Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #136
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
This can be very true. I always find myself rolling my eyes when I hear someone repeatedly bragging about his/her degrees on numerous occasions. Showing your intelligence is much more effective than telling people how educated you are. Plus, modesty is always a very attractive trait.
WORD!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #137
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
I would say that what truly defines someone as an incredible companion would be what's on the inside - their personality, demeanor, wit, charm, tenderness. They're a friend, a lover, a confidant, and a partner in crime. Of course, looks do matter, but there are many beautiful girls, especially in this hobby. There has to be more to the girl and the experience.
Whenever this comes up amongst civvie friends who know about my alternative lifestyle choices, I always remind them that a hobbyist can fine a woman with a beautiful face and stellar body at a very affordable hourly rate.

You illistrated nicely why there's a preference for longer periods of time together amongst the "HDH" or "Diamonds".

I also find that ladies have a greater expectation that each date should be mutually enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
Unfortunately, many people confuse education with having gone to school. (I've gone to school long enough to get away with saying this.)
I couldn't agree more. What good does it do to have gone to Harvard, Yale or Oxford if you're personality is arrogant, narrow minded and righteous.

I work in a creative field and have met people who have never attended a day of higher education, but are unquestionably intelligent, knowledgeable and motivated. They've still managed to pave a way path for themselves in life. I think education is a wonderful and valuable thing to pursue, but there's a lot to be said for the self educated who simply suffer from the love of learning.

When I'm looking for someone educated in this world - man or woman - I don't actually care what they state regarding degrees and world famous schools. It's completely meaningless in my eyes. A sharp mind can only be found through subtle clues. I look at their writing style, what they talk about, how they present and handle themselves, what subjects captivate their interest. Most importantly, whether or not I can walk away from a conversion feeling they've challenged my views so well that I have to rethink a few things, or have introduced me to knew ideas worth exploring and leaving me feeling inspired.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #138
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I went to Harvard, Yale and Princeton.

I should however note that I only went there to have lunch with someone.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #139
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

This question (What is a Diamond, HDH) has been asked before and beaten to death. And yet I find myself still learning a few things.
I think that the definition is much more important to the women than it is to the guys.

An evening out. Fine dining, an opera or whatever your mind's eye chooses.
Sipping rare alcohol of choice while dissecting and pealing back the petals of the universe.
That's all well and good. However, give me a smokin hot body with a steward that knows how to wield it. A truly nice and happy person behind those beautiful eyes and smile. While she lays down the simple curve of her back alone can be a cherished symphony. A bimbo is certainly a turn off but a diamond needs not speak a word at all to be everything this man ever dreamed.

Courtesan, provider...geisha the name only matters to me if it entails staying a virgin.
Make me the center of the universe. Make me believe your really happy to be with me.
Don't embarrass me in public and don't let on if I do something embarrassing. Hey, I would cover for you. I'm a quick thinker.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #140
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I think that the definition is much more important to the women than it is to the guys.

I'll second that
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #141
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
I must say, if a diamond does exist, it is indeed
A seasoned hobbyist wants to see a girl with a good personality, character, intelligence and a sassy streak. How is this determined? Quality reviews. Several of them. Now, a woman with 200 reviews may not be a diamond by some standards, but let's say a girl with 35-70 solid 100% positive reviews which document her beautiful character, charm, wit, etc., well I'd argue that the girl has to be special in some regard.
Angelina,

you are a gorgeous and intelligent woman. I don't know you, but what I have read about you makes me like you. However, I'm curious as to why you think that numerous reviews makes you "legendary", almost at celebrity status? Are you just interested in seeing your name repeatedly? In nearly every post I've read by you, you mention having a plethora of reviews in a very short period. I'd like to remind you that while some men may be more likely to see you based on your countless reviews, some may be turned-off.

Keep in mind that in this lil world of ours, there are no official reports. The Wall Street Journal does not have a weekly feature on the economics of the hobby. With that said, there are many, many ways to be successful at it. You found one way that's worked for you. I applaud you on that. But don't think for a minute that providers who have less reviews are simply not as worthy of their donation as you. I am someone who has been independent two and a half years, and I don't even have 15. I find it tacky and shallow when providers broadcast their perceived popularity or when they go on and on about how they stay booked. IMHO, hubris is a terrible character flaw which brings about the downfall of many. Stay humble and don't be preachy.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #142
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
There is something to be said for the idea of exclusivity or at least the appearance of exclusivity. McDonald's saying 100 billion served has its purpose but McDonald's isn't where I want to eat.
Damn, you said what I was trying to-- but much more clever and succinct LOL I shoulda just put "+1" after your post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #143
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Make me the center of the universe. Make me believe your really happy to be with me.
Don't embarrass me in public and don't let on if I do something embarrassing. Hey, I would cover for you. I'm a quick thinker.
This is what makes a companion truly exciting. While you make me the center of the universe, I will do the same to her. To make each other feel as if there is no one else in the world that matters for that moment. I've been with petite flowers and I've been with BBW. That *person* holds something special, and whether it is sexual, touching or talking about the universe it is that moment in time that exists. If she climaxes I find it to be an incredible turn on if it is a result of my actions, whether verbal or physical. yeah, I missed my calling as a male courtesan.

BTW, my dad went to Yale, does that count for education?

I went to the local state university. I graduated in 2005. Really. I never went to college after high school (Lauren knows what I did). I returned years later. it was fun and I loved the process and interaction with others. Will the degree advance my career, naw. But as I told my friends after I had graduated, "I am now in a new demographic on surveys! I can check off 'completed college/have degree.' "
Old 01-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #144
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
The Wall Street Journal does not have a weekly feature on the economics of the hobby.
The WSJ is missing a whole market segment. I'm doing exhaustive research in the mean time.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #145
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bang on!

Quote:
a diamond needs not speak a word at all to be everything this man ever dreamed.
Fascinating statement.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #146
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Fascinating she says.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #147
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Alright: poetically capturing a truth in life.

Not just in HDH, but in the world of carnal lust and romance.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #148
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
This is what makes a companion truly exciting. While you make me the center of the universe, I will do the same to her. To make each other feel as if there is no one else in the world that matters for that moment. "
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
Cause I only have eyes for you

You are here, so am I
Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you
Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #149
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

In the world of lust and romance I am king.
But without my muse what am I?
Come hither I command. Touch me me and make me whole.
Bring forth the spring of lust, quench my thirst and bring forth the bounty of carnal joy.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #150
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
In the world of lust and romance I am king.
But without my muse what am I?
Come hither I command. Touch me me and make me whole.
Bring forth the spring of lust, quench my thirst and bring forth the bounty of carnal joy.
It is I who was born of Venus
woman of the sea
Inside me are the waters
that will bring bliss

Reach out and touch me
your hand will
draw forth the spring
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women