Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 05:23 AM   #136
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:10 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Are you mind-reading again and presuming to speak for another eccie member? Unlike you, Tiny is an educated adult who has demonstrated proficiency in basic economic concepts. He doesn't need a doofus like you to ask my "take" on anything.

What was last years GDP number lustLaffer?

What did your hero Steven Moore predict they would be soon after the tax cuts? Do you remember.....you started a thread about it...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 12:41 PM   #138
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What was last years (sic) GDP number lustLaffer?
Who is lustLaffer? Someone who laffs at you whenever you lust after trannies?

Current GDP increased by 4.1% to $21.43 trillion last year.

Are you too fucking helpless to look this shit up? Or just too busy sucking tranny dick again?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 12:41 PM   #139
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What was last years GDP number lustLaffer?

What did your hero Steven Moore predict they would be soon after the tax cuts? Do you remember.....you started a thread about it...
Somebody cannot get out of the past.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:29 PM   #140
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Somebody cannot get out of the past.
Because he’s a has been. Or never was.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:26 PM   #141
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha!!

Quote:
Who is lustLaffer? Someone who laffs at you whenever you lust after trannies?

Current GDP increased by 4.1% to $21.43 trillion last year.

Are you too fucking helpless to look this shit up? Or just too busy sucking tranny dick again?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:27 AM   #142
willsilva
Registered Member

Wow. I ran across this thread. As you know, you cant have a debate about Trump with his haters. They will not discuss policy. Only rumors, fake news, and rhetoric. But at least he discussed a little economics. I support Trump because of his motive. His actions exhibit a POTUS trying to do the job he committed to and not get sucked in the SWAMP. Trump axposed how much corruption there is; in Washington, the media, states, & cities. We always knew people cant help themselves, but not at this level. It will take more than another term to clean up to a level of productivity. If they worked together, you and I know they can solve most of the countries challenges: healthcare, budget deficit, immigration. The left must appeal to the needy to get elected. Cuz they have no other platform. Trump is doing it already.
willsilva is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:34 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Trump has the same GDP numbers as Obama's last term.

If you really want to know why Trump has been able to be disruptive is because of all the oil that came online in this country.

Something no President can take credit for.

His problem is deficits
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:19 AM   #144
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump has the same GDP numbers as Obama's last term.

His problem is deficits
Obama's growth numbers the first three years of his second term, and Trumps first three years. We won't know the year 4 number for anther 10 months.

Obama

Trump

According to the eccie reputards, Obama's growth numbers are slow growth and Trumps growth numbers are setting records.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

People assign the President way to much credit or blame for the economy.

There are just so many factors beyond their control....like the shale oil boom.

It has transformed how we think about the Middle East , Europe and any number of policies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #146
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
The money I put into SS is forever gone. No amount of Rube Goldbergh machination will allow it to come back. Our current deficit is: (How much we are collecting in taxes)-(How much we are spending through the government). A moron could understand that concept.

SS/medicare is a Ponzi scheme enforced at the point of a gun. All benefits are paid for with current tax burden. There was never an investment in value producing assets.

People rely on SS now, and it can never be substantially diminished. It is vital that folks recognize that it is a simple tax and spend program, even the truly stupid.

I would as the simple question: What was the excess social security collections invested in?

Look it up.

As to "who to blame", Clint Eastwood has a great line: "Deserve aint got nothing to do with it". In a reasonable world, people can't make a contract with themself to have their children pay for their retirement. That is what happened, and the bulk of the beneficiaries are getting out way more than they put in, with their children paying the price in the future. Again, there isn't anything anyone can do about that con job, because it happened in the past, and the young folks continue to pay in the future.

I realize that you may not have the ability to understand such simple things. C'est La Vie

Who was the "lock box" guy? That was truly funny, but I don't feel like looking it up.
Social Security is NOT a ponzi scheme. What Bernie Maidoff did was ponzi scheme. What you get out is proportional to what you put in. Waco Kid is going to get $800,000 over 20 years and so am I.(That is if we both work till age 70 and are still living at age 90). The max you can get is 3,900 per month. I am projected to get 3,400 a month based on current income. If i keep making the same amount that i am making now.

WTF is correct Social Security is in the black. It's true that it is predicted to run out of money (or won't be able to make payments) in 26 years if changes are not made. The birthrate has declined and there are less workers. But if you have had a chance to put in, you can get back a good amount. Of course you should have something to go with it like 401K ,Roth IRA or a mutual fund like the Vanguard Total Index 500 ranked number 1 by USA today.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:21 AM   #147
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
People assign the President way to much credit or blame for the economy.

There are just so many factors beyond their control....like the shale oil boom.

It has transformed how we think about the Middle East , Europe and any number of policies.
What's your fucking point? You assign way too much significance to a single factor - shale oil. But that's how your pea brain works. You're a simple-minded simpleton who can't entertain or digest more than a single simplistic thought at a time.

Did odumbo encourage shale development? Did he increase the number of oil & gas drilling licenses and leases granted on federal lands?

Or did he cravenly cave to the greenies and block for his entire time in office the Keystone XL pipeline that was badly needed to bring Bakken crude to market?
Old 02-17-2020, 12:18 PM   #148
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
WTF is correct Social Security is in the black.
No it's not. You should exercise caution before agreeing with anything wtf posts. Don't trust, just verify. WTF is always wrong but never in doubt!

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news...ar-060718.html
Old 02-17-2020, 04:17 PM   #149
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Social Security is NOT a ponzi scheme. What Bernie Maidoff did was ponzi scheme. What you get out is proportional to what you put in. Waco Kid is going to get $800,000 over 20 years and so am I.(That is if we both work till age 70 and are still living at age 90). The max you can get is 3,900 per month. I am projected to get 3,400 a month based on current income. If i keep making the same amount that i am making now.

WTF is correct Social Security is in the black. It's true that it is predicted to run out of money (or won't be able to make payments) in 26 years if changes are not made. The birthrate has declined and there are less workers. But if you have had a chance to put in, you can get back a good amount. Of course you should have something to go with it like 401K ,Roth IRA or a mutual fund like the Vanguard Total Index 500 ranked number 1 by USA today.
Can you explain to me where the money that was collected by the feds from TWK is invested?

I thought so. Social security is solvent because the contributions by which current drawees are being paid are collected at the point of a gun. If you don't believe me, start your own business, and refuse to make the Social Security contribution. The prison bed will be available for you.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No it's not. You should exercise caution before agreeing with anything wtf posts. Don't trust, just verify. WTF is always wrong but never in doubt!

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news...ar-060718.html
Hey dipshit ….you need to read your own links before posting them.

Just because SS will be taking in less than it spends does not mean it is not in the black, it is in the black.

They are now starting to spend money that was set aside.

My God....most people retire and start this same process , those with half a brain and a little luck have socked back money for retirement and will draw it down. Do you consider people like that in the red?

Please read the whole article. It is not even broke after it spends down its savings in 2035. It will by law have to cut expenditures by 20%.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women