Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2019, 07:57 AM   #136
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Government should not be involved in private business!!! All they do is fuck it up!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:05 AM   #137
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Opps, I forgot I was In Austin and made a political correctness mistake. If someone says - You look like you stepped out of a fashion magazine - that's a compliment. Nothing more-nothing less.
But here in Austin - apparently, it's demeaning.
Well, I'm not politically correct so feel free to tell me I look like I stepped out a fashion magazine and I will not find it demeaning...in any way,type or fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Melania is class but stays in the background a little too much. First ladies usually have a cause that they push. Melania's cause is bullying but she has done little in public to promote her cause. BTW, you don't have to be a woman who "stepped out of a fashion magazine" to be a successful First Lady. In fact, that is rather demeaning. Many other First Ladies have been successful in their roles without the glamour.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:00 PM   #138
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Opps, I forgot I was In Austin and made a political correctness mistake. If someone says - You look like you stepped out of a fashion magazine - that's a compliment. Nothing more-nothing less.
Here on ECCIE we don't talk about fashion magazines. This is a hooker board, for god sake! It's less about being politically correct, and more about being situationally correct.

The proper thing to say around here is "She looks like she just stepped out of a high end incall."

And the correct thing to say about Trump is: "He has the best taste in women that money can buy."

Let's keep it real, folks.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:44 PM   #139
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well, I'm not politically correct so feel free to tell me I look like I stepped out a fashion magazine and I will not find it demeaning...in any way,type or fashion.
No. You read into my statement what you wanted to read into my statement. It is certainly a compliment to Melania to say she looked like she stepped out of a fashion magazine. She is a very beautiful woman. It is demeaning to a woman, First Lady or not, to point to that as her only gift in life. Mamie Eisenhower was not attractive but I admired her as First Lady. Laura Bush was attractive but not in the same league as Melania but I admired her as First Lady. Point is a First Lady being beautiful is not a requirement and does not determine whether or not we are "fortunate" to have her in the role as First Lady.

Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School. According to her biography:

"Through her four main initiatives, she has become a role model for women and an advocate for healthy families, service members and their families, higher education, and international adolescent girls education."

"In 2010, she launched Let’s Move!, bringing together community leaders, educators, medical professionals, parents, and others in a nationwide effort to address the challenge of childhood obesity. Let’s Move! has an ambitious goal: to solve the epidemic of childhood obesity within a generation. Whether it's providing healthier food in our schools, helping kids be more physically active, or urging companies to market healthier foods to our children, Let’s Move! is focused on giving parents the support they need to make healthier choices for their kids."

"In 2011, Mrs. Obama and Dr. Jill Biden came together to launch Joining Forces, a nationwide initiative calling all Americans to rally around service members, veterans, and their families and support them through wellness, education, and employment opportunities. Joining Forces works hand in hand with the public and private sector to ensure that service members, veterans, and their families have the tools they need to succeed throughout their lives."

"In 2014, Mrs. Obama launched the Reach Higher Initiative, an effort to inspire young people across America to take charge of their future by completing their education past high school, whether at a professional training program, a community college, or a four-year college or university. Reach Higher aims to ensure that all students understand what they need to complete their education by working to expose students to college and career opportunities; helping them understand financial aid eligibility; encouraging academic planning and summer learning opportunities; and supporting high school counselors who do essential work to help students get into college."

"in 2015, Mrs. Obama joined President Obama to launch Let Girls Learn, a U.S. government-wide initiative to help girls around the world go to school and stay in school. As part of this effort, Mrs. Obama is calling on countries across the globe to help educate and empower young women, and she is sharing the stories and struggles of these young women with young people here at home to inspire them to commit to their own education."

She also wrote a book "Becoming" which has been on the best seller's list forever.

So when you say that we are "fortunate" to have Melania Trump as First Lady, compare her accomplishment in the 29 months her husband has been in office and let me know which First Lady has done more for this country.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:59 PM   #140
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I did not say beauty is a requirement for a First Lady but - let's be real here - it certainly helps.

I said we are fortunate to have Melania as First Lady because she is willing to fly into war zones to support and boost moral for our soldiers. She is the First Lady to do so in over a decade. Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton did not although Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia - never happened - she landed but was walking around with a little girl who had given her flowers.
The last First Lady to visit a war zone was Laura Bush.
It seems the democratic First Ladies did not care about our men and women overseas in war zones as they never bothered to go. Clinton and Michelle
I'm a big supporter of our military men and women and to see Melania supporting them in a war zone is just fantastic because it really does lift moral when our guys and girls know they are supported and not forgotten.

Quote:
No. You read into my statement what you wanted to read into my statement. It is certainly a compliment to Melania to say she looked like she stepped out of a fashion magazine. She is a very beautiful woman. It is demeaning to a woman, First Lady or not, to point to that as her only gift in life. Mamie Eisenhower was not attractive but I admired her as First Lady. Laura Bush was attractive but not in the same league as Melania but I admired her as First Lady. Point is a First Lady being beautiful is not a requirement and does not determine whether or not we are "fortunate" to have her in the role as First Lady.

Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School. According to her biography:

"Through her four main initiatives, she has become a role model for women and an advocate for healthy families, service members and their families, higher education, and international adolescent girls education."

"In 2010, she launched Let’s Move!, bringing together community leaders, educators, medical professionals, parents, and others in a nationwide effort to address the challenge of childhood obesity. Let’s Move! has an ambitious goal: to solve the epidemic of childhood obesity within a generation. Whether it's providing healthier food in our schools, helping kids be more physically active, or urging companies to market healthier foods to our children, Let’s Move! is focused on giving parents the support they need to make healthier choices for their kids."

"In 2011, Mrs. Obama and Dr. Jill Biden came together to launch Joining Forces, a nationwide initiative calling all Americans to rally around service members, veterans, and their families and support them through wellness, education, and employment opportunities. Joining Forces works hand in hand with the public and private sector to ensure that service members, veterans, and their families have the tools they need to succeed throughout their lives."

"In 2014, Mrs. Obama launched the Reach Higher Initiative, an effort to inspire young people across America to take charge of their future by completing their education past high school, whether at a professional training program, a community college, or a four-year college or university. Reach Higher aims to ensure that all students understand what they need to complete their education by working to expose students to college and career opportunities; helping them understand financial aid eligibility; encouraging academic planning and summer learning opportunities; and supporting high school counselors who do essential work to help students get into college."

"in 2015, Mrs. Obama joined President Obama to launch Let Girls Learn, a U.S. government-wide initiative to help girls around the world go to school and stay in school. As part of this effort, Mrs. Obama is calling on countries across the globe to help educate and empower young women, and she is sharing the stories and struggles of these young women with young people here at home to inspire them to commit to their own education."

She also wrote a book "Becoming" which has been on the best seller's list forever.

So when you say that we are "fortunate" to have Melania Trump as First Lady, compare her accomplishment in the 29 months her husband has been in office and let me know which First Lady has done more for this country.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:21 PM   #141
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Default Really?

She is married to a dumbass... she fucked up school lunches for children... maybe 1 or 2 can eat the crap they serve @ schools now... She’s a failure just like her idiot husband... oh, did I mention fucking up health care... how can you defend anything between 2009-2017... bunch of anti American idiots ( Democrats )
Old 06-05-2019, 06:51 AM   #142
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not say beauty is a requirement for a First Lady but - let's be real here - it certainly helps.

I said we are fortunate to have Melania as First Lady because she is willing to fly into war zones to support and boost moral for our soldiers. She is the First Lady to do so in over a decade. Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton did not although Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia - never happened - she landed but was walking around with a little girl who had given her flowers.
The last First Lady to visit a war zone was Laura Bush.
It seems the democratic First Ladies did not care about our men and women overseas in war zones as they never bothered to go. Clinton and Michelle
I'm a big supporter of our military men and women and to see Melania supporting them in a war zone is just fantastic because it really does lift moral when our guys and girls know they are supported and not forgotten.
Big whoop! Compare that to what Michelle Obama did for EVERYONE in this country then tell me which First Lady was more impressive while in the White House. And Melania is married to a man who did everything within his power to NOT serve in the armed forces.
Yet you claim to be a "big supporter of our military men and women". I am the same age as Donald Trump. I served. He did not.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:20 AM   #143
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
. oh, did I mention fucking up health care... how can you defend anything between 2009-2017... bunch of anti American idiots ( Democrats )
Supporting Trump (kowtowing and siding with Putin and Russia over US) and you want to talk about anti American.

That's rich.

We are now witnessing the biggest bunch of traitorous pussies (White House/Republicans in Congress) that this great nation has ever seen. Most of the county is waking up to this fact. Repubs got their asses handed to them in 2018. God willing, same will happen in 2020.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:26 AM   #144
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
And Melania is married to a man who did everything within his power to NOT serve in the armed forces.
Yet you claim to be a "big supporter of our military men and women". I am the same age as Donald Trump. I served. He did not.
Amen.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #145
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. Such hate. Tsk,tsk. I wish I were married to that "dumbass" - Because he is in the White House and President of the U"S .........and we are not.
Trump will win in 2020. Better brace yourselves....winter is coming...
Old 06-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #146
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well damn Speedracer....you asked.

Quote:
Big whoop! Compare that to what Michelle Obama did for EVERYONE in this country then tell me which First Lady was more impressive while in the White House. And Melania is married to a man who did everything within his power to NOT serve in the armed forces.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #147
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well damn Speedracer....you asked.
And I appreciate your response. But to compare Melania's visit to our armed forces in Iraq to the positive actions Michelle Obama took while her husband was in office is ridiculous. But since you and others do not want to give any credit to either Obama I can see we are going nowhere.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #148
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You got that one right.

Quote:
And I appreciate your response. But to compare Melania's visit to our armed forces in Iraq to the positive actions Michelle Obama took while her husband was in office is ridiculous. But since you and others do not want to give any credit to either Obama I can see we are going nowhere.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #149
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Getting back to the 2020 election:

Polls flash 2020 warning for Trump

Early swing state polls suggest President Trump will have his work cut out for him to win reelection to a second term.

Trump's upset victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin propelled him to the White House in 2016. He was the first Republican presidential candidate to win any of those states since 1988.

Today, most polls show Trump behind former Vice President Joe Biden — the current front-runner in the Democratic race — in all of those swing states.

A survey from Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday found Biden leading Trump 48 percent to 44 percent in Texas, with the other Democrats not far behind.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ning-for-trump

Obviously take polls so far in front of the election for what they are worth. Little. But they are more meaningful than Ellen's "Trump is going to win" proclamation based on nothing factual.

If nothing else such polls should signal to Republicans that the 2020 election will not be a shoe-in for Trump. It's going to be close, and I predict closer than 2016, which was very close.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:53 AM   #150
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Biden will not win Texas, that’s all BS... he’s a horrible candidate!!! He’s not gonna be president!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women