Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452963
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47656
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #136
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Your not smart enough to figger out how to post an avatar. My avatar was in jest of old, fat cows that are still posing as HOs. Now go pay some old fat HO you retard. Woooooo pig sooie!

Fuckin stupid hayseed
I tell you what. When you learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're', THEN you can call me stupid. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you neanderthal cocksucker. And it's 'figure'...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:16 AM   #137
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't beat your porcine chest. You call no shots here. Or anywhere else for that matter. Just like your porker newbie friend, you are stupid, lazy and dirty. Your tribe expelled you at a young age. They knew you where worthless and would be an embarrassment to them. So you found another pig from a far away place. One that you can mentor to someday take your mantle of Dipshit Emeritus. He does have potential. We know you are old, and not very healthy, like your other pig buddy, CJ. But you won't go away quietly. You will grunt and snort like the dirty pig that you are. How sad.
Don't think you call any shots either, monkey turds. You have potential, to be a cunt. And you love running that cunt mouth, don't you? You never even had a tribe, you knuckledragging fucking mouth breather. Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:42 AM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Don't think you call any shots either, monkey turds. You have potential, to be a cunt. And you love running that cunt mouth, don't you? You never even had a tribe, you knuckledragging fucking mouth breather. Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Never pretended that I called any shots you stupid hick. So I wouldn't be stupid enough to say so. You don't get any special privileges because you're DOY. That's just what you are. Period. But you're a 5 tool Dipshit. You will unseat Asswipe Ziffle as Dipshit Emeritus. He is old and lazier everyday. He just doesn't have the pig stamina anymore. But you are a different breed. Barring injury, like getting your hands stuck in the wood chipper, you can surpass Asswipes douchebaggery by this time next year. Wooooooooo pig sooie!

Fuckin dumb hick

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...oes/trafey.jpg

Asswipe Ziffles senior picture
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:50 AM   #139
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Never pretended that I called any shots you stupid hick. So I wouldn't be stupid enough to say so. You don't get any special privileges because you're DOY. That's just what you are. Period. But you're a 5 tool Dipshit. You will unseat Asswipe Ziffle as Dipshit Emeritus. He is old and lazier everyday. He just doesn't have the pig stamina anymore. But you are a different breed. Barring injury, like getting your hands stuck in the wood chipper, you can surpass Asswipes douchebaggery by this time next year. Wooooooooo pig sooie!

Fuckin dumb hick

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...oes/trafey.jpg

Asswipe Ziffles senior picture
Just as long as you know your fucking place.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:07 AM   #140
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just as long as you know your fucking place.
And you know yours Dipshit.

Woooo pig sooie!
Old 12-12-2015, 11:25 AM   #141
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Even if you can't force bisexuals to quit being attracted to both genders, you should be able to help them through counseling to control their urges - especially since it doesn't mean complete abstinence from sex. What's wrong with treating someone who is 90% straight and doesn't want to fuck up his/her hetero marriage? We treat anger issues, eating disorders, sex, drug and alcohol addictions, etc. with varying degrees of success. Why should we let the gay fascists tell bisexuals they can't be treated?
I think that is an excellent response and would only be feared, ironically, by those who are gay fascists and seek to normalize their lifestyle and stifle dissent under the guise of the very academia which once shunned them.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:23 PM   #142
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I tell you what. When you learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're', THEN you can call me stupid. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you neanderthal cocksucker.
Hahahahaha.....

Quote:
You're illiteracy is rearing its ugly head again.
Ok folks, woomby just hung a big fucking target sign on his back again! He wants all of us to CALL HIM STUPID!

Go for it!

Yeah sewer rat, you asked for it.... YOU SURE ARE STUPID!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #143
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahahahaha.....

Ok folks, woomby just hung a big fucking target sign on his back again! He wants all of us to CALL HIM STUPID!

Go for it!

LMAO!!!!! Woooo pig sooie!
Old 12-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #144
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I think that is an excellent response and would only be feared, ironically, by those who are gay fascists and seek to normalize their lifestyle and stifle dissent under the guise of the very academia which once shunned them.
How do you determine if someone is 90% straight?
Old 12-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #145
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hahahahaha.....

Go for it!

You know all about back targets, what with you shooting so many ropey loads on gay reys' hairy back. Does he get mad and tell you to aim for his mouth?
Old 12-12-2015, 01:40 PM   #146
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know all about back targets, what with you shooting so many ropey loads on gay reys' hairy back. Does he get mad and tell you to aim for his mouth?
You're giving stupid hicks a bad name. Woooooo pig sooie!
Old 12-12-2015, 05:10 PM   #147
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Oh, and anybody should be impressed? I was doing reviews here before there was an ECCIE and you were sucking cock in NY.
How could you be doing reviews "here" before there was an ECCIE? Is that some kind of hooker time travel thing?

I did reviews for over a decade on ASPD before ECCIE, so you don't impress me.

I bet your ASPD reviews were filled with $150 Pigsburgh skanks, too.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 05:41 PM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
How could you be doing reviews "here" before there was an ECCIE? Is that some kind of hooker time travel thing?

I did reviews for over a decade on ASPD before ECCIE, so you don't impress me.

I bet your ASPD reviews were filled with $150 Pigsburgh skanks, too.
You don't impress me either. You were the dumbfuck beating your chest about reviews. Because you're a pompous, arrogant fuckhead. Impressed with yourself. At least you are. Go fuck yourself.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:43 PM   #149
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You don't impress me either. You were the dumbfuck beating your chest about reviews. Because you're a pompous, arrogant fuckhead. Impressed with yourself. At least you are. Go fuck yourself.
You do know he just handed your ass to you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 05:51 PM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, let's see. The subject of this "political" thread is about finding the best "solution to homosexuality."

By his hysterical behavior in this here fagnit thread, The Pissant is confirming he's a member of the BLEW MEN GROUP!

HAHAHhahahahHaaahaaahahshshshh sz!

(Snick)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women