Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #136
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Oh come on, that was a cheap shot.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #137
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Wouldn't winning be your needs met in a manner that you did not need to sell yourself?
Another cheap shot. What does that say about your dental hygienist?

Most of us are coin-operated in some fashion, selling our experience, skills or talents.

When does your next sabbatical begin?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #138
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Whispers;1053993333]Well.. for the occasional passer buy who is looking for a market to spend his hard earned dollars in seeing that kind of bull shit can cost a lady money.

I don't understand this, I really don't. Not even from the silly department store analogy. I mean, none of it works.]What ARE you talking about???

And Don't think any person with the ability to pay for something they sell is going to get run out of or ignored at Neimann Marcus.

The only way they are comparable to the ladies here are that both offer items for sale that are overpriced. Almost anything sold by both can be found for less in other plac

My goodness, so many bad arguments in one sentence. Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to that. Doesn't make much sense.

[/B]I'll give it a look

thanks so much! I'm sure I'll get a lot of it.
[B]

I've found it necessary to repeat the same messages a lot over the years and new people come along and the same subjects re emerge. You will not find much said simply for the sake of saying it. I tend to post for a purpose and the ciunt increases as I try to respond to those that wish to engage

What message is that excatly? I mean really, I would like to know. I get it. if you are some sort of a sage, I would like that wisdom. What is it?

[B]

I have a lot of friends that are members of this community. My time here will not be without purpose. Thanks for the welcome.[/QUO

I'm sure. I hope it inspires some growth.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #139
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Another cheap shot. What does that say about your dental hygienist?

Most of us are coin-operated in some fashion, selling our experience, skills or talents.

When does your next sabbatical begin?

The Dental Hygienist is not on here trying to tell me how to act or interact with her. She appreciates the money she is getting and is having her needs met.....

Some seem to regularly need to run or participate in threaADs in order to meet theirs.

The concept of a bunch of "ladies" bragging to themselves how they are "winning" while participating in an activity they will look back on in disgust some day.... well.... I guess they need to live in the moment.

I sell myself to clients in a way. I don't turn around afterwards and bad mouth them or brag about getting what I want from them. Kind of bad form.

Next Sabbatical?... hmmm.... I'll check the calendar..... I'll probably stick around long enough to provide some holiday cheer....
Old 09-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #140
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Quote:
Well.. for the occasional passer buy who is looking for a market to spend his hard earned dollars in seeing that kind of bull shit can cost a lady money.
I don't understand this, I really don't. Not even from the silly department store analogy. I mean, none of it works.]What ARE you talking about???

You are placing yourself in a negative light darlin that someone new looking for something might read, NOT KNOW any of the many other things you have had to say with substance, and mark you off his list....

Quote:
And Don't think any person with the ability to pay for something they sell is going to get run out of or ignored at Neimann Marcus.

The only way they are comparable to the ladies here are that both offer items for sale that are overpriced. Almost anything sold by both can be found for less in other places
My goodness, so many bad arguments in one sentence. Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to that. Doesn't make much sense.

I'm sorry. I thought you were more literate than the average lady and would understand

CHARGING $250-$300 or even more does not make one WORTH it..... especially when a pretty young thing almost half their age and with a similar look is at $200-$240 in the welcome wagon knocking the socks off the guys keeping her schedule full.

Which tends to happen about any day of the week....

Quote:
I'll give it a look
thanks so much! I'm sure I'll get a lot of it.

Yiu are welcome. I do requests at times.... As soon as I get a show in order and scripted out I will do less but for a few weeks I'll have the time to meet these special needs.

Quote:
I've found it necessary to repeat the same messages a lot over the years and new people come along and the same subjects re emerge. You will not find much said simply for the sake of saying it. I tend to post for a purpose and the count increases as I try to respond to those that wish to engage

What message is that excatly? I mean really, I would like to know. I get it. if you are some sort of a sage, I would like that wisdom. What is it?

Just a guy that learned a long time ago that none of you are giving it away and that if I have $150 in my pocket I can get laid no matter what I say so I don't bother trying to appease the "ladies" that for some reason think they are special or unique.

Since I've been around these sites for a lot of years I have a lot of experiance and believe in sharing it.

Quote:
I have a lot of friends that are members of this community. My time here will not be without purpose. Thanks for the welcome.
I'm sure. I hope it inspires some growth.
It always does.....

Take a few deep breaths and calm yourself a little before responding next time darlin.... I cleaned u your quotes a bit..... It shows when you get flustered.....
Old 09-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #141
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dayum! I thought some o' y'all did too much thinkin' 'bout this h'yar shit! Man alive, I didn't have a durn clue how bad y'all got! Hoooooooo-dogie! Ima just gonna lay back with some corn pone and enjoy me the show.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #142
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Four percent of the population is a sociopath. That's 1 in 25. Odds are that we have more than our share here.
I'm not sure you can take a person's lack of caring about providers to be a lack of caring in general or how people interact with you "ladies" to be a trait of their being a sociopath.

Most of society in general would care nothing for most of those that participate here on shear principle.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #143
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Mods,

This thread has gone off the rails. My intention was not malicious or to offend any of the true gentleman here. I think my sarcasitic humor and genuine curiousity are lost on some. Please let it die a fast death! I think I said I was done here several pages back.

I can not control what others do or say, but this is not the direction I would have taken with it.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
Old 09-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #144
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Dear Mods,

This thread has gone off the rails. My intention was not malicious or to offend any of the true gentleman here. I think my sarcasitic humor and genuine curiousity are lost on some. Please let it die a fast death! I think I said I was done here several pages back.

I can not control what others do or say, but this is not the direction I would have taken with it.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
+1
Old 09-18-2013, 01:49 AM   #145
magicmark
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmark View Post
Mars versus Venus Truce

On this the 335th year anniversary of the France Spain Peace Treaty, I would like to propose a cease fire in the battle of sex being waged on the Eccie Board. In the words of the 1975 top 10 hit by War - WHY CAN"T WE BE FRIENDS?

Gents, we should always remember the adage our parents taught us - DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT BLOWS YOU! (While this is anatomically incorrect, you get the picture). Ladies, you should also remember the cardinal rule in business - THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT (even when you know the sonofabitch is dead fucking wrong).

I have been a lurker on the Board too long and while I have quietly seen dozens of ladies since moving to Austin a couple of years ago, I now feel compelled to step up and help out in this cause to bring peace (or in my case to get a piece of ass). I have booked appointments with many of the female protagonists: Scarlett Rossi, ClaireSheBlows and JennsLolli (when she returns back to town) plus I recently have had sessions with Stefany and Austintatious Lilly (oddly enough who was silent on this posting). I am offering myself up to them so they can take out there frustrations with men in general on me and I can enjoy some intense sex. I am willing to sacrifice my body and encourage other hobbyists to rise up and get some PIECE as well and to take this battle to the bedroom and off the Boards.

Respectfully submitted,

Magic Mark
Ladies and Gents - The original poster has called for the overdue truce. Let's honor the ceasefire and move on as everyone has made their points and counterpoints. Let's get back to talking about sex.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!

Respectfully submitted,

Magic Mark
Old 09-18-2013, 04:07 AM   #146
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Unfortunately mods don't come in and close threads just to save those getting themselves into trouble . While Scarlett didn't intend for this to go down , a couple ladies took it there . Now it's a runaway bad press machine . And magicmark did you check your balls at the door ? The last thing anyone here needs is a jellyfish telling us how to act ! There's a nice little ignore button , if you don't like what you are reading press it .
Old 09-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #147
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
while participating in an activity they will look back on in disgust some day

Next Sabbatical?... hmmm.... I'll check the calendar..... I'll probably stick around long enough to provide some holiday cheer....
That is casting a very broad net. You don't think your hygienist will look back in disgust some day for taking money from a patient in exchange for companionship?

Columbus Day will be here soon. Is that the holiday you refer to?
Old 09-18-2013, 06:43 AM   #148
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
That is casting a very broad net. You don't think your hygienist will look back in disgust some day for taking money from a patient in exchange for companionship?

Columbus Day will be here soon. Is that the holiday you refer to?

I'm thinking more like Labor Day at the moment....

Once again though , the point made was that she .... or just about anyone that MOST of us tend to spend our money on, are here trying to tell any of us how to act.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #149
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Now Scarlett....if those mods don't close up this thread right away make sure you tell them to go fuck themselves. I mean after all anything one who doesn't agree with you, deserves that. Or.......you said you were done and off to suck some cock. So.....see yah! We'll be just fine without you.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #150
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Now Scarlett....if those mods don't close up this thread right away make sure you tell them to go fuck themselves. I mean after all any one who doesn't agree with you, deserves that. Or.......you said you were done and off to suck some cock. So.....see yah! We'll be just fine without you.
Yeah Scarlett........ Topics tend to take on a life of their own at time. Don't feel like you need to give this any attention at all if you don't want to. I know that strong dissenting opinions are not easy for some to overcome and it was a lot more fun when it was just the lightweights and pussy whipped for the audience.

No one is being ugly or calling anyone names and there is obvious interest in the subject manner.

Closing threads needs to be done only in the most extreme of cases.

There are still a few more comments in here for me to address in my "Comeback" Performance.

You know you summoned me from my quiet place with this thread right? The recent trend of ladies to be telling guys what they need to do for the privilege of handing over hard earned money has always been a motivator for my postings.

If you ladies would simply advertise and flirt and talk about sex all would be so much more relaxed. I would say advertise in the proper section but threADs tend to be allowed but also fair game it seems for guys to show their lack of interest in seeing them.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women