Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47802
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2015, 03:16 PM   #136
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
The intentional rudeness, insults, and general disrespect to other members should merit it bring closed though. Christmas is crying. it has met none of the following criteria for co-ed. especially the entertaining part...

You are kidding, right?

I mean you do NOT consider your posts entertaining? Then please STOP by your own judgement.

Just because you don't like them, does not mean the rest of us are not getting a good kick out of them, mainly with the eye balls rolling to the back of the head ....

Now I probably need a reminder what the topic was ...
IMO Jade Rose represents a serious danger to male members of this community.
I have not been spammed by JR
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:31 PM   #137
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
The intentional rudeness, insults, and general disrespect to other members should merit it bring closed though. Christmas is crying. it has met none of the following criteria for co-ed. especially the entertaining part..
You seem to only think that applicable though if it is not certain members. There is not anything here that I don't regularly see targeted at me yet it has and gone on for a long time without a single comment from you. Care to explain?

Quote:
The intentional rudeness, insults, and general disrespect to other members should merit it bring closed though.
The thread should NOT be closed because some people are off topic. Moderation should occur and those members engaging in personal attacks that are not related to the topic should be warned and or pointed.

Quote:
Christmas is crying. it has met none of the following criteria for co-ed. especially the entertaining part...

"Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
"
The thread is Hobby related. It involves a warning and discussion of a member that breaches the personal boundaries of other members.

In regards to entertainment.... That is Dependant upon the audience and a fair measure of what members find entertaining and/or informative is reflected in the view counts.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #138
budman33
Valued Poster

view counts equate to train wrecks. I received an unsolicited message from JadeRose once. once. ( for clarity, it was because i stood up to the bullies and was a quick thank you note.) She's not a danger to anything but your agenda about her. you haven't run her off, or put her on ignore which would be prudent, but instead are ginning up some kind of actual danger and breaches of personal boundaries.

You chose to go to an event where she was in attendance. She didn't follow you there did she? Otherwise this is nothing but an attack thread....with a lot of views... woohoo grats on your ability to create drama where the majority of the posts and views are by... you and your crew. It's getting rather sad...
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #139
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

[QUOTE=Still Looking;1057594316]Third place isn't too bad IJS
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]

Just think...two or three of your dancing happy faces & a thumbs up or two and you could be LEADING THE COMPETITION!!!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 04:49 PM   #140
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
No. It was at worse, misplaced.

None of the information I have presented here in this thread has been false.
If it was misplaced, it was obviously intentional. The "information" you've supplied is exaggeration & sensationalism. Two emails & a discussion at a party...thats all you've got? Sounds like a scared little boy jumping at shadows...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:09 PM   #141
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
You seem to only think that applicable though if it is not certain members. There is not anything here that I don't regularly see targeted at me yet it has and gone on for a long time without a single comment from you. Care to explain?

The thread should NOT be closed because some people are off topic. Moderation should occur and those members engaging in personal attacks that are not related to the topic should be warned and or pointed.

The thread is Hobby related. It involves a warning and discussion of a member that breaches the personal boundaries of other members.

In regards to entertainment.... That is Dependant upon the audience and a fair measure of what members find entertaining and/or informative is reflected in the view counts.
" It involves a warning and discussion of a member that breaches the personal boundaries of other members."

" IMO Jade Rose represents a serious danger to male members of this community."

Which is it?
Cut the sissy bitch ass histrionic BULLSHIT.

Btw-
In case you haven't noticed,the host of the get together has stated that no one posting concerning said get together is a danger to the community.
Grow the fuck up.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:09 PM   #142
Whispers

No Toyz. That is not "all I got". But it is all that can be presented here on the board.

But what is presented is more than enough to make a case that this "lady" lacks discretion and will not respect boundaries.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:21 PM   #143
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Toyz. That is not "all I got". But it is all that can be presented here on the board.

But what is presented is more than enough to make a case that this "lady" lacks discretion and will not respect boundaries.
I still think you're just pissed because she's been owning you verbally for a few weeks on here. Seriously, don't you think you've gone just a tad overboard on this one? I realize its gotten a lot of views, thats cool and all...but damn...I'll offer my services to protect you if you feel that vulnerable. No one should live in fear on our co-ed board.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #144
Whispers

No Toyz.

it's nothing quite that simple.

We all have the right to pick and choose who we interact with in different settings.

I deal with all the shit anyone cares to shovel here in CoEd.....

But outside of what is viewable here in CoEd I believe that any members of this community that seek other members out in person or private AFTER specifically being told by that member that that do not want that interaction have a problem with boundaries that can endanger others. With her it is more than just that.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:38 PM   #145
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Toyz.

We all have the right to pick and choose who we interact with in different settings.

But outside of what is viewable here in CoEd I believe that any members of this community that seek other members out in person or private AFTER specifically being told by that member that that do not want that interaction have a problem with boundaries that can endanger others. With her it is more than just that.
Call the wha-a-ambulance and order up an extra wide gurney.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #146
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Toyz.

You revel in bringing the shit on yourself. You are not a victim.

You showed up at a party, and could not verbally berate her in public...and that pissed you off...so you are making it a character assassination here where you feel safe.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:47 PM   #147
budman33
Valued Poster

if I was a betting man... Whispers knew she was invited. Doesn't take rocket surgery to figure out this stuff or the motives not so cleverly hidden behind. RTM .. again. this thread is nothing more than a bullshit addled attack at a ECCIE member.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 06:11 PM   #148
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Budman33 or Dicknose, or whomever you are or whatever your being called today, why don't you shut that mouth of yours and let this play out. Every once in a while even you should realize that your opinion does not need to be heard right now.

Quote:
if I was a betting man... Whispers knew she was invited. Doesn't take rocket surgery to figure out this stuff or the motives not so cleverly hidden behind. RTM .. again. this thread is nothing more than a bullshit addled attack at a ECCIE member.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #149
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Budman33 or Dicknose, or whomever you are or whatever your being called today, why don't you shut that mouth of yours and let this play out. Every once in a while even you should realize that your opinion does not need to be heard right now.

" ...why don't you shut that mouth of yours and let this play out. Every once in a while even you should realize that your opinion does not need to be heard right now."

“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #150
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It would appear that all this free publicity might actually be boosting her business, based on a few of today's reviews.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women