Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40392
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #151
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
RJ you're on bud. Check your PMs.
Nothing like a victory over a winless Team without their #1 quarteback to get Cowboy fans to part with more benjamins.

rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #152
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

But just remember, if the Cowboys win their division, you are screwed bud because the Lions will not win their division because of the Packers. Also, with the way the Lions have been playing the last 2 games it shows that they are really not as good of a team as their record indicates. They could be fizzling out while the Cowboys could be on their way up with an easier schedule the rest of the season. We will see. I like my odds.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #153
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
But just remember, if the Cowboys win their division, you are screwed bud because the Lions will not win their division because of the Packers. Also, with the way the Lions have been playing the last 2 games it shows that they are really not as good of a team as their record indicates. They could be fizzling out while the Cowboys could be on their way up with an easier schedule the rest of the season. We will see. I like my odds.
Wait..so the Lions lose to last years NFC Championship finalist and the Cowboys beat a winless team without their best player... so explain to me again how that makes the Cowboys good??

It would be normal for me to ask you at this point about the smoking material of which you are partaking..LOL...but I dare not do that because Chica Chaser the Super Mod (aka those with whom you are forbidden to disagree) would probably ban me for mentioning these substances.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #154
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

RJ, everytime you start to do the victory dance, you know I have to respond. You have not won this bet yet (and you probably won't). There are still many games left to be played.

Yes, I think the Cowboys are a better team than the Lions. The Lions did win the game against the Cowboys. But let's be honest here for 1 minute (Can you do that?) For most of that game, the Lions did not even belong on the same field as the Cowboys. The Cowboys gave that game away, thanks to Romo's boneheaded plays and Garrett's play calling. You have mentioned injuries as an excuse for a team winning or losing. The Cowboys have had their share of injuries with Romo's cracked ribs and several of their key players out of the 1st five ballgames. The Cowboys are now healthy for the most part. But injuries should not be used as an excuse. They are a part of the game. Other players on that team have to step up. And for the record I have never used injuries as an excuse for the Cowboys losing. And I am not doing so now. I am only trying to make a point here.

I also think the schedule tends to favor the Cowboys for the rest of the season. Detroit still has some tough games to play against Green Bay (twice), New Orleans and San Diego. Like I said, I like my odds. Do you think I would have agreed to up the bet if I I didn't like the odds? Oh yeah, that's right, you think I am smoking something, that ain't tobacco. LOL.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #155
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Dearest VIP Latina Barbie (aka Angelina Adams):

I have been searching you web site for your overnight price and have been unable to find the fee. I normally couldn't afford an overnight session with a lady in your price range but my generous hobby bros in So Tx have been kind enough to underwrite much of your fee for me. The reasons are too lengthy to explain now but I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole story once we have more time to talk during our overnighter. Please PM me with the fee and your availability in early January.

I am looking forward to our time together.

rjdiner

PS: Would it be permissible to make a video of our evening. I feel it's only right to share my good fortune with my benefactors.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #156
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Well, I will be the first one to say the obvious here. The Cowboys stunk up the field tonight. What a nightmare! The Eagles came ready to play football. The Cowboys, with the way they played tonight, should have just mailed that loss in from Dallas. That was an ass whopping that the Eagles put on the Cowgirls, I mean Cowboys. LOL.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #157
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

And the Lions won. I remain a Texan fan as long as the current owner of Dallas remains in the picture. By the way can the fans fire the owner?
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #158
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
And the Lions won. I remain a Texan fan as long as the current owner of Dallas remains in the picture. By the way can the fans fire the owner?
Jerry Jones would have been fired a long time ago, if that was the case. Unfortunately, us Cowboys fans are stuck with him, until he decides to sell the team, which won't happen.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #159
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

I guess that "easy" schedule jumped up and bit them in the ass eh?

I can't help but gloat their ass got so kicked.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:39 PM   #160
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Yeah, RJ you got me there. With this loss, the Cowboys are 2 games behind the Giants in the NFC East, with 9 games remaining to be played. It does not look real good right now for the Cowboys to win their division. The best I could probably hope for now would be a draw. The Cowboys don't win their division and the Lions start losing the second half of the season and do not make the playoffs. But who knows what could still happen. I am not ready to concede this bet yet!
Old 10-31-2011, 03:15 AM   #161
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
I guess that "easy" schedule jumped up and bit them in the ass eh?

I can't help but gloat their ass got so kicked.
LMAO
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:41 AM   #162
Guest110213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Why did I double up on this bet??? Why??? Im not even a cowboys Fan!
Guest110213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #163
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

I didn't watch this one, and I'm glad I didn't. An 8-8 record is looking better all the time.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #164
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mr Smith, the true definition of a realistic optimist. Alwayws hopeful but not expectant.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #165
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

There is still a chance that the Cowboys could win their division. (I guess I am just the opposite of Mr. Smith when it comes to the Cowboys. Always an optimist. No matter what.) But it certainly is not looking very good right now. If they keep playing like they did last night, they will not win another game this year. That's how bad they played last night. They were missing tackles all over the field last night. Even their best tackler, Sean Lee, was having problems tackling anyone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women