Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2021, 08:41 PM   #136
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
Going to get banned again, not taking the insults from amoderator...I may post bad pics, but I'm not insulting anyone
Haven't seen you be insulting to anyone.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:48 PM   #137
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

The mods have not been following along the queer posts by Jack.

Of course he has an excuse given he has Tourette’s. I thought that caused you to say weird things, not write queer things, LOL.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:37 PM   #138
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
The mods have not been following along the queer posts by Jack.

Of course he has an excuse given he has Tourette’s. I thought that caused you to say weird things, not write queer things, LOL.
Heh!
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:13 AM   #139
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Favorite Stephen King Books...😊

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:25 AM   #140
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

If it looks like a duck,swims like a duck,quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:31 PM   #141
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Favorite Stephen King Books...��

Love love love your new avatar pic!!

You are so gorgeous!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:27 PM   #142
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Favorite Stephen King Books...😊

Yessss that’s a good one, the book is so much better than the movie!
One of my favorite Stephen King books is Pet Sematary
B710A37E-4FFE-4CEB-827D-9596FBE7B0C7.jpeg
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:32 PM   #143
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenovia View Post
Yessss that’s a good one, the book is so much better than the movie!
One of my favorite Stephen King books is Pet Sematary
Attachment 875788
GREAT BOOK!!

I enjoyed "MISERY" even MORE!! I think part of my love for this
PARTICULAR BOOK, is the fact, that Stephen King, created a BOOK WITHIN A BOOK and he did it with TWO entirely different writing styles....

The fact that he came up with the idea on a transatlantic flight and a cocktail napkin and then he wrote the beginnings on a steno notebook in his London hotel late at night... I think it was around 16 pages... Is just AMAZING!! The man's creativity is just UNPARALLELED!! (in this particular genre of literature...)

He was able to address some very powerful issues, that he was going through personally...internal struggles that he was dealing with and some negative feedback from his fans from his previous book and he channeled all of that into this amazing book.

I have to admit, I was skeptical about the movie when it came out, but I have to admit that Kathy Bates BLEW me away in the MOVIE... WOW, WHAT AN OUTSTANDING ACTRESS!! BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE!!

I am just glad, that my FANS (movie version), would have to SEARCH REALLY HARD, in order to FIND & TORTURE ME....LOL 😳🤪

THE Hammer SCENE WAS BRUTAL...🤦♀️🤦♀️

Old 05-12-2021, 04:33 PM   #144
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Sometimes even the so called "best plan" backfires when least expected. Smiling and laughter brings out the positives. As I sit back
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:49 PM   #145
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
Sometimes even the so called "best plan" backfires when least expected. Smiling and laughter brings out the positives. As I sit back
I really love to READ... Almost everyone that has ever met me... knows that... Is there a different author that you would prefer to discuss? Faulkner? Dostoyevsky? William Golding?

I'm open to almost any genre of book... 😊
Old 05-12-2021, 05:29 PM   #146
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

King is brilliant. Misery was a great. I hate Kathy Bates. I would kill my self if she kidnapped me.,
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:15 PM   #147
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Don Wright Gone To Texas. One of four historical novels he published. They were not all that widely distributed. All were books that were hard to put down. Gone To Texas begins with Frank & Jesse and ends with Spindletop. Tough, courageous tales of the frontier.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:13 AM   #148
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
King is brilliant. Misery was a great. I hate Kathy Bates. I would kill my self if she kidnapped me.,
I agree... Mr King is brilliant. I feel bad that I didn't really start to give him my full attention until about 8-9 years ago... I come from a family of PROLIFIC READERS and as I was growing up my Father would do creative things to EXPAND my reading repertoire...

For example... For every ONE book that I chose from the library to read...he got to choose A DIFFERENT AUTHOR AND GENRE for me to complete and report back on... We also spent most of our week-ends in those used book stores where you could exchange 2 books for 1... In the 70's and 80's this was a GREAT DEAL and when you read as much as my family did, we thought it was the best store on the planet...😊

So, my younger child noticed I was reading "Fire Starter" about 9 years ago...a long time favorite of mine and one I was re-reading it and becoming reacquainted with an old friend... My children asked me about the book and I described the book to them and they became intrigued...up until that point, my children were more familiar with Stephen King 's MOVIES...

After a bit of discussion... We came up with a PLAN to start READING a new KING BOOK TOGETHER... Then watching the MOVIE immediately AFTERWARDS...if possible...(Excluding Gerald 's Game...😳🤷♀️🤦♀️)..

I'm a bit of a SCAREDY CAT during HORROR FILMS... SO, you can IMAGINE MY CHILDREN'S AMUSEMENT when I kept SCREAMING & JUMPING OFF THE COUCH when we were watching "MISERY"!!!LOL 😂

NO ONE SHOULD LET KATHY BATES HAVE A HAMMER!! 😳😳😳

Here we are 9 years later and I'm still trying to as KING SAYS "BATTLE MY ADDICTION WITH ADVERBS"...SMDH .. But fyi, while I was reading "Salem 's LOT" I liked to jokingly tell MR. KING, that I am not the ONLY ONE ADDICTED TO ADVERBS!! LOL 😂 🤓
Old 05-13-2021, 06:19 AM   #149
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Don Wright Gone To Texas. One of four historical novels he published. They were not all that widely distributed. All were books that were hard to put down. Gone To Texas begins with Frank & Jesse and ends with Spindletop. Tough, courageous tales of the frontier.
Thank you Sir Tuckahoe...

My Father was an avid reader of Louis L'amour... Westerns were his favorite books to RELAX and unwind with after a hard day in the hospital...

He would pour himself a scotch on the rocks and grab one of his many westerns, laying around the house, and the tension of the day, would slowly seep from his body...

Thank you and I have ordered the first book in this series from Amazon... Looks like the kindle series may have some typos and that would annoy me... besides, I enjoy having the actual book in my hand, whenever possible...

Have a wonderful day and thank you and Sir Rockydoc for indulging my love of literature...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘
Old 05-13-2021, 06:45 AM   #150
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

For the Stephen King fans out there, I recommend Peter Straub. He writes in a similar genre. His "Floating Dragon" was a book that actually kept me up at night when I read back as a teen.
arealone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women