Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Poll: Dorthy Monroe - What will you miss most?
Her awesome spelling and grammar skills? 11 12.22%
Her sugary sweet board persona? 26 28.89%
Her intellectually stimulating threAds? 25 27.78%
Her acceptance and embracing of all nationalities? 13 14.44%
Her willingness to go the extra mile for our kink? 15 16.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2015, 11:48 PM   #136
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Rudeness is necessary to stay on topic. It's how we honor her memory
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #137
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
lol, does Atlanta have the same kind of thousandaires , Dallas does? honestly it amazes me all the PC here, I grew up in northern California, and moved to frisco for the freedom....no state income tax, gun laws....but it's like they followed me here
I think Atlanta has $100,000 millionaires compared to Dallas' $30,000. It's expensive as hell to live in Atlanta. It's the Big Apple of the South. It's a town made up of transplants with a lot of the folks coming from NYC. Atlanta is like a huge convention town with a lot of parties going on. People like to talk in Atlanta. There are a lot fakey types. Hot looking women behave like celebrities. There are far more women than men in Atlanta so there is a lot of the flavor of the month mentality here when it comes to the dating scene. Atlanta women are flakey as hell and show off a lot. There is a huge black population here and there is segregation via racial and economic background.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:57 PM   #138
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
You don't have to want to fuck her to follow her. Obviously, you have to read enough about a person to form an opinion of them...and care enough to continue stating your opinion over and over again.

Opinions change all the time. Plus, people are creatures of habit until they finally found something else to chip at. The cycle repeats itself until you are buried.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:58 PM   #139
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
ha, ha! I don't think one is supposed to make actual sense here.

that seems anti-eccie
You betchum! Random thoughts that don't go anywhere.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:05 AM   #140
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Like I said, you did not think this through, in order to read ROS and private comments, you would need premium access. Forging reviews, buying access seems like a lot of extra work and doesn't seem too likely.

And really, is all that name calling necessary? We're adults here, no need for acting like school children. We can disagree a without being rude. IJS
You're making a big assumption there. If you were a Provider, would you not be very interested in what may be written about you in ROS? Of course you would. Easy enough to register a second man handle on here and write fake reviews on Spa girls to get PA. All you have to invest is 10 minutes every six weeks.

There's no name calling here ... you simply are a clueless idiot.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:07 AM   #141
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
I think Atlanta has $100,000 millionaires compared to Dallas' $30,000. It's expensive as hell to live in Atlanta. It's the Big Apple of the South. It's a town made up of transplants with a lot of the folks coming from NYC. Atlanta is like a huge convention town with a lot of parties going on. People like to talk in Atlanta. Hot looking women behave like celebrities. There are far more women than men in Atlanta so there is a lot of the flavor of the month mentality here when it comes to the dating scene. Atlanta women are flakey as hell and show off a lot. There is a huge black population here and there is segregation via racial and economic background.
pretty much how I thought Atlanta to be, plus the traffic and humidity.

when I was young ..my family travelled between Detroit and Florida for summer vacation...normally we ended up in Destin Florida...there were some cool stops along the way....Clays ferry Kentucky...(fireflies), Gatlin Tennessee, and Tipton Georgia there was a campground with a gas station and the fuckin best fried chicken I have ever had....sadly these places and their memories no longer exist......I guess we're just dinosaurs.......lol
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:08 AM   #142
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Am I the only provider that doesn't have a male handle? Should I be upset or feel jipped? But like I've said before, DM sometimes makes me wish I had a winky.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #143
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Am I the only provider that doesn't have a male handle?
I don't either
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:17 AM   #144
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Am I the only provider that doesn't have a male handle? Should I be upset or feel jipped? But like I've said before, DM sometimes makes me wish I had a winky.
Most of the ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with provide an excellent quality of service. And couldn't care less of what's said about them behind their backs. The ones that worry about negative reviews probably have a pimp/manager or white knights to let them see what behind closed doors. Even Yummy & Cyndi just said she doesn't have a male account. Opening a second account it's not as easy as just logging out and getting another handle. I'm not going to give you all the geeky details, but there are restrictions to keep you from doing that.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #145
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And yet another thread she would love...

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339640
Old 03-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #146
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
pretty much how I thought Atlanta to be, plus the traffic and humidity.

when I was young ..my family travelled between Detroit and Florida for summer vacation...normally we ended up in Destin Florida...there were some cool stops along the way....Clays ferry Kentucky...(fireflies), Gatlin Tennessee, and Tipton Georgia there was a campground with a gas station and the fuckin best fried chicken I have ever had....sadly these places and their memories no longer exist......I guess we're just dinosaurs.......lol

Atlanta has worse traffic than Houston. It defines what gridlock is. In Houston, at least you are moving through traffic. Atlanta has four seasons unlike Houston and it's less humid than Houston. But Atlanta rains way too much and most days are cloudy as hell which makes a lot of people feel crappy, whereas in Houston a crappy day is sunny and hot. Atlanta wasn't too bad years ago but it has changed a lot over the years. It's not Southern anymore.

I remember Gatlinburg Tennessee from my childhood. Beautiful rolling mountains there with misty fog overlaying the tips of the trees. Then there are the cool shops with all the Native American artwork and other tourist trappings like Ripley's Believe it or Not and the lamborghini parked in front of the building. You could buy these foot long corndogs next to the shops. Street vendors would make this Native American doughy fried bread with chili meat and bean sauce and cheese on top. Cool times then. I haven't been there in years.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:31 AM   #147
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Atlanta has worse traffic than Houston. It defines what gridlock is. In Houston, at least you are moving through traffic. Atlanta wasn't too bad years ago but it has changed a lot over the years. It's not Southern anymore.

I remember Gatlinburg Tennessee from my childhood. Beautiful rolling mountains there with fog misty overlaying the tips of the trees. Then there are the cool shops with all the Native American artwork and other tourist trappings like Ripley's Believe it or Not and the lamborghini parked in front of the building. You could buy these foot long corndogs next to the shops. Street vendors would make this Native American doughy fried bread with chili meat and bean sauce and cheese on top. Cool times then. I haven't been there in years.
yeah I loved staying in Gatlinburg, there was a place where you could see 4 different states....and ripleys was fun as kid......too bad kids today will never have the freedom we had as kids.....by the way , we stayed at the Cherokee Indian campground in Gatlinburg..... great place for family camping
Old 03-29-2015, 12:40 AM   #148
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
yeah I loved staying in Gatlinburg, there was a place where you could see 4 different states....and ripleys was fun as kid......too bad kids today will never have the freedom we had as kids.....by the way , we stayed at the Cherokee Indian campground in Gatlinburg..... great place for family camping

Yeah, I remember that Rock City. You would cross a ropey bridge to get to the best vantage point to see the different state lines. That was scary as hell to cross that bridge. I remember the Disney museum inside; it looked like a ground-level planetarium with holographs of the Disney characters. I remember the witch that would come out of the window overlooking the entrance of ripley's. We never stayed on the campground but dwelled in a hotel situated on the mountain side. Gatlinburg is a great place for families and kids. Ahhhh, times before the internet, pcs, and text phones and all of that nonsense.

Getting to Gatlinburg was fun. Us kids we would be on the back of the pickup truck as it swings back and forth in circular fashion which made us get queasy inside. We would pull over to the side and take out our fishing poles to do some trout fishing near a rushing stream of water. We would use corn from a can as a bait.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:50 AM   #149
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I remember that Rock City. You would cross a ropey bridge to get to the best vantage point to see the different state lines. That was scary as hell to cross that bridge. I remember the Disney museum inside; it looked like a ground-level planetarium with holographs of the Disney characters. I remember the witch that would come out of the window overlooking the entrance of ripley's. We never stayed on the campground but dwelled in a hotel situated on the mountain side. Gatlinburg is a great place for families and kids. Ahhhh, times before the internet, pcs, and text phones and all of that nonsense.
there it is!! Rock City!...man all the places in your response the Disney attraction. ruby falls the mountain tram in Gatlinburg...and when you were a kid the souvenirs. the cedar boxes and confederate money you bought at stuckeys...lol
Old 03-29-2015, 01:00 AM   #150
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
there it is!! Rock City!...man all the places in your response the Disney attraction. ruby falls the mountain tram in Gatlinburg...and when you were a kid the souvenirs. the cedar boxes and confederate money you bought at stuckeys...lol

The souvenirs are the best thing about Gatlinburg. I remember those silly monk statuettes where you push their head their privates automatically stick up. And those laughing mask in which you pull down their ties and the tongue sticks out and makes these hideous laughs. The tomahawks that were the real thing with real stone heads on them. There is Ghost Town where you get on these ski lifts to reach the town from where you can witness gunfights with smoke coming out of the guns. I remember buying a union soldier hat that had a shiny rifle metal on the front. Really neat stuff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women