Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2016, 01:07 AM   #136
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Rent a Mercedes for a couple hours, then, for comparison, rent a Toyota Camry.

Sure, sex is intimate, but we're the same species. We're SUPPOSED to have sex with each other. It's not like women are human and guys are Martians or anything.
you'd have sex with Gmah? that's scary...but maybe the no NBA thing weighs on you
you go guy!! she can tell you all about the carter era!...I love history!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:56 AM   #137
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
you'd have sex with Gmah? that's scary...but maybe the no NBA thing weighs on you
you go guy!! she can tell you all about the carter era!...I love history!
Yeah, man. NBA numbers keep going up. Nobody cares but me, it appears.

Guess it's the accepted norm now. Maybe it always was.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:05 AM   #138
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighthawk View Post
... I personally refuse to pay more than $200 an hour ...
So, you're full of shit now, or when you reviewed Tara Evans in December and claimed to have paid her $300 for an hour? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1591929

Should we quack all your reviews, or only your coed posts?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:59 PM   #139
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
blah, blah...bs....i'm as old as you are, but I am the one spending the money....you are the one with all your half century of baggage....nothing amazing about you except you earn your cash as a middle...upper middle aged whore....guess theres an ass for every seat.........
Ouch, that had to sting a bit lol, she won't stop posting her delusional reasoning man, best to leave granny alone or she'll write a novel with even more nonsense and try to send you a bill LOL.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:38 PM   #140
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
blah, blah...bs....i'm as old as you are, but I am the one spending the money....you are the one with all your half century of baggage....nothing amazing about you except you earn your cash as a middle...upper middle aged whore....guess theres an ass for every seat.........
So, you pay for the company of young women, because no sexy woman my age finds you attractive or worthy enough, as I figured. You behave inmaturely and obviously don't have a clue how to address women, so I understand. My "baggage" has nothing to do with men desiring me, what's your point? And yes, I am amazing, in that I continue to have a body women of all ages have to work really hard to get, hated for it though it's not like that is something to be envied or not. It just is. Amazing that at my age, and after dealing with so many hateful, bitter, and childish man/boys on this board, I still do not judge everyone as if they were someone like you, amazing in that, many women my age have dealt with only one ass hat like you in their life, and it was enough to hate ALL men everywhere and never ever wish to give another a shot at it again and this includes their inability to please a woman in bed, because they were selfish pricks. So you bet your bottom dollar, I'm amazing, never the "norm", and am sorry for you, that you are such an extreme of this type of male, that even an amazingly sexy mature woman in the hobby wouldn't allow the likes of your kind anywhere near her, not even if you paid double my rate. Ask yourself what this says about a person such as yourself.

Quote:
Rent a Mercedes for a couple hours, then, for comparison, rent a Toyota Camry.

Then come back and tell us if the price difference was worth it.

Sure, sex is intimate, but we're the same species. We're SUPPOSED to have sex with each other. It's not like women are human and guys are Martians or anything.

Sweetheart....I do not desire a driving experience as men desire a woman's company. It is not the same thing. I am not SUPPOSED to have intimate encounters, it's not an unwritten law I have to fulfill a man's urges, because he desires me. It should be a natural urge for everyone, and I do have natural urges, but that does not entitle you, nor any other male. Please know, there is a reason this is the oldest profession....there is a reason neither gender lords over another or even one of a gender gets to enforce only their individual take on the whole entire other gender, especially concerning intimate issues. Chillax and don't complain about what you'll never control. Enjoy what is within your reach, or you are willing to accept as being fair, right, or OK. Don't worry with what is not. It's not yours to worry with.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:46 PM   #141
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighthawk View Post
I really get tired of this subject. But only from the standpoint of the ladies who get pissy if someone tries to get the best price he can. I do not blame ladies for trying to get all the market will allow. If a provider wants to make 48K per year and can get $500 an hour all she has to do is 2 per week, or 3 per week at $300, or 5 per week at $200.

I personally refuse to pay more than $200 an hour or $100 to $125 for a half hour. If you are $300 an hour and I offer $200 don't get pissy, just say no thanks. This is not personal, This is business. You are selling a product. We are just making an offer as to what we are willing to pay. I have seen over 100 different ladies in the past 2 years, and many I see regularly, many have asking prices well over $200, and they continue to see me for $200.

All I am asking is for you to not take it personally. If someone makes an hour either accept it or politely decline.
So as another pointed out...

Care to reconcile this statement with your Tara Evans shill, errrr, review?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:02 PM   #142
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

From the original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybbw View Post
I do not say no. As far as acts.

Menu pricing is something I will say no to.
ANY ACTS?

Damn! You're a good girl, aren't you?
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:32 PM   #143
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

She hasn't been active on the boards for a while now. Kinda makes you wonder why she disappeared all of a sudden......
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #144
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
She hasn't been active on the boards for a while now. Kinda makes you wonder why she disappeared all of a sudden......
She started her negotiations for that steady income for the next 18 years.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:34 PM   #145
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
She started her negotiations for that steady income for the next 18 years.

And I'm suddenly reminded of that Jamie Foxx tune.........
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:20 AM   #146
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Sweetheart....I do not desire a driving experience as men desire a woman's company. It is not the same thing. I am not SUPPOSED to have intimate encounters, it's not an unwritten law I have to fulfill a man's urges, because he desires me. It should be a natural urge for everyone, and I do have natural urges, but that does not entitle you, nor any other male. Please know, there is a reason this is the oldest profession....there is a reason neither gender lords over another or even one of a gender gets to enforce only their individual take on the whole entire other gender, especially concerning intimate issues. Chillax and don't complain about what you'll never control. Enjoy what is within your reach, or you are willing to accept as being fair, right, or OK. Don't worry with what is not. It's not yours to worry with.
Whatever.

The notion that women 'give up something so precious' by hooking. There is some merit to that, HOWEVER, almost all elect to do this on free will, AND most do it because they don't want to work at Macy's. They want to make a lot of money in a short amount that requires no skill set (it's not a skill because you don't go to school to learn how to fuck).

For women, sex with a man is a natural act. Skydiving or wrestling alligators is NOT a natural act. There's a difference. People who sky dive and wrestle alligators SHOULD make a lot of money, because it's not natural. Those are definitely skill sets that require training.

I'm sure you're a great person, but sometimes you ladies really oversell the whole 'my precious body' aspect of this game. You do this because you don't want to work all week for 'only' $4-500 check, sometimes before taxes. I totally get it.

Believe it or not, I love and admire women for doing this. But, come on. Let's keep it real.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #147
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Whatever.

The notion that women 'give up something so precious' by hooking. There is some merit to that, HOWEVER, almost all elect to do this on free will, AND most do it because they don't want to work at Macy's. They want to make a lot of money in a short amount that requires no skill set (it's not a skill because you don't go to school to learn how to fuck).

For women, sex with a man is a natural act. Skydiving or wrestling alligators is NOT a natural act. There's a difference. People who sky dive and wrestle alligators SHOULD make a lot of money, because it's not natural. Those are definitely skill sets that require training.

I'm sure you're a great person, but sometimes you ladies really oversell the whole 'my precious body' aspect of this game. You do this because you don't want to work all week for 'only' $4-500 check, sometimes before taxes. I totally get it.

Believe it or not, I love and admire women for doing this. But, come on. Let's keep it real.
You are taking the cost, any of us decide on, too personally. You continue to make statements as though you have direct knowledge of what it's like to be a lady in this biz, and keep comparing what we do to absolutely nothing as intimate as it is each of you seek.

I greatly respect that you are able to debate without being as insulting as most about the issue, but you say how we feel about our precious bodies is a bad thing, and that's not a good thing or even an appreciative attitude as you have claimed to have. Just so you know and completely understand, men are after our precious bodies throughout most of our lives. Many are abusive, many are inappropriate, some are just annoying about it, some think they are entitled to it, and others think they can tell us what it is worth. If no other lady here is convinced her body is precious and is going to allow a bunch of fellas who value the rate we "all" should stick to, more so than her precious body, then that is her prerogative and I do not take issue with what it is she has decided that she must do. It's awesome that you stated what a bunch of lazy asses they all are at that, just so they know how you really feel about what it is they do and how they based their own decision to suck it up and join the hobby.

I assure you, being a lazy ass was not the reason I decided to come into the hobby, as opposed to dealing with asshats in retail. I've stated before what my reasons were and that is not even in the ballpark. I will state once again, it is not any man's right to insult ALL Women by indicating that they are just lazy whores who do not deserve more than You are willing to pay. It's demeaning and an attempt to run market prices. As reasonable as you may think you sound, just because you didn't call names and only went to the "lazy" place, rather than using even more hostile and nasty terms such as others on the board have used, please know that it is not reasonable in the least.

I want you to enjoy the women who submit and make it real easy for you to hobby more often these days. I am not submissive when it comes to this issue. I don't appreciate that so many of you have taken away my ability to be generous at times, because I like to give, not be forced to give it up and then get insulted as being a lazy ass whore for my attempts to be giving and provide what most man here refuse to seek elsewhere for whatever their reasons are. I do not belittle any man for his personal reasons(unless maybe they insult me first), but I do manage to weed out the most serious asshats in the crowd by refusing to be a submissive whore who has been cowed by the imagined mightiness of those trying to run the market value of my precious body, or even the gents who would fall for such nonsense as there is a limit and none of it is worth more than these guys say, or that will keep them from financially being able to afford what they want, when they want, and as often as they want...MY precious body.

I am not obligated to gents who think so lowly of me, yet have been chasing me around since I was very young and with no provocation from me. Yet, even as a corporate employee who worked 60-70 hours per week, single mother of two, with no expectations from any man to do anything for me, financially or otherwise, it wasn't enough and while I am not going to indicate this of every man, for most of you... it, we....will never be enough, and you each need to learn a little gratitude to be able to get what you do get from any woman, not just the women on this board. You have no idea what every woman is like, what they have experienced as females, nor what they continue to. I don't know who you think you are, but I'll say it again, it's not your place or your business to tell me my worth, or any other lady here. Please, enjoy what it is you can obtain and don't presume you know me or them, what we are like, or what we based any decision we each had to make on. Lazy, I am not, but thanks for playing.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:45 AM   #148
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
You are taking the cost, any of us decide on, too personally. You continue to make statements as though you have direct knowledge of what it's like to be a lady in this biz, and keep comparing what we do to absolutely nothing as intimate as it is each of you seek.

I greatly respect that you are able to debate without being as insulting as most about the issue, but you say how we feel about our precious bodies is a bad thing, and that's not a good thing or even an appreciative attitude as you have claimed to have. Just so you know and completely understand, men are after our precious bodies throughout most of our lives. Many are abusive, many are inappropriate, some are just annoying about it, some think they are entitled to it, and others think they can tell us what it is worth. If no other lady here is convinced her body is precious and is going to allow a bunch of fellas who value the rate we "all" should stick to, more so than her precious body, then that is her prerogative and I do not take issue with what it is she has decided that she must do. It's awesome that you stated what a bunch of lazy asses they all are at that, just so they know how you really feel about what it is they do and how they based their own decision to suck it up and join the hobby.

I assure you, being a lazy ass was not the reason I decided to come into the hobby, as opposed to dealing with asshats in retail. I've stated before what my reasons were and that is not even in the ballpark. I will state once again, it is not any man's right to insult ALL Women by indicating that they are just lazy whores who do not deserve more than You are willing to pay. It's demeaning and an attempt to run market prices. As reasonable as you may think you sound, just because you didn't call names and only went to the "lazy" place, rather than using even more hostile and nasty terms such as others on the board have used, please know that it is not reasonable in the least.

I want you to enjoy the women who submit and make it real easy for you to hobby more often these days. I am not submissive when it comes to this issue. I don't appreciate that so many of you have taken away my ability to be generous at times, because I like to give, not be forced to give it up and then get insulted as being a lazy ass whore for my attempts to be giving and provide what most man here refuse to seek elsewhere for whatever their reasons are. I do not belittle any man for his personal reasons(unless maybe they insult me first), but I do manage to weed out the most serious asshats in the crowd by refusing to be a submissive whore who has been cowed by the imagined mightiness of those trying to run the market value of my precious body, or even the gents who would fall for such nonsense as there is a limit and none of it is worth more than these guys say, or that will keep them from financially being able to afford what they want, when they want, and as often as they want...MY precious body.

I am not obligated to gents who think so lowly of me, yet have been chasing me around since I was very young and with no provocation from me. Yet, even as a corporate employee who worked 60-70 hours per week, single mother of two, with no expectations from any man to do anything for me, financially or otherwise, it wasn't enough and while I am not going to indicate this of every man, for most of you... it, we....will never be enough, and you each need to learn a little gratitude to be able to get what you do get from any woman, not just the women on this board. You have no idea what every woman is like, what they have experienced as females, nor what they continue to. I don't know who you think you are, but I'll say it again, it's not your place or your business to tell me my worth, or any other lady here. Please, enjoy what it is you can obtain and don't presume you know me or them, what we are like, or what we based any decision we each had to make on. Lazy, I am not, but thanks for playing.
LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:49 AM   #149
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nicely said. Thanks for the unique perspective.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:15 PM   #150
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Nicely said. Thanks for the unique perspective.
I don't think it's unique, but maybe wordier than most think is worth the effort. LOL However, having had a constant barrage of men immediately asking for a discount either nicely, or not when I actually had a lesser rate,and was often generous, was like giving everyone the keys to the bulldozer they would use to run me over, and which would have done nothing for my demeanor once the session took place. I just prefer it to be a nice experience for me too. I suppose that's unacceptable, but it's my preference. ijs

Please don't demand, or get haughty and let me know what so and so will drop her rate to, if I won't submit to your financial demands. LOL Really? OKay...that's her prerogative, but I bet they didn't tell her they used her willingness to cave, in order to try to get me to. smh

Geez... where are my bon bons? LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women