Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #136
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think most of you would shit yourselves if someone "live" said BOO to you. But SURELY you'd blow the bastards away if you were only given the right to kill...

I wouldn't want my kids going to a school where the teachers are packing anything stronger than lunch. WTF kind of people are you?

DIPSHITS TALK BIG. I fart in your general direction!
Ass getting humped by a rider, what a douche swigger you are.

We will put you in that school on that day and give you the choice
of having a gun or a bucket of paper mache, now which will you
choose?

I know, the paper mache. It is close to new years, we will give
you a little blow whistle to go with it and you can sing old land syne
right before he blows you away.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #137
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Good, I knew it all the time.

Will you support me when I go for a job in Washington?

I want to be Obama's right hand solution
Absolutely! I'm sure you've got the most experienced right hand here!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #138
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.... a free-loading, want-a-be, who is just out to get training for themselves!

Secondly, "good luck" on getting an LE training center and trainers to reach Mary Jane or John Doe on how to engage armed intruders with the knowledge and information available to LE regarding tactics that are utilized by LE ......

I'm not going to say ALL ... because there is always a Mayberry, USA, out there or two, but LE training is for someone with a clean history, stable mind, and willing to dedicate themselves to "policing" their respective community, who can pass a polygraph to confirm "all of the above."
Now someone who volunteers to get extra training so that they are more valuable to their employer is a "free loader". Talk about negative spin. I doubt more than 10 to 20% of the teachers would want training. As for the clean history etc. I would hope that teachers are already required to have a clean history.

As for all the knowledge of LE, they do not need that level of training. They should be in a defensive mode. Trained on how to secure the area they are in and take a defensive position. The only time they should risk a shot is when the risk of NOT shooting is greater. If someone is methodically killing everyone they see how much greater is the risk if a trained teacher returns fire.

As for hardening doorways so that they are more secure, I have no problem with that other than I doubt it is as simple as that. What about windows that many classrooms have? Are you going to make windows bullet proof? Where is the money going to come from to retrofit all of the schools that already exist? Not a bad idea for all future construction and when refitting a school but not as easy as it would seem.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
kinda hot eh?
You play with the hardware while I enjoy those lips.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #140
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Now someone who volunteers to get extra training so that they are more valuable to their employer is a "free loader". Talk about negative spin. I doubt more than 10 to 20% of the teachers would want training. As for the clean history etc. I would hope that teachers are already required to have a clean history.

As for all the knowledge of LE, they do not need that level of training. They should be in a defensive mode. Trained on how to secure the area they are in and take a defensive position. The only time they should risk a shot is when the risk of NOT shooting is greater. If someone is methodically killing everyone they see how much greater is the risk if a trained teacher returns fire.

As for hardening doorways so that they are more secure, I have no problem with that other than I doubt it is as simple as that. What about windows that many classrooms have? Are you going to make windows bullet proof? Where is the money going to come from to retrofit all of the schools that already exist? Not a bad idea for all future construction and when refitting a school but not as easy as it would seem.

if some lunatic tried to crawl through a window at least there would be a little time to clear the room
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #141
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
an armed teacher throws down on 6 terrorists and automatically gets wasted ... an unarmed teacher becomes a LIVE hostage (in that particular situation) ..

fuck you bud, Im a pistol packing, card holding, motherfucker capable of far more than you could ever imagine

you want a reasonable suggestion , see posts 78 & 79 on this thread
Fuck you CJ. You can always come up with a scenario where it is impossible for an amred teacher to have zero chance. The recent shootings involved one screwed up teen.

Maybe if we put Seal team 6 in every school. Wait a minute maybe the bad guys have Apache helicopters and tanks. Fuck what now.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #142
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Fuck you CJ. You can always come up with a scenario where it is impossible for an amred teacher to have zero chance. The recent shootings involved one screwed up teen.

Maybe if we put Seal team 6 in every school. Wait a minute maybe the bad guys have Apache helicopters and tanks. Fuck what now.

I used your scenario sport
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #143
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now someone who volunteers to get extra training so that they are more valuable to their employer is a "free loader".
They are not "more valuable" to the school district. They are a greater liability, because you are trying to make "a silk purse out of sow's ear" ..... she is a teacher and signed up to be a teacher .. why not let a police officer do the job of a police officer ....

..."arming teachers" is simply a pipe-dream fed by the CHL agenda ...

and for you to conclude that a person in a classroom with a pistol does not need the same level of training as a first responding police officer to an intruder with a semi-auto rifle in body armour is .... ridiculous to say the least.

Most patrol officers lacked sufficient training to make an entry into a crowded school to track down a shooter with a semi-auto rifle in body armour laying down fire in classrooms as he walks through the school .....

... the discussion of arming teachers almost begs the conclusion that anyone who would suggest it is clueless as to the nuances of decision making and instinctive reaction that must be learned in a repetitive fashion sufficient to etch a muscle response into the person so that they can maximum their thinking time and minimize their response time in order to nuetralize the target while the target is acquiring the officer as a target ...

.... take a 16-year-old off the steps of the driver's license bureau, put her behind the whieel of NASCAR monster, push her out on the line with 10 other seasoned drivers, and drop the flag ...

... then someone on on this board suggested that may be the first armed teacher wouldn't get the intruder, but would take the rounds from him while another one killed him ... using teachers for "canon fodder"? I hope that was a joke.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #144
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
As for all the knowledge of LE, they do not need that level of training. They should be in a defensive mode. Trained on how to secure the area they are in and take a defensive position.
All LE shooting is "defensive" ... my friend. All of it. They are either defending themselves or defending third-parties. They are rendering the perpetrator harmless and thereby neutralizing the threat.

With all due respect it is helpful to have some intimate knowledge of the training of LE and the role of first responders to a building entry in which there is a live fire situation.

You don't. And anyone who suggests arming teachers is a solution, doesn't either. Apparently the powers to be in the NRA do!

Here is the bottom line in reality ... when LE shows up ... and some crazed teacher is firing rounds at anything that moves ... what do you think is gonna happen to teach .... when in her adrenaline rush she fails to put down her weapon when ordered to do so by some guy that looks kinda like the shooter she has been trying to shoot!!!!!!!

Furthermore, an arriving officer is gonna ask dispatch .. does anyone know how many shooters are inside ... well ... we have one intruder and 15 other teachers shooting the shit out of the place .... what does the officer do ... sits in his patrol unit until they all run out of ammo!!!! Why because he doesn't want to get hit with some stray round bouncing around in the hallway .... called self-preservation ... and common sense .... of which there is little in most teachers I have met ... NO COMMON SENSE! and NO STREET SENSE.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #145
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good, I knew it all the time.

Will you support me when I go for a job in Washington?

I want to be Obama's right hand solution
hey cog will you support me if i run for congress?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #146
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
hey cog will you support me if i run for congress?
I'm really thinking about it
Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #147
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm really thinking about it
Of course it means that I can't post here anymore, but who cares?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #148
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Maybe I can throw people like WW in an isolated CIA prison?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #149
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You can always come up with a scenario where it is impossible for an amred teacher to have zero chance. The recent shootings involved one screwed up teen.
You made the point. If a school teacher with a CHL and a pistol "has a chance" ...

... a 10-year veteran body armoured police officer with instinctive shooting training with tactical entry experience and training placed inside the school with a back up officer around the corner in the hall with full communication with approaching back up officers has a ...

.. much better chance of surviving AND nuetralizing the shooter faster.

So why use a teacher? Save money?

Or give free training to want-a-be's?

Or ....Is it because you think you can do it if a teacher can?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #150
waverunner234
Valued Poster

yeah, just do it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women