Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
...that LL's WMD files are located in ....
You still have your 2002 "No Gotty WMD" folder ... ?

I assume it is snuggled up with your .....

.."November 9, 2012, Texans Gonna Beat Bears" folder!

Recently I got the impression that you are now claiming that you intentionally landed in the middle of the Panama Canal ... rather than on dirt ... am I correct?

Since you are of the "Let's Give Sanctions a Chance" School of International Relations, you no doubt concur with your idol currently staring down the Iranians who just fired on a U.S. aircraft in international waters ....

.. sounding familiar?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:45 AM   #152
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
Wonder how the rest of our shit is doing ?
Do you remember the "burglars" who "bungled" the Watergate intrustion?

Did it ever make you pause how a team that could enter a psychiatrist's office and remove files without anyone ever knowing it (for years), could get caught after leaving duct tape on a door to enter an office in a public building .. and have attorneys hired for court the next morning to represent them without having been able to place a phone call after being taken into custody?

How could the head of the CIA (and now another top General) not know that law enforcement investigators are able to get access to personal emails and images on computers?

I'm not concerned about the "rest of our shit" ....

.. I'm concerned about the "shit" spewing forth from 1600.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #153
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Are you referring to my post? What's your deal? Twice in the last few minutes? I know what fascism is, and I know what has been reported about Patreaus' resignation. The guys email was used by his mistress to threaten another woman that she though was a contender for Patreaus' affection.

BRRRR wrong....different places her email she was traveling...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #154
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, after furthr review your are correct: It's only 35 million.

No the article was bullshit. That you believed it is the problem.

Quote:

The way things are "shaping up" (actually shaking up) by inauguration day the 1.5 acres in Hawaii might be looking pretty good ...

John and Robert Kennedy started a war with the intelligence community ......
In your dreams.

Folks LL is trying to suggest that the intelligence community had something to do with JFK and RFK's deaths. I suppose he is suggesting that Obama is next.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #155
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Boss, her tits looked like they came all the way out to here...!"
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That you believed it is the problem.....

Folks LL is trying to suggest that the intelligence community had something to do with JFK and RFK's deaths. I suppose he is suggesting that Obama is next.
You "suppose" wrong, as usual.

You don't even have to withdraw your "public safety" announcement.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #157
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This whole thing is fucking strange. FBI investigating an affair of a CIA head, another agent sending topless pics to the woman who kickstarted the investigation, they raid the woman's house, like WTF.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
This whole thing is fucking strange. FBI investigating an affair of a CIA head, another agent sending topless pics to the woman who kickstarted the investigation, they raid the woman's house, like WTF.
I thought the FBI was investigating the Libyan "affair" ...

.... not the General's!

When things "don't match" they do look strange.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #159
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:

.... not the General's!

This was a separate investigation into a personal matter, which is strange all in an of itself.

You'll get your Lybia hearings soon enough, and I won't be surprised if we see the General make an appearance.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #160
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This was a separate investigation into a personal matter, which is strange all in an of itself.

You'll get your Lybia hearings soon enough, and I won't be surprised if we see the General make an appearance.
Try hard to intellectually keep them separate ... as hard as you try they are not. And don't be surprised if he takes the 5th amendment.

This was NOT an investigation into a "personal matter." The FBI does not conduct "investigations into personal matters" ... this was an investigation directed at inappropriate personal communications by personnel with the highest security clearance available tasked with receiving and protecting highly sensitive and classified information in an environment in which others interested in that information and getting their "grimmies" on it would do anything to get a shot at it ... including, but not limited, to blackmailing the Director OR taking hostages to entice cooperation....the list is endless and the methodology clearly beyond the scope of any "personal matter" ...

.. to "coin" a past chant .. this ain't about no blow job!

Now can you explain why an investigator would send a pic with his shirt off ... before it gets too twisted you might want to use your imagination ... was he taking one for the team?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #161
markroxny
Valued Poster

I still don't see how that has shit to do with Lybia LL

And at some point, in this so called investigation it became clear it was just a personal matter so why did it keep going? Why is it still going on? Why did they raid this woman's house?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #162
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

And at some point, in this so called investigation it became clear it was just a personal matter so why did it keep going? Why is it still going on? Why did they raid this woman's house?
Well...Libya...the killing of the Ambassador, etc... had to do with the military AND the intelligence community with an overtone of private security contracts, which are negotiated and "let" through the DOD, Justice, and State, so ....

when the head of the CIA is scheduled to come and explain the role (or lack thereof) of his Agency in the fiasco, who also BTW, can probably shed some light on the logistics of moving quickly to the firefight with enormous amounts of expertise on the subject, suddently (without any warning) submits his resignation to the President ... it gets attention, irrespective of those who wish it would simply go away, and had the President earlier not been trying keep the public from knowing what had happened and didn't happen in Libya then there might not be so much urgency and concern about the Director's testimony and explanations ....

and you add to it that he had been communicating with a non-Agency person in a romantic way over an extensive exchange of emails (not necessarily secure) and the parties (3rd parties) are expressing knowledge about events they might not otherwise know about had they not had the "inside" information from the paramour!!!

Now they have poked around and another General is dragged into the mix, because he apparently jumped into the little circle jerk for whatever reason .. we may never know, so his career is on the way into the shitter, along with the Directors .... who will either fall on the sword or drop the President in the grease for a deal ....

Were you one of those who criticized the FBI for not "connecting the dots" and discovering the plot that resulted in 911? If so, ... the shoe is now on the other foot ...

.... "Feebie" is "connecting the dots"! ... That's what they are supposed to do.

You don't want them to chase hobbyists and providers, so let them chase Generals .. and be glad they have something else to do.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Take off your Kool Aid blinders, marks-rocks-with-pee. Even CNN reports there's a connection.

(CNN) -- Unlike many stories about powerful Washington figures having secret affairs, the downfall of spy chief David Petraeus goes beyond sex. The scandal surrounding the decorated four-star Army general who once ran the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan involves questions of national security, politics and even the September 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/12/us/pet...ion/index.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #164
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

.... not the General's!

No they were investigating a complaint of emails sent to another woman by Broadwell..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #165
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
No they were investigating a complaint of emails sent to another woman by Broadwell..
Thank you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women