Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41743
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36087
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #136
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
well i was actually feeling bad for you..till you started putting down backpage..and craigslist..being I started out on craigslist..and now have many great clients from there..and also backpage since I have been a provider on there for along time as well..and have many great clients from there as well..
child please..half the guys on this site look at that site daily!

I dont know why some ya'll ladies think its okay to put some of these sites down..

it just shows your true colors and snobbish attitude as well..oh and not to mention..
that's not very classy..

Id hate it for ya.. if you need a vouch from one of those ladies that can read what it is coming from you..
and girlfriend..being one of those ladies..Id think twice about giving you the vouch..

That is if you ever came to this yucky bp provider..I wouldn't wanna be responsible for tainting the shiny
persona you have created for yourself...

and suga britches...no where in my post to you did I call you an idiot..nor lean to twards it..
now that I actually read your whole post did I say anything about your biz skills nor screening methods either..
( I reffed to how I handle my biz..)

there was just soo much to read bout how skill-full you are..and I sorta got caught up in the bp cl yuck remarks..and all them 9's..goodness..
hope they (whomever) got your point..I got the point..however not the one you were trying to make..

....i just said..let the ipod go regardless what kinda weapon you gots or what sorta kickboxen skills you have....I'd hate for it to go all wrong and it get used on you..and thats not something Id advertise if I was you either..some crazy ass non-black man may make an appointment with you and blamo..stunn ya with his amazing skillzzzz!!

Now if you'll excuse me i have to step out and get some fresh air..all dis uppa-class-nezz in da room in suffa-cating me!
You have left me speechless and rolling my eyes. I am not saying this to start a fight, I am just explaining MY reasoning behind MY choice to stay away from BP. Even though I think it is off topic and irrelevant, I have time to kill before I leave my office and drive to Buffalo so I will go for it.
Why do I look down on BP? The first few things I think: UNSAFE, LE, stings, fake ads, scams, amateurs, pimps, haggling... Then I get this terrible image of red roof inns, comfort inns, econo lodges, microtels, and other terrifying places. Then I think of women that HAVE to do this due to being addicted to forbidden topics, having multiple children(most likely with different dead beat dads) to pay for, people with no other skill sets in life, an overall lack of education/self worth ie: teen/text talk "sorta like numberz 4 wordz n ebonicz that r jus distasteful".
I know that there are a few worth while and wonderful Ladies that chose to take the risk of posting on there, kudos to them for being so brave. Getting categorized as a BP girl or taking those risks that I don't need to take isn't something that I want anything to do with. Everytime I look at the alert section, which I refer to as the BP section, I cringe at what goes on there. I used to feel so bad for what these Gents had to go through on there. Now, not so much, that is a total choice thing. If someone uses BP they have to expect it is a 50/50 chance of TOFTT.
I don't have any common grounds to discus CL or BP, I never had to start there. That is why I bring up the whole amateur thing, most newbies don't know any better than to start there. I started UTR and kept it that way for a long time on bigger/better sites. When I started seeing Gents from here I was UTR as well. I still keep a lot of things private on this site because I have no need to put myself out there. I started to bother with this site and come out from UTR due to getting so many requests to fit traveling all over WNY into my tours. I also use it for shits and giggles while I sit around bored in my office waiting to leave work, like right this very second.
As far as being called a child, yes, I am a child compared to you as far as age and age alone. I dread the fact that in a few years I will turn 30.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #137
cnyred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
an overall lack of education/self worth ie: teen/text talk "sorta like numberz 4 wordz n ebonicz that r jus distasteful".
Wow. Bringing ebonics into it. That's an interesting way to go.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #138
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyred View Post
Wow. Bringing ebonics into it. That's an interesting way to go.
When in Rome...
Old 09-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #139
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize that its taken me a minute to respond..I have had a bizzy late morning ..

As I just got back from bath and body they have some really great body lotions there that I just love! And they smell just divine!

Then I scooted over to Walmart for my multiple children since I'm a single mom and I'm raising them on my own..no help.

Then I came back and started looking online at the prices of red roof inn's..as well as econo lodges for when I travel to buffalo and Syracuse.....

It sorta amazed me that you took a pot shots at backpage and cl when your issues of men robbing from you didn't come from either of those sites..

So it shows that there are issues with the places you advertise in as well or you wouldn't have been ripped off...

Also ..the phrase 'child please" is just that..a phrase..I wasn't calling you a child..I was just tossing something out there that I often say...

As far as you turning 30..you should look forward to it..with age comes knowledge..with knowledge comes the ability to embrace people of
all walks of life and the understanding of how to speak and write without insulting people and their situations...
Old 09-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #140
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosine View Post
This is just ridiculous. The stupidity of some of you guys is mind blowing. I can tell you for a fact that why Bella doesn't see "some" black men because she told me. She got really pounded by a really large guy. That's it. It wasn't this absurd smell nonsense, or how she was treated, or anything else that seems to make some of you feel better about yourself.

It was one guy from a girl that is running a high volume business model. As we all know, a high volume business model does not lend itself to pounding from large men. When I probed her about this she told me directly that lots of guys pound, but that when you mix pound with size, it's a bad thing.

All this other stuff is garbage. KFC, smells, assumptions that AAs treat women poorly, and all that -- completely unacceptable and speaks directly to the (lack of) character of the authors.

Finally, I know for a fact that she'll see some black guys. TWO of my friends saw her after she put the moratorium on black guys. They got a pass because babydoll knew them from having seen her a few times. Please, I don't log on for stuff like this. And I wouldn't put this on Rochester. It's on these guys specifically. Losers.

WOW, Way to insult everyone. For the most part, this discussion has remained civil. Then we get bombarded with crap like this. You could have conveyed the same message without the immature insults that do nothing for the discussion. Way to go!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #141
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never noticed a difference either..... i'm around a lot of different people all the time.... when people stink they all smell the same to me. Even if people are wearing the same cologne or perfume they don't smell the same. I just...i dunno never noticed a major difference based on race..... not even the "white people smell like wet dog" stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Any and all of the AA men I have met at meet and greets and that I have seen this is my experience.

I screen very well. Every AA man I have seen were respectful, clean, intelligent, and very sweet. I am pretty sure I have met every AA client on this thread in one way or another as well as some ladies on this thread and NONE of them stunk.

B.O. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. Toxins, chemical imbalances, and excess waste. Indeed, we are assaulted daily with a variety of toxins in our homes, food, and air. Over time, these accumulate in the body when the organs of elimination cannot dispose of them properly.

Be smart. Screen well and demand that every client takes a shower when they get there. Problem solved.

This is the most ignorant thread I have read in a long time. Educate yourselves people!! We all have bad experiences. It's linked to lack of knowledge or knowledge on screening, the class of people you attract and what you do with the knowledge you gain from past mistakes. We create what we want and we create our own uneducated reality in our minds . . .it's an easy way to push our own mistakes off onto another race or another portion of society.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #142
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to say that the smell of different races has me curious now! Please anyone other than a white male; come see me this week, take part of my special. Let me sniff you and see if you smell different based on race!!

I have seen guys of all shapes, sizes and races before, and smells too. Most have been very clean to my standards of cleanliness but a few have had a smell (mostly smokers) but I have never smelled wet dog, KFC, or oil of any kind of a specific race. Or rice/(sesame chicken).
Old 09-20-2011, 05:52 AM   #143
cnyred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Brooke: Come over and sniff me. I'm white, but I can be your baseline.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #144
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

There IS a general difference in racial 'aroma signatures', but nothing I would call repulsive in races not my own, you know. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #145
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
There IS a general difference in racial 'aroma signatures', but nothing I would call repulsive in races not my own, you know. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Yes, it is a 100% fact that people smell very different based on race/diet/smoker/drugs.... but I have never been repulsed by anyone's smell based on race, no matter who you are or what raced you are if you are dirty and smell you are dirty and smell.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #146
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

This thread is getting way too long to read.... can someone tell me is "NBA" in effect or not?

My Knicks might have a shot this year with a full season of Melo and Stoudemire!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #147
BALLSdaisyFRESH
BANNED

Default UT OOHHH!!

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...als-23/6588090
Old 09-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #148
lokera14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Blah blah blah who gives a fuck!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #149
JNBALLS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokera14 View Post
Blah blah blah who gives a fuck!!!!!
Well, I was under the impression it was the OP..?Other than that, havnt given it much thought...is this something thats going to take more posts? I goma have to create some handles..
Old 09-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #150
GeorgiaRain82
Gaining Momentum

As a black male who just moved up to the wonderful north country...I always ask if a woman has preferences on who they see, saves you the trouble. As we all know there are plenty of women to choose from ladies and gents.

I was being sarcastic about the north country, this place gets to damn cold.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women