Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162701
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41757
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36117
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What Name Should The Binghamtonian Chapter of Whoremongers United File Incorporation Papers?
The Bing Dongs 5 38.46%
Tha Bing Dumb Shits 7 53.85%
Other (please post suggestions) 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2015, 07:55 PM   #136
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Socializing with board members is most often a hoot, and worth repeating. With respect to everyone's privacy, I'll state in general terms that it's a handsome and polite bunch. Quick with the smile and generous buyers of beer. Thanks fellas (hugs).

Will binnington find that certain oomph? If dr broom handle will open a tab on his hobby debit card the boost indicator will be lit whew!
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #137
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Not wk'ing anyone, just making a statement. I will step aside and not hijack now.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:56 PM   #138
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post
Paul, "breach" and "pod" are meant to convey what meaning exactly? If I'm not reading close enough that is??? Yes, you're pointing out OTHER things too... but really couldn't like 1000 of your posts really all be "repositoried" together under "hey fat chicks, you're fat"???

Peace, man, just telling you how it reads to me.
Well... I can't help if fat chicks are fat.....
But I certainly remember "breach" being something related to security.....
It IS the other things that you should be paying attention to.....

Tiger is in charge of running the repositories.... I just build them....
I'm pretty sure he keeps the fat chicks out of the repositories because he thinks I skimp on the concrete.... (I don't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Socializing with board members is most often a hoot, and worth repeating. With respect to everyone's privacy, I'll state in general terms that it's a handsome and polite bunch. Quick with the smile and generous buyers of beer. Thanks fellas (hugs).
Ahhhh... beer buying... we are quite a crew.....
Handsome is up for debate.... but we sure do attract a high class of guest speakers....
And developed quite a screening process to avoid the cunts that have infiltrated other organizations....

Quote:
Will binnington find that certain oomph? If dr broom handle will open a tab on his hobby debit card the boost indicator will be lit whew!
It will be hard to duplicate the Coalition Of Cool Kids.... COCK's... in ROC.....
Thinck there is anyone in Bingo that has a CC??? Let alone a Hobby CC???
Should I contact CC??? Or CC not Clam?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by cculvr69 View Post
Not wk'ing anyone, just making a statement. I will step aside and not hijack now.
Is it even possible for you to make a statement without WK'ing???... or Hijacking???
I'm guessing "NO"......
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #139
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

So, lets get to he real question shall we.
Trayla, how is the wipe warmer treating you? Has it been a nice addition for cleaning jimmie poles and funnels?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:02 AM   #140
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
is it true anyway that the gobc members only rule for the guys is over 300 lbs and over the age of 60 and to be as ugly as a garbage can filled with garbage

damn maybe that's why I haven't gone, thank goodness

doctor, u did good and getting the names and I like the name chosen
Quote:
next, we can have a laugh or two about it and the characters that go yes lol

hysterical, and yes too funny

but maybe this Binghamton one with a new name will attract better and more attractive people that the girls will like
Quote:
kayla at the club u went and saw what did the guys look like curious?

over weight? old?

ugly?

the bing club will have a better look I imagine
much better look with a better name

on we go to that
Quote:

Well , back in the day of the GOBC , I attended some meetings and I would agree with Carlos that the members were always free with their purchases of beer and spirits for each other and their guests.

As for some rule of which Missburger speaks, I can say that although some may find me ugly , I am not over 300 pounds nor am I over 60 yo so apparently no such rules exist. As for the ugliness, I will leave that for others to judge, but there seems nothing uglier than a "young stud" casting unwarranted aspersions on others when he knows nothing about their realities. I have seen pic's of some of his conquests and perhaps he should hold his tongue.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:26 AM   #141
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Some people confuse being cheap with being able to identify a poor value for the dollar. Many, if not all GOBC members, myself included, have no problem paying premium prices for premium goods. Filet mignon and Big Macs both come from cows but Im not paying $50 for a Big Mac or even a double quarter pounder with cheese.

Unfortunately In this hobby lots of Big Macs look in the mirror and mistakenly think they see filet mignon looking back at them.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #142
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

How do rumors get started? They're started by the jealous people and They get mad seein’ somethin’ they had and sombody else is holdin’

Old 10-20-2015, 09:07 AM   #143
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
As for some rule of which Missburger speaks, I can say that although some may find me ugly , I am not over 300 pounds nor am I over 60 yo so apparently no such rules exist. As for the ugliness, I will leave that for others to judge, but there seems nothing uglier than a "young stud" casting unwarranted aspersions on others when he knows nothing about their realities. I have seen pic's of some of his conquests and perhaps he should hold his tongue.
If only everyone could see that. It's such a small part of the big picture. It's ok to have preferences, and they can vary immensely from one guy to the next, but placing total value on someone based on those factors is pretty shallow. And to ridicule shows a lack of compassion among other things.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:19 AM   #144
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

God willing the broom handles bang hoes based upon appearance solely. Hate to see a fella get his head jammed with love and affection, by the hour
Old 10-20-2015, 10:21 AM   #145
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do rumors get started? They're started by the jealous people and They get mad seein’ somethin’ they had and sombody else is holdin’

They Tell me that temptation is very hard to resist. But These wicked women oooo they just persist.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:59 PM   #146
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Interesting series of points.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 10:15 PM   #147
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

What a POLE: knot to bad for a sbw
Old 10-21-2015, 07:51 AM   #148
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

wants ta know what be ...sad

...anyones who done voted in this ol cucks ...pole
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 06:41 PM   #149
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Plastic Man is right, there just is no beating the "ass pirate circle jerk crew"... no club is as prestigious. No name could compete. It's ol' PM's world, we're all just livin' in it.

it's all love baby. peace and love be with you. god bless PM for all the laughs and good times he been bringin to tha board since its inception.

respect.
doctorisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #150
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post
Plastic Man is right, there just is no beating the "ass pirate circle jerk crew"... no club is as prestigious. No name could compete. It's ol' PM's world, we're all just livin' in it.
The officers of the crew just had this group pic done in celebration....

....any GOBC members doing 'double duty' here?.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women