Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #136
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Cool.... Been a long time since I saw a Pink Knight on the boards jumping to the defense of some guy she's probably enamored with in a thread without bothering to read what was said by the guy posting. Props to Homer for having him a hmmmm..... I use the term "Lap-dawg" for guys ... I probably can't use the obvious......

Anyway....I would ask you if you bothered to read what he said before jumping to Homer's defense but it is apparent that you did not.

Dingus made a statement based on what he read in Homer's post and Homer is like me in some ways in that he posts what he wants without regard for what people think about him. That takes balls and an acceptance of the basic facts that If you have money and the right knowledge pussy is readily available all around you.

Had you read 2 & 3 of Dingus's post and paused to THINK you would see he summarized everything you said in two clearly stated:

"2. Sharing the effort to keep this lifestyle as safe as possible for the participants."
"3. Sharing information about both the positives and negatives."

What a lot of people around here miss is the third aspect of Old Dingus's post....

"1. Making and maintaining trusted friendships."

For most people around here it is all about statements 2 and 3.... Most gals want to see a guy and safely make a few bucks..... Most guys are looking for a gal that meets some need at a price they are willing to pay without too much risk.

Homer's interests APPEAR to lie in being the class clown around here, stirring the shit at times and having some fun. He contributes valuable information and is willing to share a lot of it.

But a third aspect of what is available within this "COMMUNITY" is the ability to meet like minded individuals and build not just TRUSTED friendships but LASTING ones as well.

THAT is something that way too many tend to miss out on that some of us value over everything else this community offers.

Old DIngus probably looked into Austin to see what all the hubbub was about and what I was up to these days. He doesn't have a "Program" to identify all the actors and the parts they play. I can assure you there is far more wisdom in his words than most tend to muster. And he could rally a stable of fillies to jump to his defense if ever really wanted to.....

Thanks Dingus.... It's always great to reestablish friendships with those you thought were gone.
Class Clown really, common I have a much bigger stretch that that.

I like to say I am tri-polar

1. The funny guy-used to be most of my posts
2. The hard ass or bully guy-Used to be only when I was.....let's say drinking
3. The information man- when I see an issue like with Marco, or provider etc.. that I feel the community needs informing on. The reviewer, or answerer of newbie questions etc...

Off the board like you I serve as a mentor for newbs hosting a lunch and sharing valuable life experiences and hobby info for anyone who needs the info. I also teach guys how to get laid on the cheap at the clubs (and out) and help them learn how to be more open and approachable to civie ladies along with strippers and providers. You and I really are kindrid spirits whether you like to admit it or not, I just like to ad humor into the mix.

As far as friendships go, I have made many on the board and regularly get together with them weekly, both ladies and gents. People are always saying RW this and RW that. I see no real difference this is the RW.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #137
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
I see no real difference this is the RW.
My BarTab is smaller?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #138
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
My BarTab is smaller?
There you go.

You may not believe this but there are some Friday's when i'll hang out with my bud's for hours on end at the club or a few clubs and my total bar tab ( I say tab but I pay cash as I go) will be less then 10 bucks. Now this is not for the same reason as you're alluding to it is because most times when I go out I don't drink or I have just 1 or 2 at most.

Then there are the other times when I spend 100 or more on shots and drinks for me and a whole lotta ladies. It just varies based on what kind of day it's gonna be.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #139
Whispers

Quote:
Now this is not for the same reason as you're alluding to it is because most times when I go out I don't drink or I have just 1 or 2 at most.
I wasn't alluding to anything man. You just party more than me.... I don't do shots and seldom buy a drink for any lady other than the one I'm trying to bang... Then again... Your banging them all!

But back to the topic at hand....
Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #140
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

aww sh*t i thought you were gone
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #141
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
I wasn't alluding to anything man. You just party more than me.... I don't do shots and seldom buy a drink for any lady other than the one I'm trying to bang... Then again... Your banging them all!

But back to the topic at hand....
I guess maybe would have been better wording. I've cut down a lot on the SC spending and rarely mess with strippers anymore.

As far as the topic I think Ranch has left the thread and isn't copping up to any of his wrong doings. He knows he did wrong, and then says all he did wrong was try to help a lady. Doesn't sound like he's going to admit to or divulge anything new.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #142
Qziz
Valued Poster

I will say Homer's bar tab (well, you know, running total - like him I don't hand a SC my card any more after some unfortunate incidents) is always FAR smaller than mine, even if he has lost track of how many dancers he's trying to do the Homie Dance with. No value judgement, I just like buying cute girls shots!

Ranch said all he needed to say, or rather didn't need to. What was not said was far more informative than what was. I don't think we need to belabor it any more.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #143
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews
Default People stand up for their friends because its the RIGHT THING TO DO...

Quote:
Cool.... Been a long time since I saw a Pink Knight on the boards jumping to the defense of some guy she's probably enamored with in a thread without bothering to read what was said by the guy posting. Props to Homer for having him a hmmmm..... I use the term "Lap-dawg" for guys ... I probably can't use the obvious......

Anyway....I would ask you if you bothered to read what he said before jumping to Homer's defense but it is apparent that you did not.

Dingus made a statement based on what he read in Homer's post and Homer is like me in some ways in that he posts what he wants without regard for what people think about him. That takes balls and an acceptance of the basic facts that If you have money and the right knowledge pussy is readily available all around you.

Had you read 2 & 3 of Dingus's post and paused to THINK you would see he summarized everything you said in two clearly stated sentences.:
Whispers, whispers, whispers... I would have called it a brown knight- since he's such a shithead but pink works even better! Thanks for that!

I wish'd myself a man;
Or that we women had men's privilege
Of speaking first. Sweet, bid me hold my tongue;
For, in this rapture, I shall surely speak
The thing I shall repent
Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #144
Qziz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe View Post
Whispers, whispers, whispers...

I wish'd myself a man;
The thing I shall repent
What other pleasure can the world afford?
I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap,
And deck my body in gay ornaments,
And witch sweet ladies with my words and looks.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #145
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe View Post
Whispers, whispers, whispers... I would have called it a brown knight- since he's such a shithead but pink works even better! Thanks for that!

I wish'd myself a man;
The thing I shall repent
Very nicely put and so elegant a response to an un provoked and un warranted attack.

Why oh why can't anyone ever say anything nice in a thread about someone else without someone calling them a lap dog or knight of some color. Have we sunk so low or are we so jaded that we can't say anything nice without it being taken wrong.

There are obvious examples of wk'ing on both sides when a thread is started about a bad experience or an alert over a bad review or rip off and I can understand those cases but just generally saying something decent about a person for the sake of saying it why should it evoke such a hard reaction.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #146
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #147
Whispers

Quote:
.......... attack.
Attack?

I guess it's been so long since I've been around and posted much that you forgot how I can be when I "attack" someone.

You go extremely harsh on people with vulgar words and extreme statements at times and want to be taken as "joking" and qualify my post as an "attack"?

Maybe I WILL stick around for a while and find a few worthy topics to take apart in the Old Whispers Style that folks really loved me for!

We will certainly disagree a lot..... How many points ya got to give Homie?
Old 02-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #148
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Please both stick around... you can have some of my points if you find a way ...

I mean I don't have cable/satellite TV, so this is a perfect and extremely cheap substitute. And I need my daily popcorn !!!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #149
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Better than TMZ huh F2C ?
Old 02-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #150
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies