Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-30-2020, 05:53 PM   #136
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s a shame people have to play the blame game during a crisis like this. The virus is now in 150 counties. I don’t think anyone was truly “ready” for it. It’s great to see our country pull together and do some amazing things in a short period of time. We’ll get thru it. The numbers will fall where they may. A lot of people are working their asses of to beat the virus. I choose to applaud them than point fingers.
well said bam......... its a shame this country has idiots like polosi and shummer and biden who would rather mouth off than bring this country together
Old 03-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #137
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
well said bam......... its a shame this country has idiots like polosi and shummer and biden who would rather mouth off than bring this country together
I expect it from those people. As well as the MSM. I’m referring to people on this board. Hatredity runs deep I guess. Check out the PF. Ridiculous.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:07 PM   #138
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Quite Ironic that you're calling me a liar. I can guarantee that Fauci did not tell Trump that it would be prudent to "open the country back up" by easter.
And did the President listen to Dr Fauci and not open the country back up by Easter or did he extend the timeframe?

This is how sad you are. You post stuff that refutes your own bullshit.

You do realize President Trump said Easter was a goal, an aspirational target to shoot for but that he would consult with the experts as time went on and make the best decision for the country. And that is exactly what he did
Old 03-31-2020, 08:15 AM   #139
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And did the President listen to Dr Fauci and not open the country back up by Easter or did he extend the timeframe?

This is how sad you are. You post stuff that refutes your own bullshit.

You do realize President Trump said Easter was a goal, an aspirational target to shoot for but that he would consult with the experts as time went on and make the best decision for the country. And that is exactly what he did
There you go with the personal insults again.

Trump lied. That's what he did. That's what he does. You you really think that he hand't consulted with the experts when he made the easter lie? On that same day, and maybe even in the same press conference, Fauci said the easter thing would be a huge mistake. Furthermore, if he didn't consult with him, that's equally bad. The fact that Trump came to his senses and realized that 100,000 dead would be bad for his re-election campaign does nothing to change the fact that he lied.

On February 7th, Trump donated 17.8 TONS of ventilators, masks, gloves, and other medical supplies to China, which was another mistake of his, and at a later date, tried to blame our shortage of these things on Obama.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:17 AM   #140
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I could list all the dumb shit things biden has said and done but I'm afraid I would use ten pages for this thread
He is a moron. Who asks a man in a wheelchair who is paralyzed to stand up and take a bow.... oh and biden is a closet racist to boot
Who makes fun of a disabled reporter? Rhetorical question of course.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:19 AM   #141
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s a shame people have to play the blame game during a crisis like this. The virus is now in 150 counties. I don’t think anyone was truly “ready” for it. It’s great to see our country pull together and do some amazing things in a short period of time. We’ll get thru it. The numbers will fall where they may. A lot of people are working their asses of to beat the virus. I choose to applaud them than point fingers.
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT
Old 03-31-2020, 08:56 AM   #142
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT
Let us know when President Xi takes responsibility. Maybe he’ll give us our masks back.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:58 AM   #143
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm well aware that case fatality rate is important. What I said is that per capita testing is more important than overall number of tests, though all three things are surely important, as is testing early and often, which Trump failed at.

Since you are aware of the importance of CFR, then you know that SARS-Covid19 has a CFR that is much greater than that of H1N1, so your prediction that this virus may not kill as many people in this country as H1N1 is not realistic, unfortunately. As for blame, surely Obama takes some for H1N1, but this virus makes H1N1 look like a common cold, and Trump lied to the public for two months about this thing, so as he says, "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." I don't watch MSN, CNN, or any cable news for that matter, so you're another one in here making unfounded assumptions.

Sorry, but I don't give the clown Ben Shapiro any clicks. Fuck him. Funny that you say that the media is the least respected but then post a link to that nut job's site.

I truly hope you stay safe OLD MAN.
BTW, you started the insult game. But n true liberal fashion, you lack self awareness.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:18 AM   #144
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let us know when President Xi takes responsibility. Maybe he’ll give us our masks back.
None of us vote for or against Xi. His BS doesn't excuse Trump's BS. Donating 35000 lbs of masks, ventilators, gloves, gowns, and various other supplies to China on February 7th, when we already had confirmed cases here, was a big mistake.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:19 AM   #145
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
BTW, you started the insult game. But n true liberal fashion, you lack self awareness.
"I truly hope you stay safe, old man," was not an insult. I was pointing out that you're in an at risk demographic and that I hope you stay safe.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:56 AM   #146
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
"I truly hope you stay safe, old man," was not an insult. I was pointing out that you're in an at risk demographic and that I hope you stay safe.
Sure. You don’t know me. You have no idea how old I am or my physical condition. I’m probably healthier than you are. You meant it as an insult. Stay safe would have been sufficient. But getting back to Xi and the Chicoms. Nobody votes for Xi, he’s President for life. They lied and covered up since day one. They should take responsibility and should at the very least offer apologies to the rest of the world.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:21 AM   #147
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
There you go with the personal insults again.

Trump lied. That's what he did. That's what he does. You you really think that he hand't consulted with the experts when he made the easter lie?
What Easter lie? Are you really this damn stupid to not understand what setting a goal is. What aspirational thoughts are?
Old 03-31-2020, 10:28 AM   #148
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
What Easter lie? Are you really this damn stupid to not understand what setting a goal is. What aspirational thoughts are?
Setting a goal? LOL If on the day that he said that, he didn't know that Easter was completely unrealistic, he's even dumber than I thought. So it was either a lie or he's really dumb as fuck. Take your pick.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:31 AM   #149
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure. You don’t know me. You meant it as an insult. Stay safe would have been sufficient. But getting back to Xi and the Chicoms. Nobody votes for Xi, he’s President for life. They lied and covered up since day one. They should take responsibility and should at the very least offer apologies to the rest of the world.
It was not meant as an insult. I have respect for the elderly, unlike the conservative virus deniers, who put more importance on profit than on the lives of the elderly.

I know what Xi is. Your guy Trump said that he wishes we could have a president for life. Another example of him shitting on the constitution. None of that changes the fact that wrongdoings by Xi do not excuse wrongdoings by Trump. The critical difference I pointed out is that the American people can vote for or against Trump.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:34 AM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be careful, he’ll call you an “old man” because he’s worried about you!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women