Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2022, 08:44 AM   #151
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The truth be told, none of these right wingers would have anything to do with the women they are wanting to carry a pregnancy to term.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:30 AM   #152
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
baby has no idea whats going on. Not even born yet
How do you know what it thinks or feels or comprehends?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 11:57 AM   #153
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Science hasn’t and can’t make that determination. At least not in terms of human life. That’s why viability Independant of the uterus is the proper standard. Once it’s viable outside the womb I think we’d all agree it’s a “living human”. Prior, not so much. There may be a heartbeat at 6 weeks but no working lungs, kidneys, etc. most other organs have not developed to the point they are capable of getting the embryo alive.

Once we (science hospitals etc) can remove a six week embryo and keep it alive, I say they should do so in lieu of abortion. The state can care feed and raise the little buggers.

I see you didn't read the article I posted but I didn't think you would, you have no intellectual curiosity. It was a "scientific study" and it explained the difference between life, a scientific determination and person-hood, a philosophical opinion.

To say that science can't determine when life begins, is a remarkable ignorant thing to say. The article explains in detail how that determination is made. Read it, you might learn something.

But having determined when life begins in no way demands that you vote with that in mind. I believe that life begins with fertilization but that does not "require" me to vote that way nor am I required to explain why I feel the way I do.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 12:00 PM   #154
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

A fetus can feel pain, that's why doctors use anesthesia on a fetus being operating on in the womb so I would think if you can feel pain, you know what is going on, YOU'RE FEELING PAIN, that's what is going on.
Old 07-15-2022, 12:25 PM   #155
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I see you didn't read the article I posted but I didn't think you would, you have no intellectual curiosity. It was a "scientific study" and it explained the difference between life, a scientific determination and person-hood, a philosophical opinion.

To say that science can't determine when life begins, is a remarkable ignorant thing to say. The article explains in detail how that determination is made. Read it, you might learn something.

But having determined when life begins in no way demands that you vote with that in mind. I believe that life begins with fertilization but that does not "require" me to vote that way nor am I required to explain why I feel the way I do.
I glanced at your article. I stand by what I said. If it’s not viable outside the womb I’m not convinced it’s “human life”. As I noted, some necessary organs have yet to form at 6 weeks so there’s zero chance of viability.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:38 PM   #156
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I’m pretty sure that is exactly what every Abortionist tells young women.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 02:07 PM   #157
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I say abortion should be legal and free.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 02:24 PM   #158
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
So do MOST people in this country.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 03:04 PM   #159
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Ok, to what period of fetal development.
Six weeks? Sixteen weeks? Three minutes before natural birth?

That is really the big question.

Maybe Abortionist should start filming their procedures and post pictures of the aborted fetus on face book.

Let us all be a witness to what is going on.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 03:08 PM   #160
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Same with mass shootijg. Hell any shootings. We should display what the bodies look like so we can be less dispassionate about all loss of life. Show mangled bodies from war, etc. I’m all for people getting the real picture
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:35 PM   #161
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I’m pretty sure that is exactly what every Abortionist tells young women.
How many "Abortionist" do you know?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:40 PM   #162
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Up to 12 weeks a female just gets a couple of pills and has the abortion at home. No anesthesia, just a flush and its gone.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:44 PM   #163
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Same with mass shootijg. Hell any shootings. We should display what the bodies look like so we can be less dispassionate about all loss of life. Show mangled bodies from war, etc. I’m all for people getting the real picture

Now we're getting some where. Let's build a Coliseum and take the worst of the worst and pull them apart with horses, let lions tear them to shreds and put it all on TV. It would get the highest ratings in TV history.

We should be putting hundreds of people to death on a regular basis and we'll start with mass shooters regardless of color.

I'll let the reader decide if I'm being sarcastic or not................I'm not.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:54 PM   #164
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The Romans dug it, but I’ve gotta disagree. Normalizing and numbing people to the effects of violence isn’t a good thing, especially for kids.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 06:17 PM   #165
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
I glanced at your article. I stand by what I said. If it’s not viable outside the womb I’m not convinced it’s “human life”. As I noted, some necessary organs have yet to form at 6 weeks so there’s zero chance of viability.

You should read the whole article because it addresses nicely everything you just said giving differences between "life", person hood and viability.

On the matter of viability, addressing whether this "human life" ( what the heck else would it be but human ) could live outside the womb, in no way addresses when life begins. It can begin at fertilization and it could also not live out side at that time. The two are not mutually exclusive.

As to "necessary organs" to live outside the womb, this also does not negate the fact that a human life "starts" at fertilization.

I'm quite sure the only reason you and others do not want to accept this scientific fact that once a sperm meets an egg and is fertilized the "process" of life begins, is the fear that this would end the abortion debate but it doesn't have to. Just because it is a scientific fact, as you demonstrated, does not compel you to give up what you choose to believe. It is entirely possible to say I believe that life begins at fertilization but I don't care because I'm only concerned about viability. No scientist in the world would debate that wording. They will of course debate viability.

Don't just glance at it, read the whole thing, it will take less than a couple of minutes of your time and quit worrying whether it could change your mind because you don't want to change your mind. I get that.

I believe that life begins at fertilization and I also believe that females do not have to forgo what they want to do until viability. One can believe both. I'm proof of that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women