?). In the past (I am personally familiar with an effort) a little over 30 years ago in which they were attempting to do so, but hesitated when faced with "push back." They have been emboldened by the current Administration, who has been led around by the nose by "green" extremists (it's ok to install a solar panel FIELD over the habitat of desert tortoises, but not allow grazing when Interior says its good for the habitat to graze the land).

Do they really think cow shit generates too much gas and is the cause of "global warming"? Or did dinosaur shit not generate gas?
Old 04-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #159
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
You wouldn't know it, if it bit you on the ass, while perusing the OP-ED pages in the Houston Chronicle. Your Bible.

BTW: I cursory look at my posts over the years, including ASPD, will reflect I never said I was "superior" to you.
"Cursory look," that's a laugh! Are you auditioning for a job as a comedian? My personal "cursory look" over your posts through the years reveals dozens, if not hundreds, of LexiLiar inconsistencies. Your remarks now are as flawed as the position you took regarding the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, (that you so strongly supported and still do).

While on the subject of "cursory looks," your "posts over the years, including ASPD, will reflect" a constant reminder from you regarding your (self-perceived) superiority over every poster that dared to disagree with you. Need I remind you of your recent BLM reminder, just as the latest example? It is just one of many examples. You are without a doubt the most condescending, egotistical SOB that I have ever come in contact with! In fact, I suspect that you a Professional (self) Horn Tooter! In more ways than one!

Those are your better qualities, because you are also a liar. Other than that, you might be ok. Special emphasis on the "might be!" I actually doubt that you are but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt! That's just the way I roll!
Old 04-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #160
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
"Cursory look," that's a laugh! My personal "cursory look" over your posts through the years reveals as many LexiLiar inconsistencies as the position your took regarding the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, (that you so strongly supported and still do).
You mean along with General Powell, Clinton administration, Bush, the Western ("NATO") countries, Iraqis, Saudis, Israelis, Russians, and Iran ... just to mention a few ...

"ill advised" ... by YOU, BigTits!!!!!

I like my company looking forward better than yours looking backwards.

Monday Morning quarterbacking is usually 20-20.

S.E. Asia? When did you start jumping all over the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution?

50 years later? Or were you with Kerry back then also?
Old 04-27-2014, 06:58 AM   #161
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

"ill advised" ... by YOU, BigTits!!!!!
Tell me, where were those WMD's that were going to be so easy to locate, within close proximity of Tikrit and Baghdad?

How many WMD's has the Bush Administration found?

I will admit you were correct, when you tell me the exact location of a WMD in Iraq during the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Until then, the Patriarch of the Idiot clan, is just as wrong now as he was then! Idiot!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:54 AM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Hey, you avoided the Bundy question with an arsenic reference.

Do I have to provide you a link now for something you already posted?
Notice how you didn't answer the question as you ignorantly and hypocritically demand an answer to your lame-ass, ignorant question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, folks can read your bullshit and have no problem spotting a racist, Confederate sympathizer like you.

You saw in Bundy a kindred redneck spirit.

Unfortunately, Bundy can't keep his mouth shut and stay below the radar.
One need only to live with and deal with the BLM for a short while to know that it's an overbearing government agency, and you have done neither, you exiled, city-dwelling Yankee fuck.

Quote:
Bundy's an ass and has NO grounds to stand on.

He is just anti-government and these douchebags will make up ANY stupid rationale to defend him - starting with IBLying, the principal spin doctor.
You have yet to prove how Bundy's actions make the BLM right, you dumb Yankee retard.

Quote:

You're lying and deflecting to cover your own intellectual failings, you benighted Yankee reprobate.

Your personal knowledge of and experiences with the BLM in New York City are well documented on a single blank page of paper, you very stupid and ignorant Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You finally just came out and said it.
You would treat people like cattle in the desert.
You would cull people......I mean feebleminded varmints.
That's one of the benefits of a strong central government. It keeps wack jobs like you and your ilk from trying to cull your political opposition.
IB Culling
Douche-bag Extraordinaire.
Actually, MasterDickMunster, that was not what was posted. What was posted, MasterDickMuncher, addressed the possibility that lib-retarded Odumbo supporters could be treated to a little BLM hospitality such as that the BLM accorded to Bundy's cattle. After all, you bunch of fucking morons don't think the BLM can do any wrong.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:22 AM   #163
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 04-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #164
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

One need only to live with and deal with the BLM a short while to know that it's an overbearing government agency, and you have done neither, you exiled, city-dwelling Yankee fuck.

You have yet to prove how Bundy's actions make the BLM right, you dumb Yankee retard.

Your personal knowledge of and experiences with the BLM in New York City are well documented on a single blank page of paper, you very stupid and ignorant Yankee jackass.
There IS a group of whiners who believe that getting scuffed up while being arrested for a violation of a criminal statute is a "defense" to the violation.

Unfortunately, that myth is perpetrated by school districts around the country who will recommend that assault charges against a student for beating the crap out of a teacher be dropped in exchange for the student and/or the student's family dropping the civil suit they are about to file against the teacher for acting in self-defense and putting the turd down.

Unfortunately for Mr. Bundy he exercised his 1st amendment rights in an atmosphere in which he lost sight of the reality that no one really cared about his "thoughts" on slavery vs entitlement programs by an overreaching Government ... "fame" has a way of doing that to people. See Michelle Obama and her over the top comments about not being proud of the U.S.

I will give Hillary this .... and Bill ...

............................. they are as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton.

Both are familiar with the 5th amendment.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #165
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It's official Anarchy rules....unless you are OWS.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women