Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2015, 02:54 PM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Mark “Oz” Geist, Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen, in their book "13 Hours", attest that they were given a “stand-down” order right after the attack on the consulate, .....
... their word is better than any suit or uniform.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:54 PM   #152
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Mark “Oz” Geist, Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen, in their book "13 Hours", attest that they were given a “stand-down” order right after the attack on the consulate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So take your fabrication and shove it up your over accessed ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Michael Bay is directing the movie...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/21...op-controlled/

What's further, the order the men claimed they were given, came from the CIA officer in charge, how does this implicate Obama or Clinton in any wrongdoing?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:55 PM   #153
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You don't even know who the fuck they are...
Old 10-28-2015, 02:56 PM   #154
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mean they dubbed in voice to lip synch with the contractors who responded .... including the description of the dead "team members" and wounded who described their response and final fire fight?

Is that the fabrication?

You probably should reread the "snopes" bullshit you posted. News flash: Military personnel cannot "relieve" a "contractor" of his or her "leadership" of the contract team over which they are determined to be "team leader." Additionally, the military personnel cannot legally order a contractor to do anything. The Agency hired contractors for security personnel, just like the State Department hired contractors to man the Stevenson detail.

BTW: The "concept" of "team leader" in that context is a fluid one, not like the "team leaders" down where you sack groceries and bring in the used shopping carts..

Those U.S. citizens who arrived at the Stevenson compound came from the Agency compound and they were contractors who had received a "stand down" order from an Agency employee ... after being told to hold for a few minutes ... and the contractors went anyway when additional calls came in. When they returned to the Agency compound they were under siege and that's when they took casualties.
They were CIA, dumbass. Any stand down order, if there was one, came from the CIA officer in charge, not Clinton or Obama.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:57 PM   #155
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You don't even know who the fuck they are...
How do you know I don't? You don't. Period.

The Agency personnel cannot give them a lawful order. They WERE independent contractors.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They were CIA, dumbass. Any stand down order, if there was one, came from the CIA officer in charge, not Clinton or Obama.
Wrong! They were contractors hired to provide security for the Agency .... Another contractor asked for their help ... not the Agency's help!!!!

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

What's further, the order the men claimed they were given, came from the CIA officer in charge, how does this implicate Obama or Clinton in any wrongdoing?
Why don't you read the book, you ignorant tool, and your first statement -- which was "fabrication" -- included no qualification, you equivocating, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.....not Clinton or Obama.
Do you think "the order" came directly from Obaminable to "go get" OBL?

When you post shit like you just posted .... you really show your ass!!!
Old 10-28-2015, 04:19 PM   #159
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Mark “Oz” Geist, Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen, in their book "13 Hours", attest that they were given a “stand-down” order right after the attack on the consulate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So take your fabrication and shove it up your over accessed ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
In Mitchell Zuckoff's book 13 hours hours, he stated that Bob, the station agent at the CIA compound had given the "stand down" order several times when civilian lives were in danger. He did not want to disclose their mission. there was no stand down order from anyone else but Bob.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
In Mitchell Zuckoff's book 13 hours hours, he stated that Bob, the station agent at the CIA compound had given the "stand down" order several times when civilian lives were in danger. He did not want to disclose their mission. there was no stand down order from anyone else but Bob.
That's quite a bit different from the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas claiming that the "stand down" order is a "fabrication", isn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And "13 Hours" makes it clear that the station agent was in contact with someone on his cell phone when he told the operators to "stand down", didn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 10-28-2015, 05:05 PM   #161
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong! They were contractors hired to provide security for the Agency .... Another contractor asked for their help ... not the Agency's help!!!!

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

You're clueless. They were CIA contractors under the leadership of the CIA officer in charge.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:07 PM   #162
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you think "the order" came directly from Obaminable to "go get" OBL?

When you post shit like you just posted .... you really show your ass!!!
So he gets all the shit and none of the credit? You're showing YOUR ass, you fucking moron.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:11 PM   #163
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
That's quite a bit different from the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas claiming that the "stand down" order is a "fabrication", isn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And "13 Hours" makes it clear that the station agent was in contact with someone on his cell phone when he told the operators to "stand down", didn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I said 'if' twice. What difference does it make if the station agent was on his cell phone with someone? It's his call.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:22 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said 'if' twice. What difference does it make if the station agent was on his cell phone with someone? It's his call.
Actually, you lying, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you said it was entirely "fabricated" until you were called on it.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:48 PM   #165
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Rule 1 never reply to sperm bank hank in a civil manner, as bullshit is all he will reply with.
No he didn't sperm bank.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women