Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #136
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I too have been there several times in the 80s and 90s, mistake, and you've yet to cite a legitimate source placing North physically there in the 80s.
Ok IB, Ill look but you KNOW he was there.You may not ever say so, but you KNOW he was
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #137
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IbB, Lex doesnt know anything about Central America. Belieze is just a Vacation spot over there.
Another person on here who knows all about me.

I looked for "Belieze" with the idea of taking a "vacation," but I couldn't find it on the map. Where is it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:15 PM   #138
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok IB, Ill look but you KNOW he was there.You may not ever say so, but you KNOW he was
The above bullshit = "I've lost the discussion."

Just out of curiosity (academic curiosity) how DO YOU KNOW what someone else KNOWS?

Do you read their minds? If so how do you do that through typing words on a blog?

That's inspiring to say the least.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:15 PM   #139
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I too have been there several times in the 80s and 90s, mistake, and you've yet to cite a legitimate source placing North physically there in the 80s.
https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html

and you KNOW who Gary Webb is
Old 02-14-2018, 03:17 PM   #140
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The above bullshit = I've lost the discussion.

Just out of curiosity (academic curiosity) how DO YOU KNOW what someone else KNOWS?
youre dog aint in this hunt Lex. Stick with the mushroom talk
Old 02-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
North may have been the money man, but the scheme wasn't his idea, mistake. Read Gary Webb, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:23 PM   #142
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre dog aint in this hunt Lex. Stick with the mushroom talk
You don't like for your bullshit to be called out? I recall how you started out this bullshit story of yours. Have you forgotten already? Or are you trying to revise the "issue"! You've already admitted you had the countries fucked up, and now you're trying to change the claim you made to something that will "work" for you so you'll look correct.

You may be able to read people's minds (at least that's what you claim!), but I've been doing "this" longer than you have and I'm better at it than you are! Do I have to go back and repost in a quote your original bullshit? Or are you going to?

Is that caused by the water in Austin? Or is just in the air?
Old 02-14-2018, 03:24 PM   #143
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
North may have been the money man, but the scheme wasn't his idea, mistake. Read Gary Webb, mistake.
ive read gary webb. might not have been ollies idea but he was all over nicaruaga. i aint saying its a bad thing. he was there and YOU KNOW IT
Old 02-14-2018, 03:31 PM   #144
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... all over nicaruaga. ....
... another country popping up ... wonder if North "KNOWS" it!
Old 02-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
ive read gary webb. might not have been ollies idea but he was all over nicaruaga. i aint saying its a bad thing. he was there and YOU KNOW IT
You pretend that Nicaragua was all North was dealing with, mistake, and you have yet to cite a legitimate source to support your statement.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:07 PM   #146
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You don't like for your bullshit to be called out? I recall how you started out this bullshit story of yours. Have you forgotten already? Or are you trying to revise the "issue"! You've already admitted you had the countries fucked up, and now you're trying to change the claim you made to something that will "work" for you so you'll look correct.

You may be able to read people's minds (at least that's what you claim!), but I've been doing "this" longer than you have and I'm better at it than you are! Do I have to go back and repost in a quote your original bullshit? Or are you going to?

Is that caused by the water in Austin? Or is just in the air?
I had the countries fucked up? Lol. You're the one who mentioned Belize. Thats just a money laundering country for people like Manafort and Trump.

Lex there's just some things you don't know shit about. CA is one of them

Move on old fella
Old 02-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #147
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You pretend that Nicaragua was all North was dealing with, mistake, and you have yet to cite a legitimate source to support your statement.
this isn't legitimate enough? i know why he was there. I'm 3 hours from CA

Old 02-14-2018, 05:21 PM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
this isn't legitimate enough? i know why he was there. I'm 3 hours from CA

That's a "No-Go", mistake.

North notes that his meeting with Noriega was on a boat in the Potomac and that Noriega frequently visited Europe. North suggests that he too could make a trip to Europe and meet Noriega there.

Quote:
"On September 20, North informed Poindexter via e-mail that 'Noriega wants to meet me in London' and that both Elliott Abrams and Secretary of State George Shultz support the initiative. Two days later, Poindexter authorized the North/Noriega meeting."
Old 02-14-2018, 05:48 PM   #149
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's a "No-Go", mistake.

North notes that his meeting with Noriega was on a boat in the Potomac and that Noriega frequently visited Europe. North suggests that he too could make a trip to Europe and meet Noriega there.
So let me get this straight IB, you don't think North was ever in Nicaragua? I wouldn't be surprised if you knew Ollie personally. You know way more about CA that any one in this forum
Old 02-14-2018, 06:04 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me get this straight IB, you don't think North was ever in Nicaragua? I wouldn't be surprised if you knew Ollie personally. You know way more about CA that any one in this forum

A Central America assignment isn't showing up in North's service career, mistake.

Quote:
North served as a platoon commander during the Vietnam War, where during his combat service, he was awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star Medal with Combat V, and two Purple Heart medals. At the time of his being awarded the Silver Star, Second Lieutenant North was a Platoon Commander leading his Marines in Operation Virginia Ridge. North led a counter assault against the North Vietnamese Army, as his platoon took on heavy machine gun fire and rocket propelled grenades. Throughout the battle, North displayed "courage, dynamic leadership and unwavering devotion to duty in the face of grave personal danger". He then became an instructor at The Basic School in Quantico, Virginia.

In 1970, North returned to South Vietnam to testify as a character witness at the trial of LCpl Randall Herrod, a U.S. Marine formerly under his command ... North was promoted to captain in 1971 and served as the commanding officer of the U.S. Marine Corps' Northern Training Area in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan.

After his duty in Okinawa, North was assigned for four years to Marine Corps Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. He was then promoted to major and served two years as the operations officer of 3rd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, commanded by then LtCol John Southy Grinalds, 2nd Marine Division in Camp Lejeune at Jacksonville, North Carolina. He attended the Command and Staff Course at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, and graduated in 1981.

North began his assignment to the National Security Council (NSC) in Washington, D.C., where he served as the deputy director for political–military affairs from 1981 until his reassignment in 1986.

(Wiki)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women