Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #151
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebutthurtman View Post
So everyone that says something that disagrees with NM is a liar.
Yep, standard whore logic at its best. Fact is the guy followed me,

No sweet cakes, I am not calling you a liar, I am simply stating that you are not telling the truth of how the events of our romantic, unforgettable date occurred

I asked you and you said he wasn't with you.

Well, well, well, isn't this interesting ^^
I thought I gave you no "reassurance" that he wasn't with me, per your previous post from earlier (see below) So which one is it CupCake ?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt so I returned the next day as you offered. There is no lies in my statements here. If You feel I am, prove it to everyone here.

I could care less about seeing EC. I just had to see if she would accept my appointment or if she had been warped by you already.

Sure you don't. I guess you contacted her TWICE, in TWO different days, just to show her how much you didn't care about seeing her....

The heck are you rambling about with cheese and moons?
Post #24:
Quote:
I came back because I wanted to see you. If you recall, you turned me away the first day after I asked you about the person. I would have gone through with the session. I was not paranoid by asking about it. It was merely a question. When asked, you flipped out not me. The fact remains that the guy followed me and you provided no reassurance of him not being with you. I never accused him of being with you I am only stating facts.

So which one is it, Sweetcakes?
Again is not that I'm calling you a liar is just doesn't sound like you are telling the truth of the stuff you are trying to convince people to believe and "warn about" and your posts seem to be a bit contradictory.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:12 PM   #152
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I was in the lobby of her hotel for a while due to timing and her tardiness. It was not until she claimed she was there that I saw the man. There were not many people in the hotel and it is very odd that he appeared to be following me. This is why I asked her the second we met. She took offense at the question. Seems to me that she immediately blew it out of proportion as if she was covering something up, but I still have her the benefit of the doubt. She chose to feel uncomfortable and opt out of the session. I left. She then continued to text me afterwards and we eventually agreed to meet the next day. The entire time I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Did I want to complete my goal of seeing her? Yes. Did I honestly care if she had any type of security or any other kind of guy with her? No. Did I want to know if the man was there with her? Yes. None of the questions were offensive. Unless you were in the room or at the hotel with me then I am not sure how your experience relates to mine. I am glad you did not have the same experience as me. I still say, watch out around her.
LOL! ... SMH. And, I guess it could not be that you're a paranoid little pussy of man who imagined that a "big black bouncer dude" was following you around the hotel when he was probably just a hotel guest with a room on the same floor.

When you say "he appeared to be following me" ... did he get on the elevator with you, ride up to the same floor and then walk behind you as you walked to her room?

Like I said, I've met NM in hotels twice and at her incall and nothing even remotely like this has ever happened. She was alone, always. I watched her check in both times at the hotel ... no one following anyone, anywhere. SMH.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:13 PM   #153
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why? It's not like they're Negroes, or something...
Worse, they're **** ******* ...

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs are not permitted on this site

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:16 PM   #154
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"Malicious agenda"? What agenda is it that we all have?

Your agenda in your response to my statement supporting having EC handle it for herself was to attack me. That is again, fact. Just read your response to my first statement in this thread. Your whore logic is astounding.
Stop getting your panties too twisted Cupcake, I was not referring to you in that post. As a matter of fact I can give zero fucks about any type of agendas you may or may not have and just about you overall.

Why you're acting like I do, is beyond me and to be honest I have no clue why you still here, like a cute little poodle barking at me...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:20 PM   #155
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
However many they allow for every violation you commit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Seems to be a medical condition to me since it is a diagnosed condition by a psychiatrist; same goes for sociopath diagnosis.

Physchiatrists are medical doctors. : see http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/f...-which-for-you
Thanks for proving ur point.
Psychopath is not an official diagnosis in the most current book (6th edition) psychiatrist are bound by law to use.

Ugh!!! I can't stand it when people quickly google something and believe they are experts.

NM is my girl, but this has nothing to do with defending her. I just can't stand when people talk out their ass.

Just like when people love to label a bitch or asshole as bipolar. Trying to say they are crazy with mood swings. Most females have Borderline Personality(official diagnosis) or are just plain bitches with bad attitude and GPS, but guys love to throw around "she bipolar."

I would never google some oil drilling terms and throw them around like I'm a boss! Cuz I know shit about offshore drilling ! So don't try acting like a Mental Health medical professional when u don't know shit .

OK. Done with that rant.
Back to reading this thread, damn, I'm not even half way thru.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #156
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Post #24:

So which one is it, Sweetcakes?
Again is not that I'm calling you a liar is just doesn't sound like you are telling the truth of the stuff you are trying to convince people to believe and "warn about" and your posts seem to be a bit contradictory.

I contacted her twice because the first time you did not inform me that she would not see me specifically.

You flipped out in that room. I had no idea what exactly you were saying. I even told you I didn't care if he was with you or not. You took offense to the entire thing for some odd reason and starting blabbering about being independent or some such mess. I still have all your texts when you finally did confirm for a fact that he was not with you.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:24 PM   #157
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stop getting your panties too twisted Cupcake, I was not referring to you in that post. As a matter of fact I can give zero fucks about any type of agendas you may or may not have and just about you overall.

Why you're acting like I do, is beyond me and to be honest I have no clue why you still here, like a cute little poodle barking at me...
If you don't give two fucks about me, what was your agenda for the unprovoked attack on me in the first place then?

Who knows what you were really referring to. You bounce around more than a jackrabbit.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:24 PM   #158
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwwwwww! How cute you kept my texts!
Guess what?? So did I! and I'm about to break down your other little pile of lies....

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:28 PM   #159
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Thanks for proving ur point.
Psychopath is not an official diagnosis in the most current book (6th edition) psychiatrist are bound by law to use.

Ugh!!! I can't stand it when people quickly google something and believe they are experts.

NM is my girl, but this has nothing to do with defending her. I just can't stand when people talk out their ass.

Just like when people love to label a bitch or asshole as bipolar. Trying to say they are crazy with mood swings. Most females have Borderline Personality(official diagnosis) or are just plain bitches with bad attitude and GPS, but guys love to throw around "she bipolar."

I would never google some oil drilling terms and throw them around like I'm a boss! Cuz I know shit about offshore drilling ! So don't try acting like a Mental Health medical professional when u don't know shit .

OK. Done with that rant.
Back to reading this thread, damn, I'm not even half way thru.
Well, glad to see you are a doctor. I am not. I never claimed to be a mental health professional either. So I used the tools that are available to me. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:29 PM   #160
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Awwwwwwww! How cute you kept my texts!
Guess what?? So did I! and I'm about to break down your other little pile of lies....

Give it a shot.

I am glad you have time on a Saturday night to spend so much time working on it.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:31 PM   #161
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Y'all two should fuck and call it a night !
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #162
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
Y'all two should fuck and call it a night !
Not a chance. Even with your dick I would not fuck her.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #163
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you don't give two fucks about me, what was your agenda for the unprovoked attack on me in the first place then?

You don't get over things easily, do you?
You still on your feelings, about earlier? even after daddy Wakeup advice you to RTM me? :sadface:
Try not lying your ass off about me when I'm in cunty feelings
Like now for example, I've been showing you nothing but love even though you still not being honest about how things happened...

Who knows what you were really referring to. You bounce around more than a jackrabbit
*blushing*
Thanks, I get that a lot
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:33 PM   #164
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
One group doesn't stalk,slander or write fake reviews of providers who refuse to see them
No...they just start endless threads whining about the providers who won't see them...it's not like you're going to get your forty acres and a mule from these whores...move on already...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:35 PM   #165
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
*blushing*
Thanks, I get that a lot
You claiming I am lying is a lie in itself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women