Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2019, 08:19 AM   #1486
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
House Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday, saying he had abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress in its investigation of his conduct regarding Ukraine.

The argument, ‘why don’t you just wait?’ comes down to this: Why don’t you just let him cheat in just one more election?” Schiff said, calling impeachment “a question of duty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d9e_story.html
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:21 AM   #1487
oeb11
Valued Poster

j666 - got anything else
Anything cogent and constructive other than name-calling and outrage??
Get some help ! for your own sake!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:28 AM   #1488
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
House Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday, saying he had abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress in its investigation of his conduct regarding Ukraine.

The argument, ‘why don’t you just wait?’ comes down to this: Why don’t you just let him cheat in just one more election?” Schiff said, calling impeachment “a question of duty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d9e_story.html
Is posting it a second time supposed to scare us more.

I'm still not worried that the Senate convicts.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:37 AM   #1489
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Is posting it a second time supposed to scare us more.

I'm still not worried that the Senate convicts.
Wasn’t my intentions, I was beginning a new page with facts of the day to cover the bullshit posted by cult members.

And I’m not worried about it being over just because the conspiracy caucus acquitted the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:39 AM   #1490
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
j666 - got anything else
I don’t wish to converse with a goddamn liar. Go post a cartoon.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #1491
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Wasn’t my intentions, I was beginning a new page with facts of the day to cover the bullshit posted by cult members.

And I’m not worried about it being over just because the conspiracy caucus acquitted the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Figures, you won't accept the "Constitutional" verdict in the end.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:53 AM   #1492
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Figures, you won't accept the "Constitutional" verdict in the end.
Wrong, I’ll live with the lying bastards acquittal without grabbing my gun and threatening some half assed Rebellion.

If the fat lying bastard is convicted “ will you” ?
Old 12-10-2019, 09:05 AM   #1493
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Wrong, I’ll live with the lying bastards acquittal without grabbing my gun and threatening some half assed Rebellion.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:18 AM   #1494
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
j666 - got anything else

I don’t wish to converse with a goddamn liar. Go post a cartoon.

And yet - like a Thornbird - you continue to engage, and push the thorn of reason and fact into One's own DPST breast!
Get some help.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:26 AM   #1495
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
j666 - got anything else

I don’t wish to converse with a goddamn liar. Go post a cartoon. L

And yet - like a Thornbird - you continue to engage, and push the thorn of reason and fact into One's own DPST breast!
Get some help.
You’re a goddamn liar, you don’t know me.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:24 AM   #1496
oeb11
Valued Poster

J666 - if you do not wish to engage - you do not have to.

Freedom Freedom Freedom.

Richie Havens - Woodstock.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:28 AM   #1497
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

DPST's like j666 have denied the validity of the Trump Presidency since the day of the election.

That will not change with the expected "No Guilty" verdict from a Senate trial in response to fabricated political charges from the DPST's.

Conversely - conservatives - myself and others on this forum, respect the Constitution and Rule of law - If the Senate convicts Trump - he will be removed from Office.

Pence will be the POTUS

NOT H.......

FYI DPST's. Be careful what you ask for - It might just bite you in the posterior.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:30 AM   #1498
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Excuse me? Comey didn't "act" on his bias against Trump?

Monday’s review by Inspector General Michael Horowitz knocked down multiple lines of attack against the Russia investigation, finding that it was properly opened and that law enforcement leaders were not motivated by political bias.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...e-of-fbi-power

“I probably wouldn’t have … gotten away with it.” Those words this week from former FBI Director James Comey could well be chiseled in marble as his epitaph. He was explaining another violation of bureau policy during his tenure days after meeting behind closed doors with House members.
What was shocking was not that Comey violated protocols or policies again but the reaction of the audience to his admission. In describing how he set up a critical meeting with Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to President Trump, the audience was audibly thrilled by his cleverness in keeping Flynn unrepresented by legal counsel and unaware of the true nature of the meeting.

In his interview in New York City, Nicole Wallace asked him, “It’s hard to imagine two FBI agents ending up in the State Room. How did that happen?” The audience erupted when Comey said dryly, “I sent them. Something we’ve, I probably wouldn’t have done or maybe gotten away with in a more organized investigation, a more organized administration. In the George W. Bush administration … or the Obama administration, two men that all of us, perhaps, have increased appreciation for over the last two years. In both of those administrations there was process.” He revealed, “So if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel and there would be discussions and approvals and it would be there. I thought, ‘It’s early enough, let’s just send a couple of guys over.’”

Holy crap! If Horowitz can't see that as "acting on a bias" that Comey readily admits he wouldn't have done to a President he respected, then Horowitz is incapable of understanding the nature of bias.

Another "bad actor" was Brennan who it now can be confirmed, lied to Congress about the Steele dossier.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/09/brennan-lied-about-not-including-steele-dossier-in-intelligence-community-assessment-on-2016-russian-election-interference/

Brennan Lied About Not Including Steele Dossier In Intelligence Community Assessment On 2016 Russian Election Interference

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #1499
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
DPST's like j666 have denied the validity of the Trump Presidency since the day of the election.

That will not change with the expected "No Guilty" verdict from a Senate trial in response to fabricated political charges from the DPST's..
You’re a goddamn liar, you don’t know me.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:03 AM   #1500
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Excuse me? Comey didn't "act" on his bias against Trump?

Monday’s review by Inspector General Michael Horowitz knocked down multiple lines of attack against the Russia investigation, finding that it was properly opened and that law enforcement leaders were not motivated by political bias.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...e-of-fbi-power

“I probably wouldn’t have … gotten away with it.” Those words this week from former FBI Director James Comey could well be chiseled in marble as his epitaph. He was explaining another violation of bureau policy during his tenure days after meeting behind closed doors with House members.
What was shocking was not that Comey violated protocols or policies again but the reaction of the audience to his admission. In describing how he set up a critical meeting with Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to President Trump, the audience was audibly thrilled by his cleverness in keeping Flynn unrepresented by legal counsel and unaware of the true nature of the meeting.

In his interview in New York City, Nicole Wallace asked him, “It’s hard to imagine two FBI agents ending up in the State Room. How did that happen?” The audience erupted when Comey said dryly, “I sent them. Something we’ve, I probably wouldn’t have done or maybe gotten away with in a more organized investigation, a more organized administration. In the George W. Bush administration … or the Obama administration, two men that all of us, perhaps, have increased appreciation for over the last two years. In both of those administrations there was process.” He revealed, “So if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel and there would be discussions and approvals and it would be there. I thought, ‘It’s early enough, let’s just send a couple of guys over.’”

Holy crap! If Horowitz can't see that as "acting on a bias" that Comey readily admits he wouldn't have done to a President he respected, then Horowitz is incapable of understanding the nature of bias.

[FONT=&quot]Another "bad actor" was Brennan who it now can be confirmed, lied to Congress about the Steele dossier.[/FO]

Why do you insist on posting deep state conspiracy lies? They have all been debunked.

I doubt you have read one page of the Mueller report but you and the cult you represent still scream fake news.

If you truly believe that shit start yourself a thread so the other believers can have a safe place.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women